Become a Patron!

These juices look fine? Got off ecigmafia.com

Forgive me if this is a dumb post this site kind of sus me out I ordered the one blueberry donut and heisenberg the berg menthol and the one donut just looks pretty dark/tinted and the one bottle has a exp date the berg doesn't have any exp/manu date besides UPC bar codes is there a chance these are fake or am I just over paranoid? Thanks all lol.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The color for the donut doesn't look too dark based on the picture. The color of the juice depends on the flavorings used by the manufacturer. If it is really dark that would indicate it was old and oxidized and you could not see through it. I mix my own and some are clear and some are the color in your picture depending the flavors used.

lonM

Member For 4 Years
While I haven't used that vendor, your bottle of The One looks fine.
I was concerned when I first ordered it, but every bottle since has been that dark.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've even used juice was black in color. As @gopher_byrd points out a lot comes from the flavor/ings color/s. Some of your coffee, tea flavors or darker candy flavors can turn juice black. Also mixing up a bunch of different fruits can mix up dark.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've even used juice was black in color. As @gopher_byrd points out a lot comes from the flavor/ings color/s. Some of your coffee, tea flavors or darker candy flavors can turn juice black. Also mixing up a bunch of different fruits can mix up dark.

Vanillas can also do that. They will turn surprisingly dark sometimes. As long as the juice doesn't taste peppery or tear your throat up, I think it's fine. My liquids are all different colors. When they get really black, though, and syrupy looking, I don't vape them because they almost always just taste nasty.

VU Sponsors