Member For 4 Years
I got another one. #4 lol
8309d01bdccca1f8322ba50284941b30.jpg

4776c3ecfd7bc52cfcc57d8b1d0251aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if you saw my post about an expansion glass for the TF-RTAs. If you wanted more liquid capacity, the Smok Prince Glass fits. That's the regular Prince tank. There's also the Resa Prince, and Baby Prince tanks. Those glasses are bigger and smaller than the regular Prince so they won't work.

Thanks, I hadn't seen it yet.

Hmm, I really dont need MORE juice in that tank, but it makes me wonder if it would fit the Ohmega Alpha One RTA? One of my fave tanks, but it's an onery critter..lol..

This one:
DSC00699_1024x1024.JPG

That one has glass that is way too fragile and has low clearance from the chamber. So, it's has some issues with bubbles and leaks here and there. No idea what size the glass is, but I'm sure something like a bubble tank out there nowadays would fit it. :)

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had the opportunity of picking up this beauty today...straight from the guy it was made for..not only did i get his mod..but he gifted the original cavas theods artwork was made from. Only 6 made...5 for resale...1 for him. I was on the bike so didnt wanna say i couldnt carry the art..made it happen.
acdc42c872fb03233d20eefa53f39622.jpg
fb67dc9e2362d8acd88fdd73732137b5.jpg
033b00ddbff3f04d8e771f6daebd44db.jpg
9a4a1ba2a2be205ec89a014df5201678.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
08B2D3C0-D9A8-4288-9901-892D591A3B20.jpeg

Finally found some GooCig silicone drip tips. I like the concave shape of the top for easier hallway dripping.

11D7541F-B0D9-48DA-AC6B-B4D59A7375A4.jpeg

Old school Disrupter to stick in the stash box for the rumored coming Vapocalypse; couldn't pass on a back up for $10.

some pretty good prices at www.vaporider.deals

aah.......the joys of ordering domestic (from Houston)

clicked to complete order Friday 5/8
shipping notification on Monday 5/11
received today Wednesday 5/13

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 160896

Finally found some GooCig silicone drip tips. I like the concave shape of the top for easier hallway dripping.

View attachment 160898

Old school Disrupter to stick in the stash box for the rumored coming Vapocalypse; couldn't pass on a back up for $10.

some pretty good prices at www.vaporider.deals

aah.......the joys of ordering domestic (from Houston)

clicked to complete order Friday 5/8
shipping notification on Monday 5/11
received today Wednesday 5/13
They definitely have my business again. Ordered Sunday. Shipped Monday, delivered today. Not priority package mind you. Just first class. But usps messes up damn near every other order I place anywhere

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@b.m. my china kit is sitting the same as the stock 510..definately not flush...Went ahead and installed the whole kit...just need the doors and the custom 510 drip tip to finish it off.

Edit:..ill have to post pics tommorow at work...Down to half bar of signal with crappy rainy weather.

Attachments

• 20200513_202732_Film3.jpg
    20200513_202732_Film3.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200513_202732_Film3.jpg
    20200513_202732_Film3.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 14

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@b.m. my china kit is sitting the same as the stock 510..definately not flush...Went ahead and installed the whole kit...just need the doors and the custom 510 drip tip to finish it off.

Edit:..ill have to post pics tommorow at work...Down to half bar of signal with crappy rainy weather.
Thanks for verifying that.I always thought it looked the same as the stock one,just plated,but have seen several people swear it was a flush fit haha.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Cigabuy order came fairly quick via DHL.
They had Wismec Luxotic MF mods for ten bucks. I also got a Cleito RBA for the hell of it (only two bucks).
lD3eaElr.jpg

View attachment 160959
View attachment 160960

I ordered mine before you did, and tracking tells me it might be another two weeks before it gets here. You were very fortunate.

I have not had good luck with shipments lately. Still no Pumper from 3AVape, ordered on April 12.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered mine before you did, and tracking tells me it might be another two weeks before it gets here. You were very fortunate.

I have not had good look with shipments lately. Still no Pumper from 3AVape, ordered on April 12.
I have a 3F order I placed on the 8th of April and it still hasn't left Shenzen.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have not had good look with shipments lately. Still no Pumper from 3AVape, ordered on April 12.
I was expecting to wait at least a month. I must have lucked having DHL as the cheapest option or something. These mods look pretty good and feel really nice in my hand.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was expecting to wait at least a month. I must have lucked having DHL as the cheapest option or something. These mods look pretty good and feel really nice in my hand.
I just had my first experience with DHL, and I couldn't believe it. Ordered and in hand in 5 days from Poland :vino: Although I did pay up the wazoo, not sure if that was DHL or Poland or a bit of both. I think it was $28 to ship something that probably weighed less than 2 or 3 ounces :rolleyes:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those occ coils work with the normal Kanger bridge ?
I actually don't know :D I have all the bridges except the northbridge so I figured I'd cross that well... bridge.. when I came to it. All I know is people who do know about factory coils and the Billet Box bridges said they work.

EDIT: I do know that the Aspire coils work with the A-Tank and I have one.

EDIT II: THIS might be helpful.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks may have to grab some to try out when I don't want to build

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
I sent those to him to rebuild for the BB. I went through a long phase when I actually found them easier to rebuild than the rba, lol. I use to buy them at a B&M for $25 a pack I think. After about 3 or 4 packs, I said F this, I'm gonna figure out how to rebuild them. I always had trouble with wicking on the stocks, so I was happier rebuilding them. That was um, a looong time ago :D

EDIT: Just realized you quoted Gsmit not Mike for the OCC's. Not sure about the NI 200, but would still think they would work. Look the same as regulars.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That didn't last long. I tried one of those clapton atom coils in the A-Tank with the aspire bridge. Even after getting it put together right, it still leaked and didn't even vape that great. I was using some old juice too though so who knows. The Xeta is back in there. Maybe if I get in the mood sometime I'll play with these drop in coils some more. I have a whole bunch of different kinds. After digging through my billet box (see what I did there?) I have stuff in there I forget I even had.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else notice that this new-to-me "4PX" part of China's shipping is really on the ball?
Seems to be a conglomerate of all the main shippers or somthing.

Check out these stats...much more detailed than I am used to...although just as slow. ;-)

From a 3F order - normal shipping

Code:
Package status: In transit
Destination:

Origin:
2020-05-12 09:52, ORD, Arrival of goods at destination airport
2020-05-12 09:52, ORD, Arrived at the destination airport
2020-05-12 00:36, HKG, shipment departed from airport of origin country
2020-05-08 21:05, ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON
2020-05-08 21:05, EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE
2020-05-08 17:55, HKG, Hand over to airline.
2020-05-08 15:55, HONGKONG, Arrived at Hong Kong hub.
2020-05-07 13:33, Shenzhen,China, Depart from facility to service provider.
2020-05-06 04:01, Shenzhen,China, Shipment arrived at facility and measured.
2020-05-06 04:01, Shenzhen,China, 4PX picked up shipment.
======================================