Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
@Villalobos Ramírez , did you try both coils? Any preference?
This is new so can't find any actual reviews yet (or how to adjust airflow) Time to read the manual.
I really like PnP coils, the 0.3 ohm ones (I think the number is VM1). They are one of the very few coil types that I'm actually willing to buy. I use them in a magnetic tank that goes with a Drag H80.

Gotta agree with @nadalama from both coils that came with the kit (0.3 and 0.45) i much preferred the 0.3 ohms.
Airflow wise it was a bit of a clusterduck to be honest,do mention it in my review.
Would have preferred just the usual one airflow ''deck'' with openings on both sides,this just makes the device look taller and you gotta fiddle with it a bit more.

Refilling well i hope it works for you because for me it wasn't good,slow fast,sideways inverted while dancing the Macarena and i would still get some seepage about 50% of the time,maybe more.

Having the same issue with the Pulse V3,easier to just remove the battery,then the squonk bottle and refill or use a bottle for top refill.
If you try refilling without removing the bottle then yeah you will get some leakage,either remove both battery/squonk bottle or do like me and get one of those bottles so you do a top refill thru the 510.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't want to sidetrack this thread any longer so one last post on the Drag H40:
That makes 3 people who like the o.3 ohm coil (will order those) Odd thing is the airflow adj doesn't work on mine (stuck wide open) I tried twisting both ways. Don't care... I like it wide open. No issues filling (using blunt needle syringe) BTW, several mentioned only filling 2/3 full (I tend to never fill anything all the way) Hey... it was free and vapes fine.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
There ya go little fella. 3 NIBS, 3 Workers, a couple NIB Lite Weights, and a few spare bottles. :giggle:
View attachment 207260
View attachment 207261
Always wanted to try out the Topside but single battery,dual battery is just way too big to use at home.
Unfortunately can't find any here in Spain,only a few online sites have the dual battery model.

Oh well,I will keep on looking.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Always wanted to try out the Topside but single battery,dual battery is just way too big to use at home.
Unfortunately can't find any here in Spain,only a few online sites have the dual battery model.

Oh well,I will keep on looking.

I have a Topside Dual. It is like vaping with a brick. I despise the thing, and haven't used it in probably 18 months.
I also had mysterious leaks that would make me want to chuck it across the room. Can you tell I'm kinda hostile toward it? :gaah:

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I have a Topside Dual. It is like vaping with a brick. I despise the thing, and haven't used it in probably 18 months.
I also had mysterious leaks that would make me want to chuck it across the room. Can you tell I'm kinda hostile toward it? :gaah:

Hostile?

*Nah not at all he says while slowly backing away while using his hands to protects his groin area*

Hehe but in all seriousness thanks for the heads up,was thinking of the Dual but yeah it just seems way to big.
Got a ton of Pulse V2 and V3 at home so I'm all set for now,this was more like the starting stages of a shinyitis moment.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I mean this as a friend, but you seem to have a problem....... 🪣
That's not a problem...
This is!
2d96b1f31109146b3eac91afb98d7e0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hostile?

*Nah not at all he says while slowly backing away while using his hands to protects his groin area*

Hehe but in all seriousness thanks for the heads up,was thinking of the Dual but yeah it just seems way to big.
Got a ton of Pulse V2 and V3 at home so I'm all set for now,this was more like the starting stages of a shinyitis moment.
I love the single. They are long gone from retail, a BST is only place to find them. Mine take a beating day in and day out, everyday. Just have to take care of the door, not overfill it and juice the board.

As for the dual, it's a handful and too damn big.... I know, I know...
"That's what she said " I hear it all the time. 😁

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I love the single. They are long gone from retail, a BST is only place to find them. Mine take a beating day in and day out, everyday. Just have to take care of the door, not overfill it and juice the board.

As for the dual, it's a handful and too damn big.... I know, I know...
"That's what she said " I hear it all the time. 😁

Will probably let this one go.
On the other hand i just saw this today:

And i gotta say i am kinda interested,not a AIO/BORO guy,I'm a lefty so i am basically screwed when it comes to these type of devices.
But this Zaion does look cool and it seems that its perfect for a lefty,drip tip down and low instead of being on the opposite side.

Will probably wait thou a couple of months from the time its released,mods are like new models of cars or motorcycles...better wait so they can work out the kinks

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 207479

Vapemail today from Sourcemore for review purposes,the Dead Rabbit MTL RTA.
Not a MTL user so meh,not really looking forward to it but i do need content for my Youtube channel so will see if i can get the review done this weekend.
The only thing I wish is that they would have made the airflow adjustable inside the deck under the coil. Like a Kayfun or a Dvarw.

I greatly prefer that to having the only restriction being at the bottom away from the coil and the hole under the coil remaining unchanged.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
The only thing I wish is that they would have made the airflow adjustable inside the deck under the coil. Like a Kayfun or a Dvarw.

I greatly prefer that to having the only restriction being at the bottom away from the coil and the hole under the coil remaining unchanged.
Thanks for the info,i haven't unboxed mine yet.
Will do it on video this weekend if i got the time,to be honest i am not a MTL user and not a full fledged DTL user either,I'm more of RDL,that is where my sweet spot is.

I remember getting a Dvarw clone a couple years back,way to complicated for me and i gave up after a couple of days of wasting e-liquid.
Given up on RTA all together,RDAs much easier to wick and less hassle.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Nice!!!!

They already have it for sale here in Spain and i was going to get one but you know real life always gets in the way,not enough translating gigs this month so i will probably have to wait for a while before i can get one.

Anyway let me know how it performs once you get it all set up,would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Nice!!!!

They already have it for sale here in Spain and i was going to get one but you know real life always gets in the way,not enough translating gigs this month so i will probably have to wait for a while before i can get one.

Anyway let me know how it performs once you get it all set up,would love to hear your thoughts on it.
Not in US yet. Damn Vape got it here in 9 days and that includes a weekend. That ties, or maybe breaks my previous china record by a day.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Not in US yet. Damn Vape got it here in 9 days and that includes a weekend. That ties, or maybe breaks my previous china record by a day.
9 days is pretty good time.
For me it's about 15 days or so,all packages i get from China take about the same time.
Most i wanted was like a month a couple days but delivery time varies depending on the company.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Zaion.

No video reviews in English yet,some videos but in Filipino i think,not sure thou.

Did read a couple of comments in english that it will have some problems since it has no airflow holes for rba that have bottom airflow.

To be honest i don't know much about these type of devices (Boro/AIO) since i haven't ever got one for review so no idea if that will be a big issue or not.

Guess I'll wait and see what the english reviewers say,love the looks thou,if i got one i would probably just use it for PnP coils.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lost the dang battery cap to one of my Aegis Solo's....:rolleyes:
So, I had to order a new one off of Geekvape's site.
Wasn't at all certain I'd picked the right part based on their photos, but it came in a timely manner and yup, it fits. Even included the o-ring. :D

20230825_115641~2.jpg

VU Sponsors