Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As soon as I saw the design of the Wake RTA, I knew what I wanted to pair it with...

575a1998bc35382827799bb890ac6e6f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like that Sirus mod and have you had any fire button issues?
I have only had it a couple days but no problems have crept up. The fit and finish is real nice and it seems like a solid mod so far. Just checked, have 160 puffs on it and so far it is good but not OMG everyone needs one. Initial TC is good but only got a few puffs in to check, need more time with it.

I paid about $40 for mine, definitely worth it at that price.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got the first of my son's xmas gifts in the mail today; a Kanger TopTank. I ordered it in black, but they emailed me that they were out of stock, so I had to get it in red. And I'm not sure it's going to look worth a fuck on his black/red Revenger, because the TopTank's red is so bright it's damn near neon. *sigh* If he ends up liking it a lot, I'll look around and see if I can find one in black.

Andria

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hotcig Centaur RTA
Nice little tank, tons of air flow and wicks up great.
Single coil build, I have a .24 flat Clapton on it and the flavor is incredible.

That's with the 2ml glass on it, it comes with an extension and taller glass to convert it to 4ml capacity.
0556cc343ea1ddadd5ec00248d03e5d7.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
first purchase from IMR. I like it better than illumn.com.
6x Sony vtc5a batts, some yellow sleeves and free sticker and free blue imr sleeves. already installed them. can't wait for them to charge!

1b4f2d1b870351f60fa811078a52f46b.jpg
5d9cda74e06652339518cfebbd560bcf.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

I recently ordered fro IMR and was impressed with the goodies that came in the package. Was also impressed with the speed of shipping. Ordered on Friday and received on Saturday with the cheap shipping option, but they are in Houston, Tx. and So am I. Will be using them much more.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An app on Android called wish. I believe it was maybe 3 b
sick! care to post where u got it? I've been looking at a few on eBay for my galaxy s5 phone.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing
An app on Android called wish. I believe it was like a dollar plus 2 bucks shipping. Took almost 3 weeks to get here from china. Just clips on to the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An app on Android called wish. I believe it was maybe 3 bAn app on Android called wish. I believe it was like a dollar plus 2 bucks shipping. Took almost 3 weeks to get here from china. Just clips on to the phone.

Here's a pic. Sorry for the double post.comes with fish eye,wide lens and macro
48c38bac57d1d798bf02270d7b7b0d29.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Here's a pic. Sorry for the double post.comes with fish eye,wide lens and macro
48c38bac57d1d798bf02270d7b7b0d29.jpg

I got mine from Geek Shopping which is a Wish company.

It's an Android app, they have some really cool gadgets. But be aware, it's coming from China so your average delivery time is about a month.

db3e558617a93c4261840e5210c02fdb.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors