Become a Patron!

The One Tank?

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Hi there,

I just tried searching for this on here and couldn't come up with anything. I'm waiting for Kanger to start offering the black Subtank without the Subox kit and while searching online I came across this tank which looks like a Subtank nano clone in matte black. I really like the subtank nano size for my vaporshark DNA40 so I'm considering ordering this as well as the black subtank mini when that is released.

Has anyone tried this tank out? Does it perform like the subtank and does it accept the Subtank coils?

Thanks in advance.

one_tank_1.jpg

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no experience with this tank. It looks like a clone to me, and heads look the same. Why not contact the site and ask if it will fit authentic subtank coils?

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
I have no experience with this tank. It looks like a clone to me, and heads look the same. Why not contact the site and ask if it will fit authentic subtank coils?

Yeah I sent them an email but you never know some companies make all these claims and then when you get the actual product it doesn't perform as it should. So I figured I'd ask the community.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a clone, it might work Ok with genuine coil heads though.

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
It's a clone, it might work Ok with genuine coil heads though.

I'll update this thread when I get a reply from them. I asked if the kanger coils were compatible and also what material is used to color the inside of the tank black. I know Kanger uses a ceramic coating for their black subtank Mini but the description on the product page for this tank makes no mention of ceramic.

Only downside is the cheapest shipping to US is $18 so total out the door for this tank is about $48.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive tried a few kanger clones and found if you can rebuild the coils they work just the same as the original in my experience...In all reality they arent very complicated tanks to clone and are pretty simple in function..Maybe the seals leaking could be an issue or the clone coils sucking but ,you can replace both with originals if need be...All of my clones accepted authentic kanger coil heads so far..all though rebuilt.

The question will be how well that coating holds up, as well as for the authentic.

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
UPDATE:

I got a response back from UK ecig and they said, "unfortunately you can't use the Kanger subtank coils with the One Tank because the One Tank has it's own coils".

Kind of a disappointingly vague statement in my opinion. I'm not sure if they are saying that the subtank coils are not physically compatible (i.e. different size or threading), or if they are playing word games here by saying you "shouldn't" use the kanger subtank coils because the One Tank has its own.

Also, regarding the black coating. It is confirmed that it is an "accu-ceramic" coating that has been "thoroughly tested".

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a rebuildable deck by chance?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, just googled a couple links and it doesn't. :( It sure is sharp though.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks exactly like the Kanger Nano, good looking clone.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UPDATE:

I got a response back from UK ecig and they said, "unfortunately you can't use the Kanger subtank coils with the One Tank because the One Tank has it's own coils".

Kind of a disappointingly vague statement in my opinion. I'm not sure if they are saying that the subtank coils are not physically compatible (i.e. different size or threading), or if they are playing word games here by saying you "shouldn't" use the kanger subtank coils because the One Tank has its own.

Also, regarding the black coating. It is confirmed that it is an "accu-ceramic" coating that has been "thoroughly tested".
This kills it for me.
The bread on my table comes from coatings and "accu-ceramic" is a new one to me.
I admittadly took a minute or two to warm up to the idea of waterborne coatings but I would love to know the specs for said coating since ceramic coatings are known to produce carcinogens when heated.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looked again and base is exactly like a subtank nano...hope that helps 

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors