Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Tanks wire and cotton are here, This is called July Tank round up.
19bd3f97baed3917f7ef0900e4b73249.jpg
438b6db43ff6c51caede0e6a4443c118.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Wow, what a great vape mail day!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice, my 2nd is showing up later today!

Just a reminder, the battery doctor works a lot faster if the batteries are already discharged some. I usually use it after taking the batteries out of a mod that need charging.

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Thanks, you too! :blowkiss:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got the Purge Mods Hear No Evil Haggerman, CSMNT rda and squonk pin, and District 5 beastly slam cap ultem. Man this Purge is a beefy ass mech. So heavy, and that magnet is stiff, real hard throw on the button. Going to have to remove one of the two top magnets to get the throw to be less heavy. The presintation on the Purge is really nice. Now to see how it vapes. Always wanted a CSMNT, heard the flavor is outstanding. Now to build. And need to figure out why these pictures keep getting put sideways... annoying...

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was just a test to see if i could get a hosting site to keep my pictures from flipping. Message deleted.

Last edited:

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got the Purge Mods Hear No Evil Haggerman, CSMNT rda and squonk pin, and District 5 beastly slam cap ultem. Man this Purge is a beefy ass mech. So heavy, and that magnet is stiff, real hard throw on the button. Going to have to remove one of the two top magnets to get the throw to be less heavy. The presintation on the Purge is really nice. Now to see how it vapes. Always wanted a CSMNT, heard the flavor is outstanding. Now to build.

You're going to love the CSMNT! I own two of them and they are great, flavor is excellent for sure. I'm not a fan of the Beastly cap...not very comfortable, but that's subjective.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try imgur

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Ill give imgur a shot. Thanks

You're going to love the CSMNT! I own two of them and they are great, flavor is excellent for sure. I'm not a fan of the Beastly cap...not very comfortable, but that's subjective.
Yeah im going to build it in a few. Hope i like the Beastly cap, only thing is you have to run the airflow wide open...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@SirRichardRear Thanks for the recomendation on imgur. Its working perfectly. Hell yeah..

And sorry for spamming this thread trying to get a hosting site to work for me, ever since photobucket started wanting to charge in order to embed photos on forums ive been looking for a different site. And i finally found it thanks to sirrichardrear. Thanks again.

Here are both pics flipped the right way...lol

TWfJYNi.jpg

tTLEb7v.jpg

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@SirRichardRear Thanks for the recomendation on imgur. Its working perfectly. Hell yeah..

And sorry for spamming this thread trying to get a hosting site to work for me, ever since photobucket started wanting to charge in order to embed photos on forums ive been looking for a different site. And i finally found it thanks to sirrichardrear. Thanks again...

TWfJYNi.jpg
Lol it's not spam. Beautiful mod man!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And sorry for spamming this thread trying to get a hosting site to work for me, ever since photobucket started wanting to charge in order to embed photos on forums ive been looking for a different site. And i finally found it thanks to sirrichardrear. Thanks again.

Here are both pics flipped the right way...lol

TWfJYNi.jpg

tTLEb7v.jpg
That is a beautiful mod.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More juice from that1vape, love these guys, told them to save some pennies and not send me the small empty bottles for the 120 mils bottles, like they normally send, so instead they sent me a coiling jig for free :)

ee7lq5s.jpg

Also got the HCigar VT75 color from ecig-city, couldn't say no for $72, as everywhere else I've seen stateside is over $100, got plenty of DNA75's, but 1st color one to play with :)

vHN7O7x.jpg
I love that Mod....

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Were did you find that Awesome charger ?

I got it at imrbatteries.com. $50 plus $9.00 priority mail shipping. We're really buying it for the battery doctor aspect of it. @mjag has a thread here explains how it revitalizes older batteries. I might sell the other one if you're interested it was cheaper buying 2. $40.50, plus whatever shipping is.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got the Purge Mods Hear No Evil Haggerman, CSMNT rda and squonk pin, and District 5 beastly slam cap ultem. Man this Purge is a beefy ass mech. So heavy, and that magnet is stiff, real hard throw on the button. Going to have to remove one of the two top magnets to get the throw to be less heavy. The presintation on the Purge is really nice. Now to see how it vapes. Always wanted a CSMNT, heard the flavor is outstanding. Now to build. And need to figure out why these pictures keep getting put sideways... annoying...

Purge Mods are the best! :)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm working on a review for that. So far really like the mod.

be202fac0fb4d58629bfe532987a8b36.jpg

Cant wait for your review on it...
I have a steam rabbit...excellent choice once again. Lol! I love mine. Super small and I run the CSMNT on it. Match made in heaven.

4e80858cbd6005dbd23a222979a49166.jpg
Thats so funny. Yeah i seen mojovapor had them on preorder expected to arrive in a couple days so i jumped. They only had 2 left for preorder. I also ordered 2 of the Lukkos Silk bottles. Those things where 22 each but i hear there well worth it. Didnt see the bottles where back ordered when i bought them but seen it in the email. I hope they come in with the Stream Rabbit. I would hate for them to wait to ship the Rabbit until they get the bottles. Im gonnna have to get in contact with them.
Purge Mods are the best! :)
Yes they are, super nice.
How is it? How is it? Do tell.
It is a really solid built mech. Real heavy, deep engravings. The button is magnetic and really heavy. It has two magnets at the top and one on the bottom of button. I think im going to remove one of the top ones to make the throw a little easier. I love it so far. Well worth the price tag. They are $360 but i got it for 30% off for the July4th sale so i paid around 250 for it. Not bad, still a pricey mech...

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Cant wait for your review on it...

Thats so funny. Yeah i seen mojovapor had them on preorder expected to arrive in a couple days so i jumped. They only had 2 left for preorder. I also ordered 2 of the Lukkos Silk bottles. Those things where 22 each but i hear there well worth it. Didnt see the bottles where back ordered when i bought them but seen it in the email. I hope they come in with the Stream Rabbit. I would hate for them to wait to ship the Rabbit until they get the bottles. Im gonnna have to get in contact with them.

Yes they are, super nice.

It is a really solid built mech. Real heavy, deep engravings. The button is magnetic and really heavy. It has two magnets at the top and one on the bottom of button. I think im going to remove one of the top ones to make the throw a little easier. I love it so far. Well worth the price tag. They are $360 but i got it for 30% off for the July4th sale so i paid around 250 for it. Not bad, still a pricey mech...
Thanks! It'll be a fun one. I'll probably discuss some safety stuff as well

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More juice from that1vape, love these guys, told them to save some pennies and not send me the small empty bottles for the 120 mils bottles, like they normally send, so instead they sent me a coiling jig for free :)

ee7lq5s.jpg

Also got the HCigar VT75 color from ecig-city, couldn't say no for $72, as everywhere else I've seen stateside is over $100, got plenty of DNA75's, but 1st color one to play with :)

vHN7O7x.jpg

Please let us know how the new DNA75Color compares to the old DNA75.

That is a great looking mod and glad they painted the buttons the same color!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please let us know how the new DNA75Color compares to the old DNA75.

That is a great looking mod and glad they painted the buttons the same color!

I think it is a great looking mod, and already got some custom screens on it, so is very cool looking, seems to be performing well so far, but not done TC, I bought it for looks more than anything, will say the battery life is awesome with a 26650 battery in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors