Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know it! :)
We are like kids with new toys.... Ha ha.....

I got The Glaz last week and I can't put it down.......

I've put it on every mod pairing it by weight of mod to tank ratio, balance, height levels, tilt possibilities, tank Anchorage to 510 pin and other ratios.

I finally gave up and hit that shit......
9052b14078ededbc058c62d08a672298.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We are like kids with new toys.... Ha ha.....

I got The Glaz last week and I can't put it down.......

I've put it on every mod pairing it by weight of mod to tank ratio, balance, height levels, tilt possibilities, tank Anchorage to 510 pin and other ratios.

I finally gave up and hit that shit......
9052b14078ededbc058c62d08a672298.jpg

31mm RTA? That’s killer. Enjoy! :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad brother now wait for the tank...... Want to see what it looks like and what mod it's going on.......
Oh I got it Monday I think. Came with some dual mesh coils which was unexpected to me. Figured it was just the tank. I love this thing. All I've Vaped since I got it. Got it on a RX Gen 3 dual.
7545301d07c7ae1d68c6ceec853e45dd.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Nice never tried the prime, due to reviews.
I did order a 40 pack of cotton bacon v2. I like to be stocked up with cotton,juice and coils.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Prime is good. It does break in and last longer than regular cotton bacon. As I use up the last 20 bags of cotton bacon, prime will replace it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Finally got some tools today, like clippers, ceramic tweezer/tank wrench thingy, coil jigs, etc in a zipper case, a spool of 30 gauge nichrome, and my first bag of cotton bacon.

The other thing was almost like getting vape mail - I tried out a few mods that I had put away a couple of months ago because they were acting up, doing weird things with reading battery level, screen blanking out, that kind of stuff. I think they must have been wet inside because they both seem to be working fine now. I'm keeping an eye on them. If my Evaya will keep working I will be one happy camper, since my Vesta decided to die and the Evaya is the only other gunmetal colored mod I have to use my Zeus on.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The other half of my vape mail just shipped! It’s the VGOD Pro Mech 2 kit and VGOD coils. They are shipping Priority 1-day so they’ll be here tomorrow. :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some series coils from our resident captain pirate deckhand. Lol. Thanks again @ Pegleg Meg
4c1c6944d5824fe3e3bd656cc0a132b1.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
I have coils coming today...... found a guy that makes them on eBay... (4) core aliens.....

Let's see what's coming, he charges $20 bucks free shipping for (6) sets...

I'm sitting at the front curb by the mailbox waiting.....

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah and a free sample.... it was 12+2.......I thought it was a deal.....
a0be5eadc33857a593323729cb0b3a11.jpg

My VGOD coils were $10.50 for 4 Nichrome Fused Clapton coils (and my Pro Mech 2 came with two of the same coils). Once I’ve tried them later today I’ll see if they are worth the money!

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah your right this guy is probably learning and doesn't make them with love ..... But I got (12) coils and he included a pair of staples to see if I like them..... And I can afford $20 bucks.....
4ffb5d86eaafe485fffdfcc5e17e82ff.jpg

Those look great, I bet they were made with love too because that is an incredible deal for 6 pairs of 3 core aliens!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My VGOD coils were $10.50 for 4 Nichrome Fused Clapton coils (and my Pro Mech 2 came with two of the same coils). Once I’ve tried them later today I’ll see if they are worth the money!
I find always good deals here and there...... I'm not paying $5.00 per coil.... I'll go back to cigarettes for that.....

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I find always good deals here and there...... I'm not paying $5.00 per coil.... I'll go back to cigarettes for that.....

Well-made coils can last for months, much longer than a pack of cigarettes or those factory-made stock coils... Making them yourself is the best deal, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors