kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what did the people in the hospital call the walkers? sounded to me like they were saying runners or rawners or something.

also, what does a zombie do after he dumps his girlfriend?

wipes.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rotters??

oh.
duh.gif

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok so who was with Daryl?? Was it the guy that got away and they are going to rescue Beth and Carol??

Mr. Meadows

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so who was with Daryl?? Was it the guy that got away and they are going to rescue Beth and Carol??
I think it's going to be Noah, the guy that Beth helps escape.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats your opinion on the scientist?? I think he is a fake
Yes! Me too! I think he's some basement gamer with delusions of grandeur and his mom lives in DC. It's hard to believe anybody could say 'it's classified' and not get the crap pounded outta them. It's not like there's a government anymore. PLUS flipping the script? How would they spread a virus to kill the zombies anyway? Travel is kinda sloooooow for them. lol All that freaking walking around and they're still only a couple hours from Atlanta.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes! Me too! I think he's some basement gamer with delusions of grandeur and his mom lives in DC. It's hard to believe anybody could say 'it's classified' and not get the crap pounded outta them. It's not like there's a government anymore. PLUS flipping the script? How would they spread a virus to kill the zombies anyway? Travel is kinda sloooooow for them. lol All that freaking walking around and they're still only a couple hours from Atlanta.
LOL yup!! He is probably a science teacher and can't defend himself so concocted a story that could sound beleivable so he gets protected though there is times he has demanded to stay and help rick and them

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WALKING DEAD THREAD!

WARNING---POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD, READ AND POST AT YOUR OWN RISK!

DON'T DEAD, OPEN INSIDE!

Ipg62jA.jpg
Now that Eugene has confessed to being a fake, a farce, & a phony, is there really any need to push towards D.C. now? Since he cannot stop it, & doesn't even know how, he's just dead fucking weight. Why does he have such a hard time killing the zombies? And I almost blew my drink when he confessed to putting glass in the fuel lines to stop the bus.....wow, he could have killed everyone....time for Eugene to step off...cue the zombie....

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also the guy with the terrible ginger dye job can also bite it. The sooner the better. I said from the start that Mullet was a fraud and fake ginger man was no good. I'm feeling validated lol

Galtman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Abraham needs a mission to focus on. Now he's has none. Shane v2......watch your back Eugene!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both of them need to die asap

Abraham, yes!

Mullet, nah.
Here's why: Mullet is actually really entertaining. He says some really "deep" (winds up being awkward/funny) shit. Last night we caught a glimpse of him finally trying to be brave. I actually think we could see a huge character evolving outta this dude. There's definite potential.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If only Eugene was more Darrel and less pussy..he would be this dude

P.S. Anyone that read the graphic novel kinda knew mullet was BS...but stay tuned...there is ALOT more coming...and yes...DC is going to be very very very important in the future...stay tuned ;)

Just don't read issue 100 of the GN...you will get SOOOOOOOO pissed!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't forget, Carol used to be a pussy/battered wife. Anyone can evolve. :)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My wife and I are so wrapped up in this series, I just bought seasons 1 thru 4 on Blu Ray, & can't wait til they get here. Wish we had found the series at the beginning....got so much catching up to do....but it IS a really really good series, and I read or heard somewhere that the writers have at least 2-3 more seasons in the works. Good stuff!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How are you watching it now Cherry? I missed last night too.

What is it with the women on this show and cars.

Season 2, Laurie driving along, not another driver possibly on the planet...and she managers to get in an accident.

Now we have Carol, who manages to get hit by possibly the only running car within 1,000 miles.

WTF.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think that red headed guy (forgot his name) is gonna off himself. the gingers are always expendable. :p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is it with the women on this show and cars.

Season 2, Laurie driving along, not another driver possibly on the planet...and she managers to get in an accident.

Now we have Carol, who manages to get hit by possibly the only running car within 1,000 miles.

WTF.

merely plot devices. we don't take it personally.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
JEEBUS FUCKING KHRIST that was a great episode last night!

I enjoyed Glenn and Rosita and whatshername being silly together. "It's not not not not funny"

I was gripping my blanket tight as the gang tried to gain access into the hosp.

I'm glad Abraham seems to be getting off his period.

I'm happy Mullet woke up (and not as a walker!)

Sasha you fucking idiot!

And Daryl using a walker's skull to whap that guy upside the head!!!!

Last edited:

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you suuuuuure Mullet woke up not not not a walker? That noise he made sounded walker-ish to me. hmmm.

VU Sponsors