Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d3ee392bb85b529a99eab0b7c6c044eb.jpg

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks good. Does the cloud cap make a big enough difference for air flow in the petri? I have one and love the deck but the airflow is just to restricted for me. Have yet to get the cloud cap though. L

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm loving my new Alien / TFV8 combo! Being new to vaping, I recently discovered juice mixing and I've been on a donut and blueberry kick for the last few days. So today, I'm vaping roughly an 80 / 20 blend of Loaded Glazed and Blueberry Jam Monster. It's like the ultimate blueberry jelly donut! I normally vape at around 65 watts, but I found the flavor sweet spot to be at 150 watts. It's still a butter smooth hit and it's only slightly warm.

Shawn

tmp_10048-20170209_113713-1318535667.jpg

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The set-up is a stunner. It overhangs slightly with the Big Baby Beast on top but the vape is so nice that I really don't care. Loving it! So glad to have my DNA back home. :bliss:

I was gonna ask!
Where's the screen? Lol‍♂️

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Definitely prefer this silver Snowwolf over my black one. The Hannya has been my go to atty for the mini and think it's a perfect match. My Troll will be here tomorrow so I will have to throw that on top and she how she goes.
IMG_1948.JPG

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How is that troll treating you?! How's the flavor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best rta, period. If anyone doesn't believe me they need to try it. Best flavor I've had outside of an Rda. I was concerned about the reviews I'd seen about the peek insulator but I've had no issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors