Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I didn't.....now you can go tell the whoooole world you found us out....then you and birdbrain can go back to hunting for Bigfoot.

We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what birdbrain thinks of Trump's press conference. The late night comedy shows haven't aired yet. Then he has to wait for 'em to be posted on youtube so he can share them since he can't use words of his own.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... I'm thinking unhinged is the word to describe it

What a great press conference today. I would have loved to see Bush stand up to the "media" like that. I hope the rest of the GOP was taking notes. Trump was running a master's course today. The Russians must have eaten CNN's balls. Lol.

On a side note, I'm loving this day without illegals stuff. I ordered lunch. Didn't have to repeat myself a single time, i got the correct change, and the food was fantastic. can we do this again tomorrow? Please!

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...."how can they talk about impeaching Trump before he did anything.... like they gave bho the Nobel Prize before he did anything'. I bet The prize givers would want it back - bho's admin sold more arms than previous admins and conducted more drone attacks (even on US citizens without due process), an action which creates more terrorists than any other.

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the libtards need to take one from Yoda.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to butthurt... Er... Suffering... Which is close enough to butthurt.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.... like they gave bho the Nobel Prize before he did anything'.
They gave him the Presidency before he did anything, too. 8 perfectly fine years flushed down the commode just to have a first. I'm glad he liked to golf so much. Kept him out of the Oval Office where he could keep screwing things up.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...."how can they talk about impeaching Trump before he did anything.... like they gave bho the Nobel Prize before he did anything'. I bet The prize givers would want it back - bho's admin sold more arms than previous admins and conducted more drone attacks (even on US citizens without due process), an action which creates more terrorists than any other.

and Jeff Sessions is the AG..........LOL

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those that missed the press conference, Trump vs the Media, here is a replay.

That's CNN's Jim Acosta in the white shirt with an arrow pointing at him.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I look at the whole shit storm this way: The battle lines have been drawn, the MSM is truly the Opposition party now along with the Progressives. The GOP is coming to terms with being in power, but resisting change for the better. Entrenched Bureaucrats are going to fight Trump all the way, a lot of them will lose, some will stay hidden. Politics is a blood sport.

Trump has a once in a generation chance at changing things for the better, as the Dem's thrash and in-fight, the rest of the GOP and future leadership is unsure of how to coalesce into a force for change.

What I see is that the Dem's and Progressives want a totalitarian clamp down on them so they can claim the role of victim. As victims, they can lash out, riot, bomb, and burn stuff because they are victims and believe they can do so. The rest of America sees that shit and shakes their head, or wants the government to snuff the violence out. Soros and his henchman are playing a very dangerous game, if the violence gets out of hand, the majority of the people will want it stopped, even with lethal force if necessary.

Unfortunately, the Tree of Liberty is satiated with blood, not water. We are at a crossroads in history. Either we decide as a populace on our destiny, or the Globlal elite will decide for us. I am one that believes in the bigger picture. Where will this stuff leave my kids when I take the dirt nap?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I look at the whole shit storm this way: The battle lines have been drawn, the MSM is truly the Opposition party now along with the Progressives. The GOP is coming to terms with being in power, but resisting change for the better. Entrenched Bureaucrats are going to fight Trump all the way, a lot of them will lose, some will stay hidden. Politics is a blood sport.

Trump has a once in a generation chance at changing things for the better, as the Dem's thrash and in-fight, the rest of the GOP and future leadership is unsure of how to coalesce into a force for change.

What I see is that the Dem's and Progressives want a totalitarian clamp down on them so they can claim the role of victim. As victims, they can lash out, riot, bomb, and burn stuff because they are victims and believe they can do so. The rest of America sees that shit and shakes their head, or wants the government to snuff the violence out. Soros and his henchman are playing a very dangerous game, if the violence gets out of hand, the majority of the people will want it stopped, even with lethal force if necessary.

Unfortunately, the Tree of Liberty is satiated with blood, not water. We are at a crossroads in history. Either we decide as a populace on our destiny, or the Globlal elite will decide for us. I am one that believes in the bigger picture. Where will this stuff leave my kids when I take the dirt nap?
Trump is proclaiming he inherited a mess...
Too stupid to know what job he was applying for?
It is all Obama's fault.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is proclaiming he inherited a mess...
It is all Obama's fault.
What rock have you been living under...he has inhereted a mess...that is precisely why the DNC lost state legislatures, they lost govenorships, they lost congress and they lost the whitehouse.....is this too many dots for you to connect...

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you watch any of the campaign? He said that the day he came down the elevator, at every rally, and in at least 50 interviews on TV. He knew exactly what he was signing up for, and he knows that he is up to the challenge.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What rock have you been living under...he has inhereted a mess...that is precisely why the DNC lost state legislatures, they lost govenorships, they lost congress and they lost the whitehouse.....is this too many dots for you to connect...
Take a breath, we love ya, be nicer:blowkiss:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This is the age of the internet...the media and their globalist owners won't be able to manufacture the myth...helll everyone with a cell phone is a citizen journalist...just as the violence of the left that was filmed lost them the election their further violence will lose them what little support among the people they have...they are going batshit, because they have a razor to their throat....can you just imagine if another country leaves the EU or La Pen wins in france........if Trump is able to get off the ground the movement could cause europe to implode and with it the central banks control set back centuries.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, he was. I'm surprised at how many people do not know that. It would be a great trivia question for the guys that do the trivia games in the bar.
I get it all since I am a Buddhist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it matter? Logic has only it's ends to justify it's ideas.
oh yeah.....they are very different....them tibetians have some serious mojo...I remember standing next to a truck sized prayer wheel once...the damn thing nearly made me pass out....I think I had one too many past lives in tibet.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get it....Obama used to ream FOX news constantly....and Trump calls CNN fake news and suddenly it's an assault on the first amendment.

You just don't understand the first amendment. Everybody can say anything they want, as long as it's what the left wants to hear. The first amendment does not include Trump, Milo, Conservative town halls or independent right wing news.

The media can talk about Trump but Trump cannot talk about the media. You can have violent protests but you can't have a Trump rally, Milo speech or town hall meeting about Obombacare.

You can say mean things about white nationalists, gay jewish trolls, Trump, libertarians, conservatives, republicans, Americans, Women campaign managers, Breitbart and a ten year old named Barron. You can't say anything negative about rioters, illegal aliens, extreme muslims, liberals, democrats, feminists, communists, liberal fake news and a host of others that the left has not yet revealed.

You need to read the first amendment again. It's all in there.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just don't understand the first amendment. Everybody can say anything they want, as long as it's what the left wants to hear. The first amendment does not include Trump, Milo, Conservative town halls or independent right wing news.

The media can talk about Trump but Trump cannot talk about the media. You can have violent protests but you can't have a Trump rally, Milo speech or town hall meeting about Obombacare.

You can say mean things about white nationalists, gay jewish trolls, Trump, libertarians, conservatives, republicans, Americans, Women campaign managers, Breitbart and a ten year old named Barron. You can't say anything negative about rioters, illegal aliens, extreme muslims, liberals, democrats, feminists, communists, liberal fake news and a host of others that the left has not yet revealed.

You need to read the first amendment again. It's all in there.
you mean like how any sandy vag Hilary supporter can spew any snarky bullshit that bubbles out of the ooze of their unconciousness, but telling them to go fuck themseleves is "mean".....

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snowflakes, snowflakes, pretty little snowflakes.

They loved it when our side sat around and took the high road silently without fighting back. Even civilized people have a breaking point, and Trump is our explosion. I was hoping that he'd wreak this much havoc. At this rate, the non ultra left population (65%+ of the US) will be completely disgusted in 6 months. 2018 is going to bury them even more.

Stick a fork in the DNC. They're done. It's going to be a long road to recovery for them.

I suspect that the Tea Party will come back out of the shadows for some demonstrations in support of Trump. As soon as they can get some time off of work. The whatever the hell they call themselves agitators have the luxury of mommy and daddy paying the rent, so they can do it every day.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you mean like how any sandy vag Hilary supporter can spew any snarky bullshit that bubbles out of the ooze of their unconciousness, but telling them to go fuck themseleves is "mean".....

It's not just mean, it's anti-American. It's not what America is about. Elections don't mean anything in a Democracy(or a Republic). It's all about who screams the loudest and who breaks the most shit. Like kindergarten.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump did himself no favors except working off a little steam. He riled up the press so much that they will come at him twice as hard saying he is unstable & mentally unfit for office to try & have him removed. The attacks on the press did have them shaking their heads and discrediting their sources as fake news forces them to identify their sources to prove the veracity of their claims.
StreeM20170217_low.jpg

Think the FBI should scoop up the reporters responsible for the stories & question them. See if CIA interrogators can test how their resistance to ethanol, scopolamine, 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, midazolam, flunitrazepam, sodium thiopental and amobarbital is. Bet they would be able to find those 9 sources pretty darn quickly.

Saying he doesn't care if its a one state solution or a two state solution for Israel was genius. PLO must either stop the bullshit & come to table & finalize a deal or lose any chance for a State they have left. We all know they will never stop attacking no matter what happens so take the chance for peace & a State now or lose it entirely.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the left is celebrating the theory that CNN shows refusing to book Kellyanne will have an impact on her future. We'll see how that works out for them.

191708_600.jpg

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump did himself no favors except working off a little steam. He riled up the press so much that they will come at him twice as hard saying he is unstable & mentally unfit for office to try & have him removed. The attacks on the press did have them shaking their heads and discrediting their sources as fake news forces them to identify their sources to prove the veracity of their claims.

Think the FBI should scoop up the reporters responsible for the stories & question them. See if CIA interrogators can test how their resistance to ethanol, scopolamine, 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, midazolam, flunitrazepam, sodium thiopental and amobarbital is. Bet they would be able to find those 9 sources pretty darn quickly.

Saying he doesn't care if its a one state solution or a two state solution for Israel was genius. PLO must either stop the bullshit & come to table & finalize a deal or lose any chance for a State they have left. We all know they will never stop attacking no matter what happens so take the chance for peace & a State now or lose it entirely.
I do not agree with your first sentence at all. One of the biggest reasons that he beat all of the establishment candidates in the primaries is that the typical Republican voters were sick and tired of our representatives hiding under a rock the minute the press wrote a negative line about them. They do not like any right of far left idea, and they never will. No matter what they do, the press coverage will suck. that is why Barry continued to get his way with the GOP in complete control of the House and Senate. The press is upset that they no longer control what the GOP does by saying something derogatory. We've been telling at them to stand up and fight for years but they never did. Now we've got a fighter. His support will grow as people see that he isn't going to hide under the rock. Sure, he'll lose a lot of support in places he lost during the election, but so what. He doesn't need them. Combine that with the fact that most regular people find the protesting, rioting, kicking, and screaming to be disgusting at best, he's going to gain support everywhere that he needs it. The press is killing the DNC's chances in the next election.

I agree with your 2nd and 3rd points, whoever has a copy of those transcripts needs to go to jail. Possession of classified material is a crime.

Barry got nowhere in the middle East because he basically told the Palestinians that their desired outcome was a "requirement" of any deal. Well... Negotiations are over when one side is guaranteed to get what they want. The Palestinians position was... Go get Israel to concede everything we don't like so we can finish talking. taking that of the table forces them to negotiate again.

Yesterday was a gigantic win for Trump no matter how loudly the press screams about it. He's going to be stronger than ever in the red parts of the country.

The protesters will continue to help him by putting on display everything that the rest of the country can't and won't support.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Left SJWs & Wall Street Journal has gotten Disney to fire PewDiePie for being an Anti Semite Nazi.
upload_2017-2-17_7-1-34.png

Thing is this guy has 53 million + Followers. Do the Left SJW Idiots realize that a guy with that many followers might not be someone you want to attack as the kids who follow him might grow up to be Republicans?

Love to Watch the unhinged Left destroy its future by seeking to silence free speech by calling all these internet personalities Nazis!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors