Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Double barrel 2.1 and 3.0 just arrived
a2fb08a1c0ea4658f31d6c0fb7a19c60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy SHIT this mod is small. IT's better than I'd hoped. Color is great. Depending on the light it's blue or purple or both. Feels great in the hand.

Ruleaux RX Gen 3 Dual. by Wayne, on Flickr

For size comparison. Therion, RX Gen 3, Rage Squonk, Pico Squeeze:

RX gen 3 dual size comparison by Wayne, on Flickr

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr
I just got the dual...im liking it paired with the kaees stacked rta. Bought to build on but feels so nice
1e6c88ab5122697f7d3bc40d85be37ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Holy SHIT this mod is small. IT's better than I'd hoped. Color is great. Depending on the light it's blue or purple or both. Feels great in the hand.

I just got the dual...im liking it paired with the kaees stacked rta. Bought to build on but feels so nice

I love mine, with the 30mm Aromamizer it makes a great carry around mod.

3552e62bd9a5162dec8891e9e612b2dd.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No more vape mail for me...... I'm done wasting money......I got this Kodama and why......

I didn't need it..... .....

She's pretty............ When you start buying shit because is pretty....

What's next a sex change.....
38aaca6202610a9afce4e7f1ed3e2c93.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Is it really a waste of money? Not buying cigs. Got some super sexy mods and you get to come here and hang out with us badass mofos.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coils made by @Shedtravolta. Got 2 sets of each, Fraliens, SSFC's, and series build Fused Claptons. Was originally one set of each. Were hung up in mail and finally arrived with the latest ones he sent me. I'm really excited to try these. He just told me to keep the extra sets. Got some great coils for a long while and these are gorgeous :)

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just DIY juice stuff today for Vapemail a bit disappointing because I was hoping my first authentic Revolver Reloaded 2 (which I’ve only bought clones of in the past) was coming in today, but oh well. Big ass bottle of VG, big ass bottle of PG, a liter of PurNic, a bunch of various sizes of amber bottles to keep the nicotine in the deep freeze in, and a bunch of 30ml and 60ml gorilla bottles (because I’m lazy and don’t like to clean).
191c9be6ec2d493fe821ecd41d0b134b.jpg

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors