The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
rMyEkc6S.jpeg
yPiDrpA.jpg
Got one of these lovelies today. Hellfire Micro Mega.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, todays haul-there is still a fair bit to come from last month, its starting to turn up now (the Chinese orders)

I got a X tank 4.0, a hellboy dripper, a Baal Dripper, and a 'turbo' dripper, plus a Uwell crown RBA, but I already have the authentic, not sure why I have this-I must of ordered it AGES ago and it has just turned up.

d0k43ynl.jpg

Now this sits nice and flush on my Xcube, but blocks the screen, so it will go on another mod, but the 0.62 coil in there vapes like a dream at 25W, and is full of flavour, plus it holds TEN mls, it has a massive capacity. The coils look similar in size to the freemax starre pros, and I have a spare RBA, so am hoping it fits as the RBA fits a few different tanks, hopefully this is one of them. If not, I will find out what coils fit it and get that RBA :)
s01ypitl.jpg

Also got a tablet delivered today, one in black for me, one in red for the missus, so should be a nice surprise when she comes round, I got them in the January sales, and told her NOT to get one when she had enough to get one as her phone did it all-but I realised those extra inches do make it more pleasurable to use, so it would be hypocritical of me to tell her not to, then get one myself-so because they was cheap, I thought get her one too. Mines black, hers is red :).

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I DID have a Baal dripper. I set up the hellboy and the turbo, all 3 lined up in front of me, in their box, finished setting up the turbo and the hellboy, no Baal. Guess I will have to wait a few more days for that to turn up. This time, my fiancee was watching me build. It went when I was paying attention to the other two, it was still in the box as I had put it back in. So, I got two drippers today really, not three.

I asked my fiancee to check her bag, she said it wasn't in there, I said let me have a look and she 'found it'.

I have not been haunted-she is mentally ill, it must of been her all along, and people on here was right.

I forgive her though as she is genuinely not well, but that takes the piss.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea with how fast I go through juice nowadays, got to look at these cheaper juice companies, days of spending $20+ for a 30mil juice is long gone.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
waiting on.....
x cube II, nitecore d2 charger, 2 Samsung 18650's, u well tank. First step into mod. I do like my kbox mini kit.
should be in by the end of next week.....

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The .25 coil works better in tc on the VTC mini (quite good I'd say)

Those are .25 ohm coils. I took the word of others they where the better coils. I have a Crown also with the RBA deck myself, I have tried washing that Crown out and recoiled and rewicked that thing I don't know how many times and it still has a metallic taste to it so I wont use it.

I have the Crius and rewicking it is so much easier and the flavor is so much better for my taste, I really hate to knock the Crown since everyone else thinks it's great and maybe I just got one that has something wrong with it but after trying so many times to get it to work with disappointment I gave up on it. I had ordered this one before really testing mine out or I would have gone with a different tank for our friend.

If she end's up not liking the tank I will buy her a different one since we are doing everything we can to get her to stop smoking cigs.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those are .25 ohm coils. I took the word of others they where the better coils. I have a Crown also with the RBA deck myself, I have tried washing that Crown out and recoiled and rewicked that thing I don't know how many times and it still has a metallic taste to it so I wont use it.

I have the Crius and rewicking it is so much easier and the flavor is so much better for my taste, I really hate to knock the Crown since everyone else thinks it's great and maybe I just got one that has something wrong with it but after trying so many times to get it to work with disappointment I gave up on it. I had ordered this one before really testing mine out or I would have gone with a different tank for our friend.

If she end's up not liking the tank I will buy her a different one since we are doing everything we can to get her to stop smoking cigs.
The key (for me anyways) for the crown RBA is to install the coil with the leads on the bottom side of the coil. Try it (so it's not as sunk in)

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The key (for me anyways) for the crown RBA is to install the coil with the leads on the bottom side of the coil. Try it (so it's not as sunk in)

I have, it's the metallic taste I cannot get past. I have tried three different brands of wire (same ones I use in my Crius without issue) and washed the thing out with soap and water at least 4 times. This thing isn't right.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have, it's the metallic taste I cannot get past. I have tried three different brands of wire (same ones I use in my Crius without issue) and washed the thing out with soap and water at least 4 times. This thing isn't right.
Yeah. Sounds like something's wrong. I've never put anything but UD 316L in mine, & it was damn good (no metallic flavor)

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got these a few days ago, I forgot to post when they came sorry about that, a big dripper tank, a squonk style tank called a fountain that is actually VERY good, and I also got a goliath V2, but it come with no airflow base so I can't use the thing! So I haven't included that one.

Fountain RDA squonk tank:

ipOg0pnl.jpg

Juice bottle shown
xcWz9n9l.jpg

The big dripper:

BYswSjFl.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More Vape mail. Only have 3 in the shot but got a Nitecore i2 charger and 6 Samsung 25r's in today also.
View attachment 37098
That was my first charger, and did me well for a long time. It still functions perfectly-I just needed more slots and faster charging, so it rests in my vaping ottoman as a back up. I used it for months and months, charged my batteries great every time. 25R's were also my choice. Good to get you going that set up is :)

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That was my first charger, and did me well for a long time. It still functions perfectly-I just needed more slots and faster charging, so it rests in my vaping ottoman as a back up. I used it for months and months, charged my batteries great every time. 25R's were also my choice. Good to get you going that set up is :)

These are actually going with the VTC mini shown above. We got all that setup for a friend of ours we are trying to get to stop smoking. I personally have the LUC V4 charger and as far as batteries well Sony, Samsung, LG's.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are actually going with the VTC mini shown above. We got all that setup for a friend of ours we are trying to get to stop smoking. I personally have the LUC V4 charger and as far as batteries well Sony, Samsung, LG's.
Ahh that is what I have upgraded too-I do have a Nitecore D4 as I thought that would be a good upgrade-but it only charges either 2 batteries at 750MA, or 4 batteries at an abysmal 375MA.

I bought the Efest LUC 4 as it offers 1A charging across all 4 ports.

Also, I couldn't think of a better setup for someone new to stop with. Out of all of my single battery mods, it is 100% THE best, and even gives my much more expensive dual battery/Li-po devices a run for their money.

I think the VTC Mini is one of the best devices for 2015. And the amazing thing?Its price, and Its a starter kit!

Currently waiting on an Eleaf Istick 100watt and a tugboat v2, building with some 0.36 pre-made tiger coils. Anybody have any experience with pre-made coils?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
First time trying Temp Control and I can say with the -3 degree weather outside it is a must to use. Not one dry hit and I usually get one or 2 when its twice as warm out...Its not a warm intense vape but it is better then burning hits in cold weather. The more the coil breaks in the more I feel I enjoy it and Im glad that I got to experience what all the hoopla was about.
My Target Tank delivered today:
20160104_101748.jpg 20160104_101844.jpg 20160104_115516.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No way, you're about 4hrs away from Montreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rutland, VT...with traffic is about 8 hours from Montreal, This time of the year anyways...
Do not believe MapQuest it is a much longer trip, Burlington is almost 3 Hours.
Cold in your area today SirVTHondaGuy??

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rutland, VT...with traffic is about 8 hours from Montreal, This time of the year anyways...
Do not believe MapQuest it is a much longer trip, Burlington is almost 3 Hours.
Cold in your area today SirVTHondaGuy??
Really? It takes me about 2hrs to Rutland and about 2 to Montreal.

It's definitely cold up here, just shoveled out mtn of a driveway.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got a lil' merry Christmas care package from Native Wicks this morning. They sent a bag of their yet-to-be-released pima cotton to test along with a puck of their good stuff. Just rewicked my polished build with the new pima and it rocks. As with their pre-existing cotton, the flavor is sparklingly clean and it moves juice really really well. It's a good day!
088438f0f4d4b1c0bdbe6c88a6ad6e1e.jpg

948e27d6554a6635e2f4cf8c222ca567.jpg

c854684d18b9f307feb385f1d09ee812.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happiness is having six USPS tracking pages pinned to your window - one by one, F5 - F5 - F5. It's going to be like a daily Christmas 'round these parts this week.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a lil' merry Christmas care package from Native Wicks this morning. They sent a bag of their yet-to-be-released pima cotton to test along with a puck of their good stuff. Just rewicked my polished build with the new pima and it rocks. As with their pre-existing cotton, the flavor is sparklingly clean and it moves juice really really well. It's a good day!
088438f0f4d4b1c0bdbe6c88a6ad6e1e.jpg

948e27d6554a6635e2f4cf8c222ca567.jpg

c854684d18b9f307feb385f1d09ee812.jpg
How are those wicks compared to Japanese cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors