Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should I get both? I am buying so much stuff now, it’s crazy. The Luer Locks sound pretty easy, but I’ll have to get a scale eventually. But maybe not right away. I’m spending a lot of money now with the deadline in about ten days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Worry about stuff you may not be able to get. Scales and syringes will still be available and are cheap at Amazon.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice vape mail today!
Got the Boxer from @sr20vet in pristine condition and picked up a Rig Mod Outlaw on Facebook, all the way from Ireland. :)

474a8b7f03afff4e72e2df5e563bbb63.jpg

7642b08e1eb7b629b6fe3b17f445b314.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
It's the circle of life! lol Wasn't it about a year ago that you sold your 2 boxers? That's what I admire about you gadget, always wheeling and dealing for a different set up, can't get bored that way ;)
That Rig is nice btw

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It's the circle of life! lol Wasn't it about a year ago that you sold your 2 boxers? That's what I admire about you gadget, always wheeling and dealing for a different set up, can't get bored that way ;)
That Rig is nice btw
That sounds about right :)
Both of the ones I had were mechs, I had an 18650 and a 20700.
This one is a DNA 75C, my favorite chip because it is so customizable.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My NR order came today. 4 more gallaroonies of VG and these flavors-
View attachment 146469

I started DIY a couple of years ago, because I wanted something blue razz. I almost quit because I thought all the blue razz flavors sucked lol. I still want to try them whenever I see em, but my expectations are low. Who knows, maybe some day a company will make one right.

I got those four to try out and saw they had Flavor Monks. I've never tried them before. Belgium eh? We'll see how they are I guess. Most of them smell pretty good.

*Some of the labels are blurry because one of them leaked a little bit.*

I didn’t see those flavors at NR, so now I’ll look for them. I did get some Bickford ones but I’m not sure anyone here uses them. But Chocolate Raspberry sounded good, so we’ll see.
Belgian flavors sound good. I did get German Flavors Fig Aroma, which sounded delish. :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That Rig is nice btw

He could have a television series, preferably set in the 50’s or 60’s, like Mr. Lucky or something like that.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Should I get both? I am buying so much stuff now, it’s crazy. The Luer Locks sound pretty easy, but I’ll have to get a scale eventually. But maybe not right away. I’m spending a lot of money now with the deadline in about ten days!

Thats what I’m saying you don’t have to buy a scale right now as you’re already spending a lot of $$. You can as I have done for 3 years successfully mix with the Luer Lock syringes. And when you have the $ you can buy a scale. The scales aren’t going anywhere. You can buy it later.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damnit! What a way to start a day, learning that the package that USPS marked as delivered was either delivered to the wrong address or stolen. This really freaking sucks. I've initiated a search with USPS and then I'll file a claim to get the money back. This is why I ship Priority because of insurance.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damnit! What a way to start a day, learning that the package that USPS marked as delivered was either delivered to the wrong address or stolen. This really freaking sucks. I've initiated a search with USPS and then I'll file a claim to get the money back. This is why I ship Priority because of insurance.
That totally stinks! Hopefully if it was delivered to the wrong address they will be able to redirect it. I’ve had that happen with packages delivered to me. A phone call to the local PO & they’re able to track where exactly the package was dropped off. Hopefully that is the case with your package & it wasn’t stolen.

Fingers crossed for you.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Received a very nice black Wasp Nano RTA from @DonBaldy Didn't get to open it until this morning, will build it tonight if time allows. Thanks, Don! Hope conditions are improving for you every day!

Also discovered that my GoKon RDA is now in the States, just left Queens sorting center yesterday, so hopefully will be delivered by the end of the week.

If you're in the market for hardware, take a look at Vaporl's clearance sale. I picked up a Tesla Punk 86W regulated tube in antique copper this morning for less than $23 including shipping. There are a lot of good prices. @Mykreign the Voopoo X217 is in that sale for less than $40. There was one color that was around $20 but it's sold out now.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea the only time I ship first class is if the purchase is less that 15. I can usually replace that no problem. Larger purchases I always us priority for the insurance.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Received a very nice black Wasp Nano RTA from @DonBaldy Didn't get to open it until this morning, will build it tonight if time allows. Thanks, Don! Hope conditions are improving for you every day!

Also discovered that my GoKon RDA is now in the States, just left Queens sorting center yesterday, so hopefully will be delivered by the end of the week.

If you're in the market for hardware, take a look at Vaporl's clearance sale. I picked up a Tesla Punk 86W regulated tube in antique copper this morning for less than $23 including shipping. There are a lot of good prices. @Mykreign the Voopoo X217 is in that sale for less than $40. There was one color that was around $20 but it's sold out now.
Nice find on the Tesla Punk 86W regulated tube!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Wow good memory!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to look at Vaporl cuz @nadalama posted about their clearance sales & look what I found.

https://www.vaporl.com/dovpo-topside-dual-200w-top-squonk-box-mod-blue.html

In blue its only $30.13 ships from China. You can also have it shipped from their USA warehouse but it costs more.

They have 4 colors & price is dependent on the colors.
WOW! Headed there now. Damn I'm gonna be in trouble. The injury/surgery sympathy isn't working anymore with the boss.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That totally stinks! Hopefully if it was delivered to the wrong address they will be able to redirect it. I’ve had that happen with packages delivered to me. A phone call to the local PO & they’re able to track where exactly the package was dropped off. Hopefully that is the case with your package & it wasn’t stolen.

Fingers crossed for you.
@Mechanical king please try this.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I balked on the Topside Dual (although it was very tempting), but I did pick up 2 more Dead Rabbit RTAs for the stash.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My second flavor order came in. Still waiting on the first one. Mod from @MrMeowgi. This thing is beautiful. Also, not mail, but picked up some DIY storage. Going to have to rethink the box I was going to use for the flavors as the 30ml bottles are too tall to fit.

Vape mail by Wayne, on Flickr
DIY storage by Wayne, on Flickr
DIY storage by Wayne, on Flickr
This one fits 30ml bottles & is 2 sided. I have one.

Probably need 6 or more lol!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This one fits 30ml bottles & is 2 sided. I have one.

Probably need 6 or more lol!

I was trying to think of a way to tell him, without sounding critical, that his box for flavors is gonna last just about 30 minutes and then he'll have outgrown it.

My husband bought me a box that 5x8 recipe (index) cards go into. It lasted until my second shipment of flavors.

@DonBaldy you need a ROOM, dear. A room. :blowkiss:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was trying to think of a way to tell him, without sounding critical, that his box for flavors is gonna last just about 30 minutes and then he'll have outgrown it.

My husband bought me a box that 5x8 recipe (index) cards go into. It lasted until my second shipment of flavors.

@DonBaldy you need a ROOM, dear. A room. :blowkiss:
Don’t I know it. I need a kid to move out first. This one will hold 48. I’ll try the one suggested above.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thats what I’m saying you don’t have to buy a scale right now as you’re already spending a lot of $$. You can as I have done for 3 years successfully mix with the Luer Lock syringes. And when you have the $ you can buy a scale. The scales aren’t going anywhere. You can buy it later.

Thanks for being patient. I was overtired and overwhelmed. I will get the Luer Locks, since they’re affordable.
If I ever mix anything nice, I’ll send you some!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a sterilite 3 drawer thing from Walmart. Top drawer is my building stuff. Middle drawer is mixing stuff and bottom is mod box storage. I still have more room in the mixing drawer.
88a370111fa64a1724580a0f237f42f4.jpg
b87e40228d52ad9e32e68389cdea9aa3.jpg
I would get one of those but the space I'm allotted in the house I pay for isn't sufficient. One day a kid or two will move out and then all things will change with regards to my space allotment.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would get one of those but the space I'm allotted in the house I pay for isn't sufficient. One day a kid or two will move out and then all things will change with regards to my space allotment.
I hear you Don. I actually have a 21 year old moving out of the house this weekend.....I'm torn on how long to leave his room intact before going forward with my office/vape shelf room plans

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear you Don. I actually have a 21 year old moving out of the house this weekend.....I'm torn on how long to leave his room intact before going forward with my office/vape shelf room plans
21? my oldest turns 18 in November. He goes to college next August. I'm planning office by September. I'll keep his bed in there for a few years just to be nice.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
21? my oldest turns 18 in November. He goes to college next August. I'm planning office by September. I'll keep his bed in there for a few years just to be nice.
Mine turns 22 soon, he's going off to the Canadian Armed Forces as an engineer.

How nice of you to leave his bed, could also be a nice place to hide and nap for you!

I have a 21, 18, 9 and 7 year old. The older ones are leaving and I know how quickly time will go by and the young ones will be doing the same before I know it

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine turns 22 soon, he's going off to the Canadian Armed Forces as an engineer. How nice of you to leave his bed, could also be a nice place to hide and nap for you!

I have a 21, 18, 9 and 7 year old. The older ones are leaving and I know how quickly time will go by and the young ones will be doing the same before I know it

I hope he does well in the Forces.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How nice of you to leave his bed, could also be a nice place to hide and nap for you!

Thankfully I only have 2. Almost 18 and 13. I was either more careful or didn't see as much action as you. I have a feeling my wife will treat him the way her parents did her. Sure you can come home and stay in your old room, for $XX per month. In her case 25ish years ago it was $300/mo.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You must be so proud of the oldest :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Temptress.
:teehee:

I actually thought you were talking about the battery deal from liionwholesale.com. Oops, the nail polish holder does fit most 30ml bottles except the original Flavorah bottles they’re too tall.

The case I thought while a decent price for one. But trust me I hemmed & hawed over the price as I know I will need multiples.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:teehee:

I actually thought you were talking about the battery deal from liionwholesale.com. Oops, the nail polish holder does fit most 30ml bottles except the original Flavorah bottles they’re too tall.

The case I thought while a decent price for one. But trust me I hemmed & hawed over the price as I know I will need multiples.
Sure the battery deal...the sale at vaporl...I'm sure there's others. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors