The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm good with that waiting until then. I think it's been a bit over a week since I sent a pm. Don't know when @ceejkay sent a pm

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me neither but no sense in skipping him yet, sometimes life happens

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am still here. I've been working and working on a website & working on cat shelters for ferals. @ceejkay has my addy. I haven't heard from @Cloud79 will try to pm in a bit, just checking in before dinner.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. Forgot about this since it's been going on a while. Didn't realize I was actually included. I'm alive and kicking still. Lol. I pm'd Frawg to see what I need to do.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey Cloud79 nice to hear from you, yes we are moving down the line on Box 2, you are still about 8 down but it seems to be moving about 2 people a week unless a Holiday or something happens. Should not be long compared to the original list. see page 23, post 113 for the up to date list for Box 2...

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TICK!! Did you get to the store?! It's crucial you have food when the box arrives tomorrow!!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
xanadu0324 Will first thing in the morning. damn, what type of food do I need???
and Frawg what the hell is a chupacabra spawn?

Do I even want to know?????

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly, no chupacabras here (that I could find, anyway, you know how those buggers are...)
We do have a Cthuluhu....but he's cute, I think I'll keep him.
@tick22 Tuna fish would work well, I think.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got tuna fish, smiles...:)

mm, wait a minute??? o_O tuna fish, that's mine. sounds like a cat is in the box. :oops:
Kitty in a box are cute but I have never mailed one??? :eek:

I hope it makes it alive and does not scare my mail lady. I mean she is use to weird stuff being mailed to me, but not sure about one that may scratch itself out of a box and get her...... :mad:

mm, will just have to wait and see. :cool:

Gosh, I hope it's not a kitty. oh my..... :confused:

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you think it freaks out the postal people when the box moves on it's own? I bet it does *giggle*

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, my mail lady is use to boxes that move for me. She evens sometimes wait for me to open it so she can see what was making the noise or why it was moving. When she gets one, she goes to my back door and hand delivers it just so she can watch me open it.... So if it is moving or making noise, I can expect to see her when it gets here. Sheesh, I hope she does not freak out!!!!!!!!

She nearly had a heart attack when a big bull frog jumped out of one... Yes, I needed some for my little pond....
They made noise and were bouncing around in the box.

So she now expects any and everything....

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So the box was delivered on Sat but I was away until late last night (was celebrating my year anniversary with the gf) - I emptied everything this morning before I left for work and one thing I noticed.. this thing is like 70% juice lol.. I will try and post some pics when I get home. I could use some depending on the flavors but from what I saw it was pretty much 12-18mg stuff so I dunno if it's anything I can use or not but I'll keep you posted. I did see a lot of japanese cotton so I'm excited to try that stuff out finally.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
photo 3.JPG
this is what I will be tossing in. Hope to have it shipped out tomorrow or wed the latest depending on how swamped I get tomorrow at work.

brand new igo-w3
iclearX1
Aerotank V1
iclear30S
carto-tank
EVOD
protank1
eVic (threading is a little finicky but it still works perfectly and 95% of things screw down just fine)
k101 (its a little worn looking but still works and great for someone who wants to try out a mech)
spider magnets
drip shield
ego battery charger

I was going to add some juice but I think theres plenty of that already in the box lol..

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have any use for nemesis switch magnets, after me on box 2? I have a 10 pk on the way, Idk if they will even work with my mod (not a nemesis, but button size seems correct) and I for sure don't need 10

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I got the box today.

ANcJHjJ.jpg

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The surprise from xanadu0324

QKnxDzD.jpg

I think I will call him, Vapy... smiles

Will break down the contents later when I have time and room.
Like VapedCrusader said there's alot of juice, Rayon, one pad of Japanese cotton and some equipment. Some I have no idea what they are, but will have fun looking them up.

So more pictures later this evening, most likely and again,
Vapy is kind of alive but refuses to eat....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, more pictures put off till tomorrow. had a lot of prep work for the upcoming Cold Front hitting us tomorrow. I plan to put it all on the floor and take a picture or pictures of it all.

Have to sort all the juices by nic level and maybe types., then the equipment so I can start to figure out the new boxes...
may be a week or so before I am ready.

Thanks to xanadu0324 for Vapy, but he still will not eat. I put him i front of the open tuna fish can and he just lays there, poor thing...

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@tick22 He's probably just in shock from the travel...or maybe he has a nic overdose...better check!!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aww.
How adorable.

Tick I need to get with you in pm for some info for when box 2 is done and gone from me to cloud.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG
pic#3 is what I am taking..

pic#4 is the box all packed up - I took it to work but not sure yet if I will be able to get it shipped out, worst case I will leave early tomorrow and get to the PO.
I took about 7 or 8 bottles that were had very low volume and I will probably just toss them out - it still didn't really leave a dent in the space (with the stuff I put back in) lol.. so it's still pretty packed, but I didn't want to get too greedy in taking stuff :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Leaving work @ 11:30 and shipping this bad boy out! I'll post tracking afterwards.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey peeps, sorry for no pictures yesterday, sometimes the outside world just kicks your ass, So I will try and get some more pictures done today and posted. No promises.

Ok, Box 2 is leaving today if no outside problems happen.

Awesome additions, VapedCrusader

@biglenny1211 is next..

Possible change up to the Box 2 list due to recent happenings. Will post a possible new list by this weekend....

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys and Gals I should get the pif box tomorrow it shows it was sitting in Memphis today so It should make it to my post office tommorrow and be delivered.............I'll be stalking the Mailman all day tomorrow...............o_O

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone! I am slightly confused at the moment. I am planning ahead and following by example, basically I want to get with BugOut Machine for the address I will be shipping the box to. He/She gets a special thank you at the top of the OP. Not sure how to find this person but clicking on @BugOut Machine in the send list gets me a not found on the web error. I have searched forum members and no name comes up, even changing the spacing of the name and still find nothing. Does this mean this person has deleted their account here or what? It seems strange to have earned a thank you and then to disappear. If that's the case, looks like I am last in line to get the box. Be sure to save me some goodies! :D

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Cloud79 at this time, I am still trying to figure out if BugOut is still in the mix or not.

If not, we do have a plan of moving a person from one spot to the end to replace Bugout.

So as of right now, don't worry..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He had posted somewhere that he's not gonna be around anymore, but is following this PIF box. Said he could be contacted on FB. I'm not on FB, so I can't tell you if he's Nick, or if he's BugOut. Wish I could help further. Does anyone remember?

Oh! Check the contest threads. He had started a post there with possibly the same info.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not on Facebook as well.... His contest post has disappeared.

I will try his personal addy...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That means you need to take some out of it to make room for what you want to put in. laughs.
Nice pictures, biglenny1211

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got through checking the box out.....
45b57048384fb5796cc53b730364af40.jpg
here is what I took out......

17b62c8470c11eca0d57f767d02d871c.jpg
and here is what I'm putting in. I noticed there wasn't a lot 6mg juice so I put some in there for the drippers. I also put two mech mods that I don't use anymore (they are used but still function good) than there is a 26650 magna dripper brand knew only one build on ot . and last but not least a clone brass monkey RDA and a egnima RDA that wasn't in the picture.

I don't believe that our post office is opened tomorrow since it being Saturday but they are I will mail it then not it will be Monday.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
biglenny1211

Nice additions and damn, I was in the wrong box as you will see tomorrow. laughs.

Nice swap on the juices. almost looks like an even swap. good for you....

I may have to add my name to this list.

ok, kidding.

Monday is good enough for mailing. enjoy your weekend...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
new list will be up Monday for everyone left....

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, here we go with lots of pictures.
First off the low nic juices from 12mg to a couple of zero nic..

1CykKhv.jpg

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then we go to the high nic 18 and 24 .
Alot more of them, you see...

ubTHqQE.jpg

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now the other stuff.... 2 packs of Rayon wicking and everything else.

FVUrKLS.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors