Become a Patron!

Tis the season...Eggnog e-juice???

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So anyone know of any good eggnog e-juice??? One that actually tastes like eggnog. Never tried any but I am curious.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eggnog sounds really good for the holidays. Would you say they are fairly sweet juices? I assume they are if Countrypami likes them :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, me neither, I don't like the alcohol flavor in juices. Somebody likes to keep me on a freak-en budget so I really get upset when I order juices I hate lol that and thanks to Pami's observations I don't do so good with pg juices....I got to be careful when trying new stuff

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Eggnog sounds really good for the holidays. Would you say they are fairly sweet juices? I assume they are if Countrypami likes them :)
@maddcatt vapors Eggnog is sweet. But I have had some that are on the spicy side... pulling out the cinnamon or cloves. And there are some that just taste like custard too.

maddcatt vapors

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Show Host
VU Live Host
starting Monday new Maddcatt code for Dec. is #OOMPASQUAD15

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought an eggnog juice from a place called Butterfly Custom Juices during black friday.
Still waiting for it to arrive though.

Anybody tried juice from them yet?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Candy cane? Sign me up! Gingerbread? Yeah, I'd give it a shot. Sugar cookie? Absolutely.

But eggnog? Ewwwwww. :confused:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm still waiting on my Eggnog to come. According to the tracking number it should arrive today.

Gingerbread and a Candy Corn arrived yesterday, but I haven't tried them yet. I don't really want to try a Candy Cane. Doing my best to avoid anything Menthol and Tobacco related since I smoked Newports for 10 years.

I tried the Gingerbread one of my co-workers had in his Mutation X and it was great. It was called Grandpas Kitchen from Azure Vaping. He dropped the glass bottle in the locker room at the end of the shift and when I left 20 mins later I overheard people saying it smelled like somebody was baking cookies in the locker room.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The BEJ Eggnog IMHO has just the right amount of spice and sweetness to it.

Which explains why I have a couple of bottles of the stuff!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i think i might make an eggnog vape..
might be just perfect for my atlantis i hope will show up soon.. :)

Check out vapdudes.com they have a spiked eggnog flavor that's pretty good! It's also their flavor of the month so it's not a bad price.

VU Sponsors