Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EAfpeyYUEAIMSgr.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who cares..old news...we have 30 million illegal alien voters what's so strange they vote for an illegal candidate....at least he didn't marry his sister in order to stay in the country.....The DNC has committed treason, and tried to overthrow a legally elected goverment, has used all it's power to displace American voters with illegal aliens, protects a woman who committed immigration and tax fraud....I thought it was pretty appaernt the DNC can break whatever laws they want and the GOP just sticks a thumb up their ass and watches.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who cares..old news...we have 30 million illegal alien voters what's so strange they vote for an illegal candidate....at least he didn't marry his sister in order to stay in the country.....The DNC has committed treason, and tried to overthrow a legally elected goverment, has used all it's power to displace American voters with illegal aliens, protects a woman who committed immigration and tax fraud....I thought it was pretty appaernt the DNC can break whatever laws they want and the GOP just sticks a thumb up their ass and watches.
A year ago had you posted anything like that in the other thread or this one & it would be like you took a baseball bat to a hornet's nest. Now it is crickets! Now they know it's true.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's even worse than that: they are completely relying on illegals and tech-firm manip, and fucking with ballots and counts for the next election.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This needs to change.
People work for 40+ years and pay into SS out of their pay check. And when you finally retire, you get fucked. While people that never worked a day in there life get a free ride.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors