95773c55a8cd1496a0f01a7d4fe36c73.jpg

842d8c4539075ed55bf3b0c2defabe95.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

michaelvapors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 214736
Voodoo's ;-) new rev 2 pod tank... Pro's: lots of air, inexpensive, the new PNP X coils are yes, better than the standard PNP's and last much longer. Setting a new standard. Pretty much leak proof bottom fill port, large volume of eLiquid. Could be a pro or con, top air flow. Con's... can't change drip tip, air flow is not very precise. No, not interchangeable (wont fit) with standard PNP coil holes as they are a bit wider.
MTL (most likely RDL) version is on the way. Will report back in a week or so when it comes in.

View attachment 214737
The "MTL" version arrived last week. It is not really MTL, more in realm of RDL to DTL which is fine for me. I cant measure the diameter of the inlet hole but visually this model has a bit smaller hole but not by much. The nice thing is that this model comes with two standard 510 drip tips that are interchangeable. The "DTL" has a static drip tip and therefore cannot be replaced. The base size is the same and are interchangeable for color mixing. The "DTL" comes with .15 and .30 PNP X coils and the "MTL" comes with .30 and the .60 PNP X coils respectfully.
If you are considering between the two models, I would recommend getting the "MTL" model just because you can change out the drip tips and a slightly tighter draw.

Attachments

• IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0746.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0747.JPG
    IMG_0747.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 5

VU Sponsors