Become a Patron!

Tips on getting juice to last longer?

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm on a strict budget and recently picked up vaping to stop smoking. I'm wondering if there are any ways I can split up my juice with something else to double the volume or any other ways to make it last longer. So far my budge is for about one 30 ml bottle a week and at the rate I'm going I'm using two. Sorry if it's a newbie question so go easy on me guys! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure what set up you're using, but you'll use more juice if you're vaping with a sub ohm tank with high airflow.There is really no way that I know of that you can cut your juice with something else and not make it less satisfying (less flavor/nicotine).

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, don't use sub ohm you will use twice if not three times the juice.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order or mix your nic strength base unflavored in your preferred PG/VG combo. It's only about $15 for 250ml if you get it premixed. Most store bought eliquids can handle a little dilution and you may find you prefer the flavor diluted.

It saves a lot of money and you don't have to mix anything yourself.

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a ego one. Are there any tanks that aren't sub ohm?

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never looked for one to be honest

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like aspires nautilus mini. DIY juice saves me tons of money! It takes a little investment to get started though and I don't know if that will fit in your budget ATM. It is so easy though (which amazed me). Also look at the deal section for juice deals. There is one up right now for 30 ml for $4. I have never tried it but its worth a shot. http://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s the deal is only good for 24 hours.

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow I really appreciate all the help without the smart ass responses I've gotten on other boards online and on Facebook. I looked around and it seems it'll cost around $60 to get everything I need and it should last a couple months which is amazing! Sure beats spending $40 a week like I'm doing now for 2 30ml bottles of juice.
I'm a big fan of the candy flavored myself and somewhat picky I hope I make the right choices!
Thanks again y'all!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The hard part is to resist buying every flavor that sounds tasty!! Good luck. It is really fun, IMHO

To vape cheaper

dont bye finishd ejuice, its exprecive as hell. Start to Diy, buy cheap Vegetable glycerin and Propylene glycol, and some flavor consentrates.

if u have already bought finnishd ejuice, buy some of those two i just mentiond and blend with your ejuice. i used to do that and it workt great.

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes and .5 it that's as low as they go

jameskerr86712

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an IPV 4S also.... My ego one is giving me some issues now. Something must be loose inside it. Every time I move it around or shake it, it blinks five times like it's got a short circuit. Doesn't give me any problems vaping but t runs the battery out quick for some reason

VU Sponsors