Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm excited for sure :)

I got 3 attys on me. all 3 need more then 120 watts with their build so i can't test it until i get home later LMAO.
Wtf man? From now on no posting pics unless you can vape it and tell us how it is. That sounds like a good rule. Lol.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
8e8cf2b2a2137f59d7aa2aa1f87b9cdc.jpg

How does she vape? Once i got the tcr set for the SS build i have in it, she vapes pretty good. Consistent vape through my whole pull. With the .19 dual coil build in at 420 f 85 watts, i get a nice flavorful thick vape out of it. Decent temp from start to finish, no surges in heat like some others I've had.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
8e8cf2b2a2137f59d7aa2aa1f87b9cdc.jpg

How does she vape? Once i got the tcr set for the SS build i have in it, she vapes pretty good. Consistent vape through my whole pull. With the .19 dual coil build in at 420 f 85 watts, i get a nice flavorful thick vape out of it. Decent temp from start to finish, no surges in heat like some others I've had.

Thx.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wtf man? From now on no posting pics unless you can vape it and tell us how it is. That sounds like a good rule. Lol.

-William Cowper
LMAO wasn't expecting it. and everyhting i have with me is in the review process. really liking the maxo v12 and the eco rda so far

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like today is Tesla Nano day!

57124a957d393eaecaee8940d9c3d67e.jpg

Couldn't decide on the black or copper so ordered both. There both beauties but the black in person is real unique, looks like pewter.

So far vaping real nice with the Medusa or as @SirRichardRear likes to call it the Emdusa...lmao

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Looks like today is Tesla Nano day!

57124a957d393eaecaee8940d9c3d67e.jpg

Couldn't decide on the black or copper so ordered both. There both beauties but the black in person is real unique, looks like pewter.

So far vaping real nice with the Medusa or as @SirRichardRear likes to call it the Emdusa...lmao

Nice!
and lol, funny typo since i have a medusa tattoo

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hasta la vista Alien.....lol

c5474904f4d3eb03745f199ac112f4df.jpg

Fit and finish alone makes it a Alien killer. The red is drop dead gorgeous in person, it looks like it is anodized.

Awesome. But how does she vape?

-William Cowper

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. But how does she vape?

-William Cowper
I have only had it for 30 minutes but so far so good, no complaints. Took my Aromamizer Plus off the G Class and not much overhang at all. Vaping it in TC mode and so far it might be vaping a little hot but the best TC I have gotten from a Wismec mod so far.

96b300476cd2699372ee709abd4958ef.jpg

It is sweet as fuck so far, I am real impressed.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have only had it for 30 minutes but so far so good, no complaints. Took my Aromamizer Plus off the G Class and not much overhang at all. Vaping it in TC mode and so far it might be vaping a little hot but the best TC I have gotten from a Wismec mod so far.

96b300476cd2699372ee709abd4958ef.jpg

It is sweet as fuck so far, I am real impressed.

Well at least you answer, not like some folks that post a pic with no vaping info. Smfh!

Lmao.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, yeah excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink.

Lmfao!

-William Cowper
LMAO also now i think I'm gonna get screwed on the predator again. time to call up vapenw tomorrow and see whats going on. I've only ordered form them like 3 times but it's always an issue WTF gives?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a sky walker rda on the way. Can't wait to put it on my new squonker. How you liking it so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's the black one with the new logo. I've had the SS for a while now. I love it. I think its a steal for the quality you get. I like the black better because it comes with a delrin drip tip. The SS comes with a SS drip tip. Nice flavor RDA and I love the fact that you can just drip right down the middle.

-William Cowper

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b4a50745e0ff1cec642c531fd4950e12.jpg

Arms race and a engine nano..govad on the way , troll 24 finally supposed to be here Thursday after a 2 month trip around the damn world ...all the new hotness needs to drop I am going through vaprmail withdrawals !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been looking at those. Your thoughts on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice little mod. Feels decent in the hand, even with no batteries it has decent weight to it. Once i set the tcr i get a really good vape out of it. Very consistent over my entire pull. No surges of heat like I've had in other mods. Buttons are responsive, not soft and squishy. They have a nice clicky feel to them. 510 connection seems built decently. So far my only gripes are that the stock setting for SS tc doesn't work well (it's why i use the tcr mode), and I've never been impressed with the sliding battery doors on the bottom of mods.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so I wanted a matchy big rda for my chi you megan.
well found this copper beast for ten bucks on eBay! uses any 510 tip and didn't come with one. this is an older decade atty but it matches perfectly and is huge! wait till it patina like the mech!
got some fused aliens A1s on their now. it chucks.! now I just need some iJoy 26650s!
19070b5127719d7488e5ec5882930255.jpg
a0d53897d0a02b1cac9fe9471857b85a.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Smh, if it wasn't for bad luck with vendors you'd have no luck. Lol.

-William Cowper
LMAO pretty much. but it's a numbers game. with as much shit as i ordered it's fair to say a few will have issues. The color is right though it just doesn't look very gold at all. looks almost SS

i did come prepared this time, vaping on the kaos as we speak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors