Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You just gotta love all those fine folks watching out for us!

I would just love the chance to pay them a visit so I could thank them in person.....................

Evil Uncle RJ.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So in Portland they did this all tobacco products banned shit.
I have NEVER seen more cig butts than I do now. The waterfront where all the people jog and walk and ride bikes on is fucking FILTHY. Never you mind about the sheer volume of cig butts, just forget the used tampons and condoms, the empty booze bottles... and forget the public shitter that could make a maggot gag and vomit from the stench. But my god you vapor are getting fucked with.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been away from portland for 4 years now but ive heard their pushing the bounds of what the city can pull over residents heads such bs

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ive been away from portland for 4 years now but ive heard their pushing the bounds of what the city can pull over residents heads such bs
Never mind the statues in the park blocks are a drop off or pick up points for smack peddlers in the park blocks... but smoke and or vape and FUCK YOU!

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya thats good ol portland for ya city officials harassing citizens trying ro better themselves and the city while tipping their hats to mainstream junkies and lawbreakers lol but hey get out while the gettings good or stick around and watch it crumble

VU Sponsors