Become a Patron!

TheDoctor is in, and eager to excel

TheDoctor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello VU, I am TheDoctor. here is a little bit about myself. I am an unfortunate resident of a small city called Pocatello (poke-uh-tell-oh) in a sideways gun shaped state called Idaho. i have been vaping for a little over a year now, but only recently began upgrading to mechs and rda's (with a future splash of regulated high wattage box mods).
I originally started vaping to quit cigs but now it has become a hobby/life style. the good news is, i am stepping down my nicotine levels and am close to being completely nicotine free. Which means my switch from cigs will be for my health, and not to save money, considering my investments in my vaping activities are growing in price. But im ok with that, at least i will live long enough to enjoy it.
as stated i am still a slight newb at rda's however i am not completely ignorant to coil building, sub-ohming, and the safety and efficiency factors that come with it. i have been watching alot of instructional vids on youtube (mostly rip trippers, but a few others as well) and also reading TONS of posts on other forums. In others words i have done alot of research and, were i may not be an expert or even close, i am more informed than most at my stage in this.
currently my everyday vape is through a protank 3 or iclear 30s on a green SID, i generally vape "candy cane". for my rda vaping im running a hcigar aqua (i know its an rTa) however i run it as a dripper without the tank, i run it on a copper nemesis clone. im currently working on upgrading my batteries considering i only have a pair of IMR 2000mAh. my eyes are set on a pair of sony vtc5's.

now for the personal stuff:
i am 29 years old, and married to a wonderful woman now for 10 years. I have an 11 year old son (not my wifes) and a 6 year old daughter, both whom i love more than anything in the world. I am what some would call a nerd, and i accept the term wholly. I love video games, and D&D as well as a mass majority of sifi and fantasy shows/movies. My most favorite of them all (those who watch it can already tell) is Doctor Who, which is where my name here comes from.

i look forward to posting here and learning as much as i can as well as helping those that i can.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is there a doctor in the house??? LOL Welcome!!! I'm sort of a mixed bag nerd. A vaping, metal head, harley riding Star Wars nut.

The Doctor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, what the fuck. Who is this imposter?

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, what the fuck. Who is this imposter?

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Ooooo drama!!! LOL

I have run into the same problem. I have used this name on forums for years. One forum that I staff on we had a member join named Gremlin. And they were being a royal dick. Some people were thinking it was me without completely looking at the user name.

The Doctor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm the OG. I can hardly fault purple for wanting to emulate me, as I'm pretty awesome, but this will get confusing..particularly if this doppelganger is as brilliant, witty, insightful and charming as yours truly.

TheDoctor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey its not my fault it let you use a space :) its all good, it just means our timelines are crossed and we are actually the same doctor. we should team up and take over the world...i mean help everyone....yeah thats what i mean

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Doctor ?? Doctor Detroit??

doctor-detroit-12282012.jpg

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool! Welcome to VU! Who's your favorite doctor? :)

VU Sponsors