Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You have drivers...that kit has all you need to build and wick..#justsayin

Sent from a very cloudy room

Oh shit, I put it away in my stash box without opening it. I need stuff to open after the holidays.

No offense meant, B.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I deserve a squonk...
f42149a3623c351c39925436822ffe19.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So maybe said before, but wtf is up with the VCM? This is one of my top/go to mech's, I love everything about it, but the size. Is it really a 23mm? Wtf, why would they do that? Must be. 24mm Drop, clear overhang. 22mm Alliance, clear undersized.
1576907009186150672999.jpg
1576907065851913850370.jpg
Or is it maybe 23.5mm, even worse. Anybody know the spec's, or did I just get a bad clone?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So maybe said before, but wtf is up with the VCM? This is one of my top/go to mech's, I love everything about it, but the size. Is it really a 23mm? Wtf, why would they do that? Must be. 24mm Drop, clear overhang. 22mm Alliance, clear undersized.
View attachment 151888
View attachment 151889
Or is it maybe 23.5mm, even worse. Anybody know the spec's, or did I just get a bad clone?
Axial is 23mm without the beauty ring

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ooh, I've been wanting to grab one of these...

Maybe someone will grab one with a 5 pack of coils and or the Reewape RBA and take all those RDAs off my hands ;)
The ONLY con I have right now is it’s really hard to see how much juice you have in it. It’s really dark. But literally, so far that’s the only con and it’s a pretty minor one.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You’re secretive about Vash or something?
Not at all. If I am going to buy juice instead of make it, it would be from him first. Fantastic stuff at a great price, perfect transaction every time ;)

I also have bought, sold, and traded with him. Class act guy :shades:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not at all. If I am going to buy juice instead of make it, it would be from him first. Fantastic stuff at a great price, perfect transaction every time ;)

I also have bought, sold, and traded with him. Class act guy :shades:

I love his juice. He’s a really nice guy, as well. Good tobaccos and other flavors.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I'm a little confused on who actually makes this kit but it's awesome. The front of the box says Delta, one side says Revenant, one says TVL, and the battery adapter that came with it says Vaporesso. It's the first squonk I've ever had that has automatic pump button and no silicone bottle. I love it! It was listed on the site as the Renenant X TVL Delta Squonk kit. I picked it up with a coupon code for $34.
c033c155b2f3429b6fce2a07fc266423.jpg
d1d53f09293ae210322b2a4a0d3df46f.jpg
4d125dab47cf74bf9127bd5083cc9c5e.jpg
6aec7439ebf595591573d34208cd97ca.jpg
40c03c13fc2c8c1df547cebaa2702632.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, past time to come clean. still speechless, but here goes.

this is my vape CHRISTMAS gift. i had no clue. the package, i though it was my everzon order.

idk what i did to deserve what made this happen, but here it is :).
i am surprised, grateful, appreciative, humbled, etc.

idk what to say. so i will just say Thank You Rhianne ! your a sweetheart :hug:.
and, Thank You Gadget, you Da-Man !

this is a Wonderful addition to my collection !

now, to the gear. a Vapor Clouds XXX 20700 and a Rebirth rda. i think the brass and copper go well together.
the pic in the mail thread, i had buffed it with a "finish" wheel. this pic, i used the heavier buffing wheel and went at it.
this pic just doesn't do it justice. while not "glass", the finish is bout stunning ! i see no need to go further with it.

1 thing i find odd about it, why not a 21700. but perhaps that wasn't a popular battery back then.

20191222_160817.jpg 20191221_183605.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ok, past time to come clean. still speechless, but here goes.

this is my vape CHRISTMAS gift. i had no clue. the package, i though it was my everzon order.

idk what i did to deserve what made this happen, but here it is :).
i am surprised, grateful, appreciative, humbled, etc.

idk what to say. so i will just say Thank You Rhianne ! your a sweetheart :hug:.
and, Thank You Gadget, you Da-Man !

this is a Wonderful addition to my collection !

now, to the gear. a Vapor Clouds XXX 20700 and a Rebirth rda. i think the brass and copper go well together.
the pic in the mail thread, i had buffed it with a "finish" wheel. this pic, i used the heavier buffing wheel and went at it.
this pic just doesn't do it justice. while not "glass", the finish is bout stunning ! i see no need to go further with it.

1 thing i find odd about it, why not a 21700. but perhaps that wasn't a popular battery back then.

View attachment 151971 View attachment 151972

I’m so glad you like it! Merry Christmas! Looks really nice. Yay!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, don't laugh cuz this shit takes me all damn day :facepalm: I built a pretty good imo set of aliens and claps today. Aliens went in to my beloved Mason24, Claps into the Bad Boy which I have not tried yet. When I get them wicked and reap the rewards of my labor, Mason is going on the Rogue, and Bad Boy is going on the Negusis. Never mind the scorch on the positive post on the Mason, that was a total f@#$ up on my part, story for another day......
1577068601775173062733.jpg
15770686497141162057288.jpg

VU Sponsors