The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Trade mail from @jwill
BTFC RDA, now I have a black and a silver one. :)

Inspected by "Jax" :)
70241011eb316f4bdf38f9b37771dfbd.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Forgot to ask, what did you think of those coils on there. You are the only person aside from myself to have a go at them.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Damn. That looks good on that Able.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
breazy.com has Cotton Bacon Prime on sale for 2.99.

f299daad105fff99bf3f6a77215ed3b5.jpg

That's a good price....... I got mine on eBay from a girl in New Jersey that was selling it cheap ...... She sent me (5) prime and (1) package of V2....... Free shipping...... But I will keep this in mind.....for next time....

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That's a good price....... I got mine on eBay from a girl in New Jersey...... She sent me (5) prime and (1) package of V2....... Free shipping...... But I will keep this in mind.....for next time....
I was surprised that prime was on sale and not V2.
Then I done a little research and there are a lot of people that prefer V2 over Prime.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was surprised that prime was on sale and not V2.
Then I done a little research and there are a lot of people that prefer V2 over Prime.

Prime is cleaner from what I can see, I always see small specks and little balls and knots in the V2....

Prime is thinner (stays the same) when soaked with juice compared to V2 which gets puffier and larger when soaked.....

So v2 doesn't wick as fast as prime.... And Prime has absolutely no taste ..... V2 has some funky taste not bad at all (similar to Japanese) at the beginning and goes away after a while.

Prime looks more like white tasteless Pharmaceutical type cotton. While V2 is like poodle hair.

They both wick faster than anything I tried even Primitive Wicks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The guy I got my Dotsqonk kit from, from Craigslist, gave me a pretty much untouched bag of V2 with the sale. I already had a little bit of V2 left and still have a lot of prime too. Along with probably a dozen Japanese pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors