Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Calle

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know what's up with VAPORDNA? I placed my order for my purple Asmodus Minikin v2 on Monday morning & it still hasn't shipped yet. I tried calling but went to voicemail.
:gaah: Usually their customer service is really good :cuss2:
I thought I would get it for my birthday on Saturday but it's not looking good.:(

That was my experience with them as well, seemed slow to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Calle

Member For 4 Years
Small dot mod order.
Cloud cap and whatever they call the bigger cap. Also some juice.
8e3130dbecb68bd35dcc621bb025eff2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well hope vaporshark restocks soon, as really wanted to get the blue panels for it too, and does seem they are the only one who carries them.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Only waited for 6 weeks for this to show up from China! - Sheesh! Wotofo Serpent Alto
Great little single coil RTA. Wicked right the first time, and I've even re-filled already with no flooding. They even include coils, simple 2 strand twisted came in @ .4 and vapes really nice @ 40 watts - sips juice and not a bad cloud, kinda similar to an OG Clieto. Perfect on top of the RX75 and will fit very comfortably in a front pocket.

Pocket Rocket
Alto_zps0o0395sj.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Got it at ecigcity for 65 , they just had black and silver model but that was the one I wanted , now to decide what juice to load up and I'm ready 350 and the tfv12 looks nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Nice. I wanted the purple was supposed to ship 2/4 but got pushed back to 2/20 only reason I'm not too bothered is cause the amount of shit I have and haven't used yet anyway lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got it at ecigcity for 65 , they just had black and silver model but that was the one I wanted , now to decide what juice to load up and I'm ready 350 and the tfv12 looks nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I just looked on eciggity website and don't see it listed? Where should I look? They are just down the road from me and have a 17% off sale going, would love to pick it up rather than wait for China shipping!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors