The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efun.Top

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
As a starter of vaping, I bought some Digiflavor LiiP Disposable Pods from my own company Efun.top.
I like to share LiiP Reddy with my friends in the night club~ Along with alcohol, it makes me feel so relax and happy. lol
As a vaper here, I'm Jarry lol
436fc2df-2684-41d4-a8c3-1f6b7baa702f.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
As a starter of vaping, I bought some Digiflavor LiiP Disposable Pods from my own company Efun.top.
I like to share LiiP Reddy with my friends in the night club~ Along with alcohol, it makes me feel so relax and happy. lol
As a vaper here, I'm Jarry lol
436fc2df-2684-41d4-a8c3-1f6b7baa702f.jpg

That looks like a lady toy.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got my original Goon from 3FVape. Got it sitting on the Kennedy Vindicator with two kanthal 22g 6 wrap basic coils. This will work until Christmas and I can get the matching 25mm Kennedy RDA,

It took longer to get from Los Angeles to Texas than it did from China to Los Angeles. Perhaps I should blame 3FVape for it sitting in a customs warehouse for 2 weeks.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
It's almost like my birthday today!

9Xzn5BT.jpg

Not vapemail, but this came in today from Amazon. @f1r3b1rd suggested I try it - it'll be going on an unfortunate chicken shortly. :D

Z56r1tg.jpg

Nice. Looking forward to seeing what you think of that capstone and your thought on the BTFC. Slap ya Mama is yum. Like GOC, Put that shit on everything.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's almost like my birthday today!

9Xzn5BT.jpg

Not vapemail, but this came in today from Amazon. @f1r3b1rd suggested I try it - it'll be going on an unfortunate chicken shortly. :D

Z56r1tg.jpg
You’ll thank me later. :)
Like will said, it goes on everything!!
Personal favorite is thrown in shrimp with lemon zest then grilled.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
View attachment 120949 Cos of @jwill recommendation I got this and he’s right! Works great on atties with tight o rings & doesn’t dry out like VG.

It is crazy how good it works right? I will never not have some of this on hand. At this point if I have anything with O-rings, this goes on it.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah - they don't live up to the hype. Well, I mean they're very hard hitting (at least the clone is, keeping the auth new/unused to sell) but the throw is too stiff for me.
Damn....that sux. Im seeing them pop everywhere too...ehhh...ill pass. Kind of like the goon25. Huge goon fan but....really? Nothing much has changed...talk bout ruining a dream

Sent from a very cloudy room /car

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Yeah - they don't live up to the hype. Well, I mean they're very hard hitting (at least the clone is, keeping the auth new/unused to sell) but the throw is too stiff for me.
Too stiff?
You just about need a pair of vice grips to press the fire button!
But, if you use it for a few days it settles down and it's not hard to press at all.
Also, the grooves in the bottom part of the switch (where you press) was really uncomfortable, the edges were really sharp so I took one of my wife's nail filing blocks and smoothed the edges.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 120949 Cos of @jwill recommendation I got this and he’s right! Works great on atties with tight o rings & doesn’t dry out like VG.
Damn , i have used that stuff for 12 years and didnt know they had tubed/ solid version of it . I have always used the spray can version of it ..on a side note there is another brand .interflon who makes a ton of food frade lubricants ( builders will love this stuff ) they make a liquid that you soak metal parts in and it bonds to metal , there is a food grade and non as well , it extended the life of my ratchet wrenches x a factor of 10 and recently soaked a few pull blocks for electrical in it . Made it so buttery smooth i am amazed . I imagine what it could do for swivels and pull blocks for the coil wizards

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors