VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

These are the upgrade to the 18650HE2's that are very popular.

These are monster batteries. These 18650s have a 20/35-amp continuous discharging rate, which is perfect for sub-ohm builds. With a mAh rating of 2500mAh, these will outlast and outperform any other battery on the market.

• Typical capacity: 2500 mAh
  • Nominal voltage: 3.6V
  • Cut off voltage: 2.5V
  • Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
  • Continuous maximum discharge current: 20A
  • Maximum discharge current: 35A

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$29.99 FOR 3
ALL ORDERS GET A FREE 10ML BOTTLE OF MILLENNIUM JUICE.

5w2-wEnF03Q

Click here to get more information on this deal....

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once again, @VaporJoes complete disregard for ethics is blatantly apparent. Following the link from the money-hungry tyrant listed above, we can clearly see that these batteries have a max discharge current of 30A, not 35A (Last comment from someone who spoke with the manufacturer). But does he care enough to put correct info? No, he just wants people to click on the links to make his money. I'm really getting sick of this, @VaporJoes. Either get the information correct, or get out of the 'game'. It's obvious your loyalties lie with your wallet and not the welfare of vapers. (For those unfamiliar with Ohm's Law, misrepresenting the amp limit can give people a false sense of security with sub-ohm builds. This is dangerous for the chemistry of the batteries.)

Let's see if I even get a response, or if the war machine just keeps on rolling. (Not holding my breath)

I'm starting to understand why Kentucky Josh had problems with you for the longest time.

Last edited:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Once again, @VaporJoes complete disregard for ethics is blatantly apparent. Following the link from the money-hungry tyrant listed above, we can clearly see that these batteries have a max discharge current of 30A, not 35A (Last comment from someone who spoke with the manufacturer). But does he care enough to put correct info? No, he just wants people to click on the links to make his money. I'm really getting sick of this, @VaporJoes. Either get the information correct, or get out of the 'game'. It's obvious your loyalties lie with your wallet and not the welfare of vapers. (For those unfamiliar with Ohm's Law, misrepresenting the amp limit can give people a false sense of security with sub-ohm builds. This is dangerous for the chemistry of the batteries.)

Let's see if I even get a response, or if the war machine just keeps on rolling. (Not holding my breath)

I'm starting to understand why Kentucky Josh had problems with you for the longest time.
I have been building up an arsenal of LG HE2's since the dissapearance of the Sony, and I want to know what makes these better than the HE2's. HE2's have a max of 35 amp, same mah, just red.

I don't think joe is to blame for this misrepresentation, either. The vendor lists them at 35, and I did read that comment. It would give me pause, but who knows who wrote that and if they actually spoke to LG. Not saying they didn't, but joe is basing his info off of the vendor, a rather reputable one, too. I think blame is being misplaced here, and there definitely are some questions about these that need answering. I'm in no need to purchase these, let alone from here, but I'd be interested in what VaporDNA had to say.

I'm happy with my HE2's for now.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Supposedly the difference is less heat with the H4's. Both batteries are 20 amp.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Supposedly the difference is less heat with the H4's. Both batteries are 20 amp.
Gotcha. I know my HE2's are 20 amp continuous, and 35 AMP max. I don't have heat issues with em, I'll probably stick to them. I am curious about the 30 Amp max that one review claimed on the HE4's, but I want to see actual fact, not a short review by some random person.

I know somebody posted a spec sheet for the HE2's recently and I'm almost certain they were listed as 35 amp pulse, but no further data beyond that was given. Who knows, mine are legit, and I don't approach the limits, so I'm good. I don't trust pulse anyway.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think you'd have to stress them before it became an issue. I suppose LG felt it mattered in their targeted industrial market or they wouldn't have bothered.
As far as output for pulse, take your pick. https://www.dropbox.com/s/d622nrfipiic16h/LGDBHE41865.pdf?dl=0
Looks like 35 pulse is correct to me... I remember seeing that for the HE2 as well. Maybe I'll try these next time, if the price isn't much different. I really like the positive pole of the LG batteries. It's got four connectors unlike the Sony's three, and it's significantly stronger. Good batts. Thanks for the PDF.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He's too arrogant to even post a reply to defend himself. Or any of his minion moderators. Absolutely pathetic. Maybe if I complain enough someone will delete my account like I *asked*.

As long as people keep clicking those links, he won't give a shit. We see where your loyalties are, @VaporJoes. You see a hoe to pimp and care not about whether she's STD-ridden or not, as long as she makes that money. ;)

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not a bad battery (I prefer LG's myself for 20A batteries) but the description is over-the-top silliness -- outlast and outperform any other battery on the market? Really?

But even if that is ignored, the deal certainly is bad. Can get them elsewhere for a lot less than $10 a battery (for example, Triangle Vapes has them for $7.50). You don't get the free bottle of Millennium juice but, having tried Millennium juice, not getting it is a bonus. That's some way below average juice.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He's too arrogant to even post a reply to defend himself. Or any of his minion moderators. Absolutely pathetic. Maybe if I complain enough someone will delete my account like I *asked*.

As long as people keep clicking those links, he won't give a shit. We see where your loyalties are, @VaporJoes. You see a hoe to pimp and care not about whether she's STD-ridden or not, as long as she makes that money. ;)
Sheesh, who stuck a 26650 battery up your keister buddy? Move on if you don't like the site.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sheesh, who stuck a 26650 battery up your keister buddy? Move on if you don't like the site.
I know, and I love how the LG specs were posted, clearly state that Joes post was correct, and still there's an issue? Too funny.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, you'd rather no one lets Joe know when he posts something that might be less than stellar? I had a legitimate post a few weeks back about a mod he posted, and had wrong info. He said he'd change the 'pimp', but then made no effort to do so. I thought this was along the same lines, something he posted too hastily but might need to rescind for the safety of vapers. I looked through the PDF but I'm apparently not bright enough to decode the technical jargon.

Others may not care enough to correct @VaporJoes when he posts incorrect info, but I genuinely want for all vapers to be as safe as possible, and presenting incorrect info is not the way to go about that. /endRant

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know Joe (and any other deal site/blog) is going to pitch items in the best light possible. Marketing puffery is fine for most things. At worst, it would convince someone to buy a “incredible, premium juice” that in reality tastes rank, or buy a “simple to build, well-crafted” RDA that takes four hands to build and falls apart in ten minutes. It’s marketing. If you really believe an advertisement, well, you’ll get first-hand knowledge of the “fool and his money...” saying.

But when it comes to items such as batteries, I feel Joe (and again, all other deal sites) should take more care with how things are worded. The copy states this is a “20/35-amp continuous discharging rate.” That’s misleading. It’s 20A continuous, 35A peak. It says it’s “perfect for sub-ohm builds.” Sure, for some. But unless you’re willing to stray outside of the continuous rating, it’s not perfect for sub-ohm builds at or below 0.2 ohms. And I won’t even touch the ridiculous “these will outlast and outperform any other battery on the market” statement.

I like that Joe talks about battery safety on Mod Envy. I’d like to see him take that to heart when writing marketing copy for batteries for his deal posts.

VU Sponsors