Become a Patron!

Tinted Brew Liquid Co.

Tinted Brew Liquid Co.

Unlisted Vendor
Hey Guys! Just got a Vaping Underground account to start posting the deals we offer at Tinted Brew Liquid Co. Just letting you guys know that we have a deal going on now called the "Brew Pack" it includes three 30ml bottles of Caramel Apple Lollipop, Pink Starburst & Sweet Coconut/Almond Cookie with a hint of Southern Bourbon! All for $32 plus FREE SHIPPING! Thanks Guys!
160215 Tinted Brew2726 copy 2.jpg 160215 Tinted Brew2738 copy.jpg 160215 Tinted Brew2693 copy.jpg

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to the forum. I have moved your thread to the unlisted vendors area. Please keep all your posts to this thread and you may post 1 thread in sales/promos OR coupon codes for the community (make sure to check out the rules for those areas before posting also) Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the vendor rules. Links are below. Also if you are interested make sure to check out the link for getting your own subforum :)

Tinted Brew Liquid Co.

Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to the forum. I have moved your thread to the unlisted vendors area. Please keep all your posts to this thread and you may post 1 thread in sales/promos OR coupon codes for the community (make sure to check out the rules for those areas before posting also) Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the vendor rules. Links are below. Also if you are interested make sure to check out the link for getting your own subforum :)

Thank you! I appreciate the help!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Tinted Brew Liquid Co. a link to your site in your OP would be very useful. Also... please tell us how long this deal is good for?

VU Sponsors