Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
America’s chief executives finally seem to have got the message about President Trump. There is little benefit in trying to maintain sweet relations with a president whose ability to deliver tax cuts is fading by the day. But there is real reputational risk in being the last corporate suit still lending him support.​

CEOs' exodus from the White House is bad news for corporate America
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...white-house-is-bad-news-for-corporate-america
Trump ran as an anti-globalist......and your surprised globalist corporations don't like him...you are astute.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the useful idiots know nothing outside their bubble. They're not concerned by other regions of the world.

I like to ask them how many KKK, White Nationalists, White Supremists or any such group(ist) they actually know personally. Other than Hazy, I've never met(in person or on the internet) anyone that even knows someone in any of these racist groups.

They do exist. But a few grasshoppers does not make for a plague of locusts. The useful idiots are being played. They are being used to erase US history in the name of fighting some grasshoppers.
yeah as I've said before I've known 4 generations of my family.....and nonbody has ever actually met a nazi,a kkk member, or a white nationalist.....of course alot of idiots seem to think anybody who doesn't support affermative action or likes capitalisim , ordoesn't believe that slaves built America, or that we should have free speech is a white nationalist......so by those standards...Thomas Sowell is a white nationalist.....

asowell.gif

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been quietly amused about the lefts praise of the CEO's lately.

Before and after Trump, the leftist(especially from the Bernie camp of commie supporters) there has been a deafening cry of anti-Corporatism. But as usual, they change their tune. Now they praise the once evil CEO's and "Corporate America".

It's fucking hilarious. Everything that was once evil is now good. Because of one man that doesn't do politics as usual, which was also once evil but is now good by these same leftists. :giggle:
I gotta say I kind of feel sorry for libtards...by the time Trump leaves office...they will have chronic laringytist..soaking wet pillows...their poor little skinny jeans will be around their ankles and their sphincters dripping with vasoline and permanently stretched to accomidated a bull elephant..They will have a dazed look on their face clutching a membership card to the John Birch Society,with a Richard Spencer haircut,and Mitt Romney tattoo on their pigeon chests,and the Book of Mormon in their fanny pack...wondering.... where the fuck have I been for the last 8 years......

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ahh some just do not know the difference between immigrants and refugees.

Pulsevape touting something the Dali Lama said. Wow!
Never saw that one coming.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say I kind of feel sorry for libtards...by the time Trump leaves office...they will have chronic laringytist..soaking wet pillows...their poor little skinny jeans will be around their ankles and their sphincters dripping with vasoline and permanently stretched to accomidated a bull elephant..They will have a dazed look on their face clutching a membership card to the John Birch Society,with a Richard Spencer haircut,and Mitt Romney tattoo on their pigeon chests,and the Book of Mormon in their fanny pack...wondering.... where the fuck have I been for the last 8 years......
So now Trump is telling people to study how Black Jack Pershing dealt with Muslim Terrorism. You cannot tell me he is not the lightning rod at the center of this PSYOP to unhinge America from its deeply rooted love of freedom and strong moral values to lead it down the slippery slope of destroying its own history, ripping out its own values, and preparing it for a New World Order.

He is right to point out Pershing & history of Washington, Jefferson, etc, but the left has these psycos out there literally calling for the destruction of Mt Rushmore!, destroying every statue & digging up corpses of the KKK grand cyclops. It has gone too far.

Arrest HRC, BJO, LL, DWS, & the rest before it is too late. Release Mike Flynn's Pedophile list. & arrest & investigate the names on it. Drain the Swamp & show the Leftists how corrupt DC is.

Could that be the very ushering in of the the NWO we all fear? I don't know what to make of it any more.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ahh some just do not know the difference between immigrants and refugees.

Pulsevape touting something the Dali Lama said. Wow!
Never saw that one coming.
so pinhead are you gonna explain the diffrence to the Dali Lama.....seeing as how he would be killed if he tried to return to Tibet...seeing as how his entire nation knows exactlly what ethnic cleansing and genocide really looks like from having to undergo it...are you saying that what he sees in europe is not genocide. that he is dellusional and you... from your trailer park in Kentucky know better.Is he another white nationalist who needs his face smashed in.

700_c1444583dea9672285c128b7e28bd931.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so pinhead are you gonna explain the diffrence to the Dali Lama.....seeing as how he would be killed if he tried to return to Tibet...seeing as how his entire nation knows exactlly what ethnic cleansing and genocide really looks like from having to undergo it...are you saying that what he sees in europe is not genocide. that he is dellusional and you... from your trailer park in Kentucky know better.Is he another white nationalist who needs his face smashed in.

700_c1444583dea9672285c128b7e28bd931.jpg

trailer park in KY huh?
Bigoted much?

Sad just so sad.
And I do not give a damn.
It is your right in America to be an asshole if you want.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
trailer park in KY huh?
Bigoted much?

Sad just so sad.
so once again you sidestep the issue.....just stay on point....if the dali lama whose whole nation under went genocide warns europe about it.... is he a white nationalist....does he get his faced smashed in by antifa....

Last edited:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
trailer park in KY huh?
Bigoted much?

Sad just so sad.

Dang PV
Gotta say.....I don't always agree with TC, but......
I lived in KY for 5 years and the town I lived in didn't even have a trailer park.
Stereotype much?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah as I've said before I've known 4 generations of my family.....and nonbody has ever actually met a nazi,a kkk member, or a white nationalist.....of course alot of idiots seem to think anybody who doesn't support affermative action or likes capitalisim , ordoesn't believe that slaves built America, or that we should have free speech is a white nationalist......so by those standards...Thomas Sowell is a white nationalist.....

asowell.gif

You don't want to meet one a hardcore doesn't care who knows it one . If you do you will never forget it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang PV
I lived in KY for 5 years and the town I lived in didn't even have a trailer park.
Stereotype much?

I'm pretty sure it was bobbi himself that said he lived in the middle of m*th and pill heads. I don't really see them owning McMansions to live in. Just saying................................ :p

Last edited by a moderator:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jack Posobiec did live stream protest calling for removal of Lenin's Statue in Seattle

I don't trust anybody with top secret security clearance
http://www.thedailybeast.com/jack-p...cy-theorist-has-top-secret-security-clearance

..."national security attorney Brad Moss told The Daily Beast. “Mr. Posobiec cannot ‘turn on’ and ‘turn off’ his obligation to the U.S. Government, even as a Reservist.”

That obligation would include not promoting #MacronLeaks, the Wikileaks-led effort to release 20,000 emails from the presidential campaign of Emmanuel Macron before the French election, Moss said."

{Unless of course promotion of macronleaks and wikileaks, ETC. was part of said obligation to the US Gub'min}

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't trust anybody with top secret security clearance
http://www.thedailybeast.com/jack-p...cy-theorist-has-top-secret-security-clearance

..."national security attorney Brad Moss told The Daily Beast. “Mr. Posobiec cannot ‘turn on’ and ‘turn off’ his obligation to the U.S. Government, even as a Reservist.”

That obligation would include not promoting #MacronLeaks, the Wikileaks-led effort to release 20,000 emails from the presidential campaign of Emmanuel Macron before the French election, Moss said."

{Unless of course promotion of macronleaks and wikileaks, ETC. was part of said obligation to the US Gub'min}

I think you over estimate what a clearance is, or means.

That story is bunk.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang PV
Stereotype much?
it's not a inditement of Kentucky..it's a description of the sort of mind like crummie , who one finds commonly haunting trailer parks. as for the kentucky part crummie wrote on a different thread that he lives in or near kentucky ....of course he could be lying....

trailer-park-boys-bubbles.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's not a inditement of Kentucky..it's a description of the sort of mind like crummie , who one finds commonly haunting trailer parks. as for the kentucky part crummie wrote on a different thread that he lives in or near kentucky ....of course he could be lying....

trailer-park-boys-bubbles.jpg
Never lived in a trailer park.
Not even lived in an apartment or rental for over 30 years.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you over estimate what a clearance is, or means.

That story is bunk.
Regarding your first sentence all I can say is that the last time I was at Ft Meade
I stayed withing walking distance of the NSA building..

I think it depends on your specialty and level of clearance...

Regarding your 2nd statement perhaps you'll like this better
http://www.navytimes.com/2017/08/17...om-officer-who-tweeted-about-charlottesville/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/jack-posobiec-conspiracy-theorist-retweeted-trump-/
Mr. Posobiec, 32, enlisted in the U.S. Navy Reserve in 2010 and is currently a lieutenant junior grade assigned to Joint Reserve Intelligence Support Element Dekalb, NBC News first reported Wednesday.
His security clearance was suspended earlier this year, and Mr. Posobiec believes it’s because
he became “more outspoken on Twitter,” the report said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ec-retweeted-trump-navy-intel-officer-n793191

ETC.

My old buddy who just retired from the AF is visiting
(giving him my old vape stuff), he thinks your first statement is funny...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My old buddy who just retired from the AF is visiting
(giving him my old vape stuff), he thinks your first statement is funny...

I don't give a shit what your buddy thinks. I have personal experience. :p

The guy might lose his clearance for fear of him becoming the next Manning but he won't be charged with a fuckin' thing unless he actually becomes the next Manning. ;)

That's what is bunk about the article. This and that being "illegal" if you hold a clearance. Reading wikileaks is not illegal. Clearance or no. You want proof? Ask yourself if he's been charged with anything cause he already did it. No charges, because it's not illegal like the article said. It's bunk.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how come the so called alt-right has all the best looking chicks.....hell I'd vote for Trump too in a heartbeat if it meant I didn't have to sleep with women that looked like Lena Dunham and Rachel Maddow.....
Its not the Alt-Right. It's the center and the right. Its the hot babes with brains & common sense that are attracted by a Trump Presidency Making America Great Again. Those are the ones we want anyway & Tomi is a one of those for sure! Girls like that aren't attracted to Leftist cucks that want to destroy everything they hold dear.

The Alt-Left has embraced the ugly freaks & losers so stupid they do not deserve to survive. They can have all the lesbian LGBTQRSYZs, Rosie O'Donell's & Lena Dunham's & Goth Freaks galore of the world & migrate somewhere else when they realize they can't win by tearing down America. Good riddance. The actual Alt-Right are Actually Dems in disguise anyway & will follow right along.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't give a shit what your buddy thinks. I have personal experience. :p

The guy might lose his clearance for fear of him becoming the next Manning but he won't be charged with a fuckin' thing unless he actually becomes the next Manning. ;)

That's what is bunk about the article. This and that being "illegal" if you hold a clearance. Reading wikileaks is not illegal. Clearance or no. You want proof? Ask yourself if he's been charged with anything cause he already did it. No charges, because it's not illegal like the article said. It's bunk.
See what I mean about respect and manners?
Probably not.
But You should give a shit 'cause my buddy served in some real conflicts as opposed to the menial crap you did...
My buddy not only thinks you're funny, he thinks you're a full of shit poseur who maybe got clearance to wash trucks as a grunt
after you were sentenced by a judge to a 2 year stretch in the Army, and since he's an engineer as well as having worked in intelligence
I showed him some of your other posts and he said you're totally full of shit.
You can bullshit imbeciles like pulsevape but you aren't intelligent enough to bullshit people who are smarter and know more than you,
though it seems that assholes and fools running their ignorant mouths trying to sound like you know jack shit is epidemic here.
You have personal experience eating shit and kissing ass while you try and cover your poopy pants.

Your mans' clearance got stripped, that, in some circles is bad enough, junior.
Had his "sins" been as bad as Manning's there would have been an arrest. His violation(s)
only signaled a security risk so his clearance got suspended.

Go read the paperwork you may have signed again..if you actually signed shit, poseur.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See what I mean about respect and manners?
Probably not.
But You should give a shit 'cause my buddy served in some real conflicts as opposed to the menial crap you did...
My buddy not only thinks you're funny, he thinks you're a full of shit poseur who maybe got clearance to wash trucks as a grunt
after you were sentenced by a judge to a 2 year stretch in the Army, and since he's an engineer as well as having worked in intelligence
I showed him some of your other posts and he said you're totally full of shit.
You can bullshit imbeciles like pulsevape but you aren't smart enough to bullshit people who are smarter and know more than you,
though it seems that assholes and fools running their ignorant mouths trying to sound like you know jack shit is epidemic here.

Your mans' clearance got stripped, that, in some circles is bad enough, junior.
Had his "sins" been as bad as Manning's there would have been an arrest. His violation(s)
only signaled a security risk so his clearance got suspended.

Go read the paperwork you may have signed again..if you actually signed shit, poseur.
are you sure....better go back and bury us all under a blanket of wikipedia bullshit and google us 37 articles from the New Republic.....I mean I'm sure a guy who thinks zionist giant green lizards roam the planet, and his friends have got a pretty high security clearance.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Self confidence issues? A new male bra might help
no I'm just tired of listening to your banal nonsense....just face it...it's a lizard.... it's not watching you.it doesn't have a spaceship... and it isn't sending thoughts into your brain.just take your pills and stop giving the nurses trouble.....they are not Klansmen all nurses wear white uniforms...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors