Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
SIGNATURE REQUIRED

You are probably going to start seeing more and more of this with all that is going on in the vape world.
I have talked to a couple of vendors that are now requiring signature at delivery. The worst part is that it is going to increase the shipping cost but for some of you that creates a worse problem...
If you're not home to sign it means your package won't be delivered!

I just discovered that you can fix that easily if you have a free Informed Delivery account.
Just log into Informed Delivery and if you have any packages that require a signature you will see a link that says something like, Register your online signature".
Click on that and you will be able to set up an online signature.
Then whenever you have a package coming that is marked, "Signature Required" you can click on it and apply your online signature and they will leave the package.

I wonder if that’s what mine was, or if Element upgraded me to fancy shipping. Whats informed Delivery.?

Edit: I’m signing up now, hopefully it’ll help. Thanks for everything.

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I wonder if that’s what mine was, or if Element upgraded me to fancy shipping. Whats informed Delivery.?

Edit: I’m signing up now, hopefully it’ll help. Thanks for everything.
It is super helpful. I work nites n sleep days so signing up fo this allows them to just leave it. I hate waiting.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It is super helpful. I work nites n sleep days so signing up fo this allows them to just leave it. I hate waiting.

My mail guy used to leave stuff by my door but I was hitting him up every week or so. I haven’t done it lately, but I’ll sign up for this. I don’t care about waiting as long as know I’ve got coils on their way to put in my tank, so I won’t have to possibly smoke!!

I lucked out by finding a few extra Freemax coils put away in a kit box. But luckily one member offered to help me out, which took big pressure off.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My mail guy used to leave stuff by my door but I was hitting him up every week or so. I haven’t done it lately, but I’ll sign up for this. I don’t care about waiting as long as know I’ve got coils on their way to put in my tank, so I won’t have to possibly smoke!!

I lucked out by finding a few extra Freemax coils put away in a kit box. But luckily one member offered to help me out, which took big pressure off.
Make your own coils too. Even if it is just a simple round wire coil. Gives you more options if you don't have factory coils to run.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Make your own coils too. Even if it is just a simple round wire coil. Gives you more options if you don't have factory coils to run.

I’ll be learning to do that, yes. Because the bans and Deeming are *making* me rebuild and mix my own juice.
The point is that I was SOL with no coils- - meaning my coils were past it, and I had NONE to replace them with. Not a one!
Which would mean, me smoking eventually to get nic!

If I lived in the UK, I’d be using plug n play sub ohm coils. And diy’ing juice.

Here I’ll be using RDA/RTA so I don’t have to worry about vaping crackdowns, and not being able to vape!!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I’ll be learning to do that, yes. Because the bans and Deeming are *making* me rebuild and mix my own juice.
The point is that I was SOL with no coils- - meaning my coils were past it, and I had NONE to replace them with. Not a one!
Which would mean, me smoking eventually to get nic!

If I lived in the UK, I’d be using plug n play sub ohm coils. And diy’ing juice.

Here I’ll be using RDA/RTA so I don’t have to worry about vaping crackdowns, and not being able to vape!!
Well pleanty of us to help with any questions you may have.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Rhianne, I had found one or two extra coils for the Nunchaku tank and put them in that box I sent you, check in there.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Tomaro i should have batteries from liion wholesale and another charger from mr bx10r.
And a fasttech order on its way too.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rhianne, I had found one or two extra coils for the Nunchaku tank and put them in that box I sent you, check in there.

Thanks, I did when I got it! I am so screwed but thankfully I found two Fire Luke coils. Or I’d be going crazy and smoking or something. There’s no B&M shops here. My ciggie guy used to have Nord coils for $25 so maybe I could use my old Nord AIO! If I can find it, dammit.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, happy days. I just got the Recurve open by pulling it apart on the Cut!! Now I just have to rewick, or try to clean the cotton or something. But at least it’s got the top off!!

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, position the coil perpendicular to the block. If you keep wires parallel and uncrossed, you'll have round on the outside on one end and Clapton on the outside on the other.
Tried the staged coil and I like it. The single coil perpendicular to the post block is brilliant, gives plenty of room for wick tails. Great idea, thanks for the suggestion.

The staged coil is good, but not as warm as I like it. But I like the idea and glad I learned how to make one. Mine turned out at 0.31 ohms also (coincidence? I don''t think so...;-) was easy to build. Great flavor, just a little cool for me; I'm normally around 0.10-0.12.

But you've changed my perception of the C2MNT. Not sure it's a dual coil option for me, but as a single it is a winner. Thanks for the suggestion.Single2.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried the staged coil and I like it. The single coil perpendicular to the post block is brilliant, gives plenty of room for wick tails. Great idea, thanks for the suggestion.

The staged coil is good, but not as warm as I like it. But I like the idea and glad I learned how to make one. Mine turned out at 0.31 ohms also (coincidence? I don''t think so...;-) was easy to build. Great flavor, just a little cool for me; I'm normally around 0.10-0.12.

But you've changed my perception of the C2MNT. Not sure it's a dual coil option for me, but as a single it is a winner. Thanks for the suggestion.View attachment 150134
Just reminded me i need to go make coils. At 10pm. Ughh

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good news, bad news day. My SQ from a member here finally cleared customs. The delay was because it went to secondary inspection, opened and checked. Now they want $40 duty on a used mod that they've valued at $340 CAD.
:headbang:
No more U.S purchases for me

Edit: May buy from Northern states, never had an issue before. Apparently from what I've read packages from certain states near the southern boarder are almost always sent to secondary inspection. Lesson learned I guess

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good news, bad news day. My SQ from a member here finally cleared customs. The delay was because it went to secondary inspection, opened and checked. Now they want $40 duty on a used mod
Definitely the last buy from the U.S for me
Well that sucks.. at least a mod got there on a brighter side Maybe?

Sent from a very cloudy room

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good news, bad news day. My SQ from a member here finally cleared customs. The delay was because it went to secondary inspection, opened and checked. Now they want $40 duty on a used mod that they've valued at $340 CAD.

Edit: May buy from Northern states, never had an issue before. Apparently from what I've read packages from certain states near the southern boarder are almost always sent to secondary inspection. Lesson learned I guess
Sorry to hear :hug: that totally s*cks!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Here's an in action photo I took while building the Galaxies RDTA, the side panel is rubberised and reversible which grips great when building.

View attachment 149768
Wow!
I ordered from fasttech on the 19th and it's in Los Angeles and scheduled to be delivered Monday the 25th!

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I got a Tesla Nano 120 this week. It’s really great looking, I love it. It’s still in the box, but even the box is cool looking!
Really a good mod! Well worth whatever you paid fir it! I especially like the on/off switch! it also has no hesitation when firing. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Really a good mod! Well worth whatever you paid fir it! I especially like the on/off switch! it also has no hesitation when firing. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Thanks! I got it for $39 with a code. Pretty great price! It’s still in the box but it looks really nice. Packaged better than the Punk 86 that I have.
They only had the stainless, but it’s nice!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Not going to like that post at all and that just sucks. Can @DonBaldy say it was a gift? Would that make any difference?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not going to like that post at all and that just sucks. Can @DonBaldy say it was a gift? Would that make any difference?
It wouldn't make a difference now. Despite the fact I was clear that this had nothing to do with him I got a notification that he sent me money via PP to split the duty. What a guy!! There are some great people on here and he's up at the top of the list

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got a Tesla Nano 120 this week. It’s really great looking, I love it. It’s still in the box, but even the box is cool looking!
Damn you lucked out then as I could not find the Nano's anywhere. All I could find were these? Where did you find the Nano. I would love to get one

tesla.png

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It wouldn't make a difference now. Despite the fact I was clear that this had nothing to do with him I got a notification that he sent me money via PP to split the duty. What a guy!! There are some great people on here and he's up at the top of the list
Oh man that is just awesome of him. But honestly, I am not surprised one bit! He's is a true gem. Well, my friend, enjoy your mod!! It's a beauty

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I hate ups rite now. Says my package(batteries from liionwholesale) was delivered. But nope. Also says left at dock? With some1 with no name in my home. Ummmm...and i dont have a dock. Pissed atm

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hate ups rite now. Says my package(batteries from liionwholesale) was delivered. But nope. Also says left at dock? With some1 with no name in my home. Ummmm...and i dont have a dock. Pissed atm
WTH?? I would be too! Seems all carriers are kinda BS lately. Mine came through FedEx, in just a few days time, which surprised me. Last time I ordered from IMR I waited 3 weeks for them to get here, but that was USPS.

Now I gotta go take pics of green batteries.....

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
WTH?? I would be too! Seems all carriers are kinda BS lately. Mine came through FedEx, in just a few days time, which surprised me. Last time I ordered from IMR I waited 3 weeks for them to get here, but that was USPS.

I prefer usps in my area. Less problems and they can always get in to my apt building.
But liion rocks. I sent 1 messege and a replacement package is shipping today

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Same in Canada. My SQ said delivery to post office by end of today, now have to wait until Monday :(

I've had 4 other packages arrive this week all from within Canada and all a day or two past the tracked delivery date. It's that time of year

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a couple Armageddon doors. I only expected one so this is a suprise. Thank you @gadget! ... You are the man. Id literally hug you if you didnt live so far away.
282233007948e51d22ec072ed90e8796.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn you lucked out then as I could not find the Nano's anywhere. All I could find were these? Where did you find the Nano. I would love to get one

View attachment 150170

Try Central Vapors. It’s where I got both of my Tesla mods. It’s a dual cell mod, but really nice. It’s about $40. I uploaded a pic of the Punk 86 a while back on the Hand Check thread.

They only had stainless in the Nano, but it’s pretty nice imho. Not super light colored and shiny.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I get that left at front desk shit, too. We don’t have one. :wtf:

Oops, this was for Wb80. Tappy, once again, thank you!

VU Sponsors