Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well, 1st off you think no way in hell I vaped that much all ready, lol. But when I pull the pod out, there is always juice pooled where the coil makes the connection.

It is perfect for a certain, very few situations, but that is about it for me. Not even close to replacing anything else. My grandma's funeral and a hockey game you get frisked on the way in, couple of recent uses for it lately.

ok, so what leaks, just a crappy coil ? or they all do ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
gotcha, thats not a good thing. how do you know if/when its leaking then ?

cool, i bought em not knowing wth i am doing, figuring their cheap, so wth. i am really getting the itch to get the nord2 now, even though i have about 0 use for it :facepalm:

The Pod people are getting to you!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The Pod people are getting to you!

lol, yeah. these 2 $1 pods i got. i have not used them, saving for the concert. but the build quality is very nice.
and they are holding a charge nicely. super tight draw though, so idk how that is going to work out, but mike vapes said they are nice.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
lol, yeah. these 2 $1 pods i got. i have not used them, saving for the concert. but the build quality is very nice.
and they are holding a charge nicely. super tight draw though, so idk how that is going to work out, but mike vapes said they are nice.

Well, you’ll be at a show, so you don’t need to be exhaling clouds everywhere. It’s prolly a plus ohm coil with low wattage, so it’s stealthy. As long as you can inhale, do the hand mouth thing and get nic, it should work out fine!

Everything I’m vaping today is making me cough or sneeze...on a totally different subject. Even my Naut Mini at 16w!! :cry:

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok, so what leaks, just a crappy coil ? or they all do ?
Im not 100% sure, but I believe its the fill plug on the pod, and around the pod where the coil comes out. No, I don't believe its the coil at all. When I use them in the BB, no leaking at all.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, you’ll be at a show, so you don’t need to be exhaling clouds everywhere. It’s prolly a plus ohm coil with low wattage, so it’s stealthy. As long as you can inhale, do the hand mouth thing and get nic, it should work out fine!

Everything I’m vaping today is making me cough or sneeze...on a totally different subject. Even my Naut Mini at 16w!! :cry:
Lay off the pepper in your juice! :teehee::p

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
41387a686b0485a3f4138d214b0cc9ad.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i called dibs, 4:59 after he bought it :giggle::facepalm:. but really, i had my eye on it seriously, 'only" because of the rarity, well, the rust is very cool color. but, the thing is, Dot's don't do much for me otherwise.
though, if any Dot ever did, it was that one.
Now you're just making shit up. I'd hug it and squeeze it and call it George.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i called dibs, 4:59 after he bought it :giggle::facepalm:. but really, i had my eye on it seriously, 'only" because of the rarity, well, the rust is very cool color. but, the thing is, Dot's don't do much for me otherwise.

You know that "Dot" is short for "Dorothy," right? :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

You might wanna step back. Huck is about to bean you with something heavy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Dot’s What She Said! :teehee:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aaah. The 7000 dollar sound system. It's at my friend's Mr. Yoo house. Sounds awesome though. He spends a lot on equipment. The speakers are German.
DUO MEZZO

Last edited:

VU Sponsors