Status
Not open for further replies.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape mail anxiety

Two juice orders have been delayed because they closed the Warehouse in my province since my last order, shipped from the West Coast. Instead of next day I now have to wait 5.

QP said the new Fatality was shipping at the end of March or first week of April, so waiting on that notification.

On a positive note, my new LV Triade 250C shows delivery tomorrow and the Sherman 28mn rta on Friday!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just got these mods in from @Mykreign , was a super deal and he even sent me that juice too. How awesome. :cool:

EXWL1Nd.jpg

(Just temporary atties on there for the pic and testing. I'll be putting a black Goon v1 RDA on the Wye once I build it and a SS Blitz Ghoul RDA on the CV squonker when it arrives)

SS Ghoul is gonna look good on that CV. Even if it does have skullz on it. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Tiny Bubbles...

2c2d44a29a162b3d276867ffc4f8fca7.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Hey, what kind of mod is that? Omg I do love some plain, brushed stainless steel mods.

ETA: Well I feel like a dumbass now. Helps if ya read. Never mind. :(

I have one of these on the way from NC:

Kangertech-%E2%80%93-Arymi-KGM80-Kit-1.jpg

Takes an 18650 or 26650, Arymi KGM80 kit, was planning to put a SS Intake on it when the Intake gets here via slow boat.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have been meaning to tell @VAPEROXX

Elder Dragon arrived a few days ago. I like it a lot! Put a n80 24ga parallel coil in it, about .25 ohms, and stuck it on top of a Pulse BF and it vapes just great.

Never in my life would I have believed the difference this 20700 Vapcell battery made in the vape I get from this mech Pulse. It is like night and day. Everything I put on it vapes well now. When I first got the Pulse, I just wanted to throw it out the window. Better battery makes a difference, learning to build for the box makes a difference.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hey, what kind of mod is that? Omg I do love some plain, brushed stainless steel mods.

ETA: Well I feel like a dumbass now. Helps if ya read. Never mind. :(

I have one of these on the way from NC:

Kangertech-%E2%80%93-Arymi-KGM80-Kit-1.jpg

Takes an 18650 or 26650, Arymi KGM80 kit, was planning to put a SS Intake on it when the Intake gets here via slow boat.
Actually, it's a Hohm Slice that I stripped, sanded, and polished.

b262b80bdc084a77179e0733218e2c4e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got an order in from Liquid Barn today. Some salt nic to try and a couple of flavors and OMG this is the best watermelon flavor I have ever tried. Seriously, it tastes like I am biting into a watermelon. Oh yum yum.

yum.png

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not mail related, but I started to make a set of custom panels for a Paranormal tonight, will post pics when done. If they come out as nice as I think they will, I may even make a few more sets to send to some forum friends who are Paranormal owners.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saturday: 26 and 38g n80, some flavors for a vanilla cherry coke recipe that I haven't had in forever and love, and an OBS Cube mtl rta kit I ordered for my uncle. He asked me recently if I could set him up with a setup so I thought this would be an awesome way for him to start. I put a clapton coil in it for himand made a diy tobacco juice for him. He called me at work and thanked me for helping him. He said that he really likes the juice as well. I look forward to see if this helps him to stop the cigs, he seems serious about it now and I'll go visit him next week to see how he's doing.

Wednesday: Received my contest reward the I made with bcf. Got some concentrates for some recipes that I've had a long while and never had the ingredients for. I can't wait to mix one tonight and try it.
4341eab1af1188796e3d7a0975223f6d.jpg
bffbab26f182e23c6b40f805d5a75f5e.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got some fun stuff today:

G.O.C. "starter kit" from BCF - with incredibly fast shipping (as always).

Q2JMfGH.jpg

And a few other flavors that looked interesting. @wllmc even threw in free samples of Sweet Rice and Glazed Strawberry!

Twa07iv.jpg

Also got the Rage squonker from @DonBaldy in today, and a couple of bottles of Golden Ticket came in a couple days ago. I'm thinking I might try a Chocolate G.O.C. - 50/50 Golden Ticket mixed with G.O.C.

fhySkws.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@CrazyChef v2.0 I adapted a Golden Ticket recipe that I found on ELR...months ago...and have never mixed it. Won't know if I'm close, anyway, because I've never tried the OG. Still, it sounded phenomenal at the time, and the idea of a chocolate milk vape just makes me kinda giggly. One of these days I will mix it. Have too many flavors already in regular rotation, and don't want to give any of them up. What a world, what a world. :teehee:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Q2JMfGH.jpg

And a few other flavors that looked interesting. @wllmc even threw in free samples of Sweet Rice and Glazed Strawberry!

Twa07iv.jpg

Also got the Rage squonker from @DonBaldy in today, and a couple of bottles of Golden Ticket came in a couple days ago. I'm thinking I might try a Chocolate G.O.C. - 50/50 Golden Ticket mixed with G.O.C.

fhySkws.jpg

Sounds freaking awesome. Whip it up Chef. Will be lurking.......

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lion has landed and booooo a flashlight and now I have 3 :) Geeze, what's a gal gotta do to get a fan around here? (snicker) Oh well, I will give one to my daughter and hooray another sticker for my vape box!

batts.png

stickers.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Q2JMfGH.jpg

Twa07iv.jpg

fhySkws.jpg

Missed this before. The Rage is drop-dead gorgeous in that color.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol. It was $22. I was going to get 30ml for $10 but decided to go all in. I saw @CrazyChef v2.0 do it a while ago so I figured what the hell :D.
Yep, I did a 30ml last time but I go through it so fast I need to get that 4 ounce one next time. Good stuff!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put them at tobacco shops that sell vapes. Like give these to your customers when they buy vapes. Also at one of the places I work in the smoking area. A lot of people there vape already so that's cool. Get the word out

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I put them at tobacco shops that sell vapes. Like give these to your customers when they buy vapes. Also at one of the places I work in the smoking area. A lot of people there vape already so that's cool. Get the word out

I can put those in orders if you guys want to get some out. Send me a stack, happy to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors