Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just picked up my munstro v2. Im digging it.
4647fea948df973c2d9fa8be25d93979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WimpysRevenge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally tried some Five Pawns, got the grandmaster dripping on my RDNA with a Tugboat v2 on top.
1.2 ohms of 26g.
Damn tasty!

If the thunder dont get you then the lightning will

vapingunited

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, so it's a fat mod. I thought it was an 18xxx mod and a smaller dia. atty. Rather I hoped it was. I'm looking for an RTA smaller than Kayfun and bigger than Kayfun Mini. Considering that Ivogo Baby atty but not sure. Thanks for the reply.
Smaller in height or diameter? The orchid may be a good choice. Joe had a deal on his site this morning for the Orchid v3....check it out

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, so it's a fat mod. I thought it was an 18xxx mod and a smaller dia. atty. Rather I hoped it was. I'm looking for an RTA smaller than Kayfun and bigger than Kayfun Mini. Considering that Ivogo Baby atty but not sure. Thanks for the reply.
Nearly wrote "get a mini Kayfun" lol. Hmm you pose a good thought. I'd love to know one now.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smaller in height or diameter? The orchid may be a good choice. Joe had a deal on his site this morning for the Orchid v3....check it out

Smaller in diameter. Ideas?

BTW, Orchid is my favorite RTA. If you are interested check out the Orchid Modification thread.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheers for that. I just checked it out. It's still 22mm diameter :/ and Kayfuns can be made any height these days with all the kits available. Just saying. A kit is cheaper to use with an existing set of kayfuns and is transferable

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nearly wrote "get a mini Kayfun" lol. Hmm you pose a good thought. I'd love to know one now.

I might just take a chance on that Ivogo Baby atty. The deck/chamber/chimney appears to be exactly a Kayfun Mini, but at 17mm dia. should have just about the capacity I'm interested in. And hopefull won't have the Mini's inconsistency issues.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might just take a chance on that Ivogo Baby atty. The deck/chamber/chimney appears to be exactly a Kayfun Mini, but at 17mm dia. should have just about the capacity I'm interested in. And hopefull won't have the Mini's inconsistency issues.
What are you fitting it on .. a Modbox?

vapingunited

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smaller in diameter. Ideas?

BTW, Orchid is my favorite RTA. If you are interested check out the Orchid Modification thread.

Taifun GS maybe, but that's probably close to if not the same as diameter as the kayfun mini.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you fitting it on .. a Modbox?

A top firing side by side mod I'm putting together using a shortened Novice, overall size to fit in a cigarette pack. I had hopes for the Taifun GS, it's the right size, but man is the wicking for that too finicky for me.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A top firing side by side mod I'm putting together using a shortened Novice, overall size to fit in a cigarette pack. I had hopes for the Taifun GS, it's the right size, but man is the wicking for that too finicky for me.
There are slim drippers with deep wells that can be packed out with cotton. Juice them up and they go for ages without having to refill. Get it right, or get the right one and it shouldn't leak

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha...pretty funny video review on the Ivogo baby --

I've seen this. Says it's a piece of shite. I have no interest in the Nemi, just the atty. He says little about it. Typical indifferent Ivogo machining, I suppose, but that's no biggie. I always figure whatever cheap clone you buy you have to finish yourself.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are slim drippers with deep wells that can be packed out with cotton. Juice them up and they go for ages without having to refill. Get it right, or get the right one and it shouldn't leak

Possibly. Also considering DID genny style which is about the right size. But I feel a bit burned by Taifun GS time wasting, and what's that but an upside down mini genny.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4twscl.jpg

I'm going the flavorless route now, and to my surprise, I really don't miss it (flavors) at all; at least with my tank rebuildables. For dripping, I'll vape a very heavily VG diluted flavored e-juice in the evenings, but that's about it.

Over-reaction to this whole e-juice flavoring additive controversy? Maybe, but I'm totally fine with it, feel much better doing so and still enjoying my vape as I was before ;)

BTW, depending on the grade of VG, there is still "flavor" in the vapor, sort of hard to pinpoint as to what it exactly tastes like, but you can definitely pick up a slight sweetness with the exhale.

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cc8bc1d31a792df2b917340546c8d264.jpg

Vaping away on my box mod with velvet cloud vanilla custard.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
36cac51c7e5b8d997865011db7cd05a2.jpg

Vaping on my I taste MVP v2 with the aspire nautilus...love this set up

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hand check + Snacks!

Aspire Mini Vivi-Nova BDC with a juice-matching aluminum DT on an aluminum Smok 18650 Magnetic Bolt mod. :)

Those pretzel bites are soooo good and only $1 a bag at my dollar store. :D

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I had it made. I am putting together one of my own. It will be a raptor 20, 120 watt device.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
7db48e3506b8cc8b41216011cb7c9283.jpg

Had to take a picture, this combo is so mean. 6 X 2.5mm airholes, dual 20ga five wraps around 1/8 drill bit.

Dem clouds be mad.

VU Sponsors