Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Killer Vape mail day!

All four mods were trades from here on the board.
The KALI RDA Kit came from @jwill from the cloudist.store

30329137b8829a1bbb471ff1d6ab765e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Love the double barrel!
1ada5e925eca3f425b895ceadb292b84.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some more cloudmods vapes mail,
This time the SS half tank polished ultem/ PC,
Ss airflow ring SS topcap, so my blasted cloudone v4 can now match SS tube mods better than blasted, or give it V3 look, an expensive way but OCD an all matchy- matchy
3083f9948bfea4f2296d972ef8ce30fe.jpg
8042c3ac8fea1cfb93d3b06d798f0ec3.jpg
1e4fbbf4d674f22fe0fe04882cac9f57.jpg
0a46cca9baa8183fc241f8091aebd186.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd been eyeing them for a while and this was a a pretty good deal. Needed another mod for the Vapefly Core RTA that I won in a challenge.
I don't know much about the Lustro, but I'd love to get another Minikin v2. I dropped it being a klutz and busted the screen, but would gladly buy a replacement. Awesome little mod.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I also have a pair of Innokin Protons coming from @fuseryder today.

Get this. USPS sent the package from Virginia to Phoenix and then back to Detroit. I could be way outta line here, but it seems to me that a postal service should have at least an elementary grasp of the geography within the domain of their service.

It's called "routing." The country runs on routing. The USPS should know that concept better than anyone.

I've seen some of that crazy mess lately too. They probably bought some software-in-a-box to use to route mail through the entire country, written by folks who'd never worked in supply chain analytics before. They listened to the sales people.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Cracking deal at the moment on at aeronaut bought the V2, V2.5 upgrade deck and all the airtube options ...well happy with this it’s been in my wish list for ages

31C13FFC-21DB-4B24-9494-71EE62A0BB11.jpeg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have a pair of Innokin Protons coming from @fuseryder today.

Get this. USPS sent the package from Virginia to Phoenix and then back to Detroit. I could be way outta line here, but it seems to me that a postal service should have at least an elementary grasp of the geography within the domain of their service.
The goon lp I got today went from MD to FL then back to NC. Passed right by me to goto the beach.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'll tell ya what, Vapor Range doesn't fool around. I ordered a Rebirth RDA for 20 dollars on Monday with free shipping and it's out for delivery today.

One of my favorite vendors! I use them all the time!
Usually have my order in 2 days- from Cali to NY is awesome and always free shipping and great prices too!
:bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors