Not open for further replies.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine. I did switch out the rda because the Tobhino started assaulting me with mouthfuls of juice. Works fine on a tube mech. The mod itself, though? It's been fabulous.
For all the inexpensive mech Squonkers available, this one really impresses me.
The only thing I don't like is the hard bottle, but MyVaporStore.com has soft replacement bottles for 2.50 in different colors.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tube from comp lyfe to turn my battlefield mod into a series tube!
45b1a1298943cb57258aae9edf5ef7b6.jpg

Sent from Amchitka

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yay!!! Where did you get yours?
I got one as a gift for a special friend from efun.top then I decided I wanted one for myself. I got mine from 3avape.

Shipping from China must be better out here in the West. I ordered one on the 1st and one on the 7th and have received both already.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Dope!
And I believe that's the deck you were looking for???? Roughneck*
Let's see the other rig you got from me with the matching cap!
Sent from Amchitka
Yes it is, now I need just the deck so I can have both set up right. :)

The pieces fit really nice on the one I got from you, nice and snug.

4105280b6a01e955e9f83505ba5a09da.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered red but out of stock. So they're supposed to send purple

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Purple is what I ordered. Then ordered a purple Ammit MTL RDA. Not sure the two purples will work together, so the RDA may end up on one of the Rams.

What RDAs and coils are everyone putting on these Cut boxes?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Purple is what I ordered. Then ordered a purple Ammit MTL RDA. Not sure the two purples will work together, so the RDA may end up on one of the Rams.

I ordered the reload x in purple for mine from fasttech. But may switch things around until it gets here. Planning on dual fused Clapton. Try to keep it in the .2-.3 range but will be using 2

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

I'm using my new favorite RDA, the Profile Mesh Pro. This thing puts out flavor that is unbelievable, fires instantly and is very battery friendly.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to know about the warehouse. Not keen of ordering from China with companies I've never used

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
It’s actually $24.99. I fixed my post. But yes if it’s available in their USA warehouse there’s a banner you can’t miss it. So much faster. I’ve shopped with @Efun.Top for a long time now first time shipped from USA .

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I'm using my new favorite RDA, the Profile Mesh Pro. This thing puts out flavor that is unbelievable, fires instantly and is very battery friendly.
So I finally ran the battery down (1st battery iJoy 20700) on my Cut Squonk with the Profile RDA at 40watts, I refilled the tank 3 times and the puff counter is at 401.
Pretty impressive for a single battery mod.

Now I put the Samsung 40T (4000mAh 21700) in, we'll see how that goes. :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I finally ran the battery down (1st battery iJoy 20700) on my Cut Squonk with the Profile RDA at 40watts, I refilled the tank 3 times and the puff counter is at 401.

I like the 21700 Samsung 30T..... It holds all day at 55 watts....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sounds great. Should have it today. But DHL wanted to stall an hour away. Or just not update. Who knows. Will be getting an aromamizer plus today.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won the @3Avape Official Thanksgiving contest and they hooked me up with multiple prizes!

I got a drawstring Geekvape bag to hold all my goodies.
1221181052a-1.jpg

Geekvape Nova mod gunmetal with ember resins.
1221181054-1.jpg
I haven't tried it yet but heard they work really good. The color part or resin is a little grippy so that's nice.

The new Alpha tank blue with onyx resin
1221181055.jpg
I look forward to trying the marshmallow coils lol kiddin. MeshMellow coils with Egyptian cotton.

I also got an RDA, the Drop Solo....Hans cousin...*bad joke*.
1221181057a-1.jpg
I don't use RDA's that often. But this looks like a good one to play with.

I noticed something cool on a couple of the items. They must be Halloween versions or something. I've never had a holliday version of anything vape related. The Drop Solo has a ghost and the Nova has a pumpkin or jack o latern.
1221181308-1.jpg
1221181308a-1.jpg
Good stuff. Thank you @3Avape Official and Vaping Underground for making my holidays a little brighter.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also won another contest. Lucky right? I know. I've had a great year doing the contest thing. This came from @VincentV of Vaporl. Thank you very much btw.

Its the Smoant Naboo.
1221181059-1.jpg
1221181058a-1.jpg
It reminds me of the Smok X-Priv. But I imagine this is of much better quality. Smoant is one of my favorite mod makers! I love it. Can't wait to play with this. It's got a touch screen (my first :D). Thanks again @VincentV and Vaping Underground for making this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors