Become a Patron!

The Vape Unit: Do not buy e-Juice online

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long story short, ordered e-juice but arrived "spoiled," as in if you stored e-liquids in a hot/sunny area, the juice goes bad and smells very musty and stale.

Made several attempts to contact them at [email protected] which were all ignored. Did not request a refund or replacement, I just wanted to let them know and hear back from them which they haven't done.

Overall experience is not very good, my order took almost a week after payment to process and ship. Granted, they did apologize for the delay, but 2 days after I sent an email asking for an update.

Bottom line, recommend you shop elsewhere if customer service is important to you.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
juice vendors like this won't last very long - way too many other good places to order from..

nothing worse than getting straight up ignored after they already took your money. sorry man

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a juice vendor, they are a B&M in Monterey Park, CA. but also do online sales. I ordered other items along with the e-juice which arrived fine, so it was just that one bottle which is why I wanted to let them know that particular line may all be the same way. Pretty much every online vendor I have dealt with so far has been very receptive and quick to update/communicate, so this really took me by surprise that they don't want to respond.

That said, I wouldn't want to spend $200 on a mod from them if they wont even respond over a $12 bottle of ejuice!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update 9/10:

Seems like the online dept here is run by a bunch of high school kids, the last response I got from them after repeated requests:

"ooo man, how is the heist unusable? did it leak?"

This is after I already described the juice repeatedly as tasting like it was left in the sun.
In short, for me not worth sending 8 emails to get one half ass response.

So with that said, would be careful with ordering from them. They will send the product to you, but if there is an issue or you need a replacement, forget about it, it will never happen.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Update 9/10:

Seems like the online dept here is run by a bunch of high school kids, the last response I got from them after repeated requests:

"ooo man, how is the heist unusable? did it leak?"

This is after I already described the juice repeatedly as tasting like it was left in the sun.
In short, for me not worth sending 8 emails to get one half ass response.

So with that said, would be careful with ordering from them. They will send the product to you, but if there is an issue or you need a replacement, forget about it, it will never happen.
This just in: Leaking liquid renders it unusable! Tune in to Hannity for more on this breaking development. Tonight on Greta, "Beavis lands customer service job".

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This just in: Leaking liquid renders it unusable! Tune in to Hannity for more on this breaking development. Tonight on Greta, "Beavis lands customer service job".
I had a semi local place I was buying from, they shorted me on 45 mls of juice.
I got in contact with them and they corrected ... or no longer gave a shit none of the caps were on fully and I had massive leaking.
The 12 mg was tested in excess of 36mg of nic.
I stopped using them.

VU Sponsors