Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Picked both of these up last night. Cycloid v1 and anchor nano as well as the entheon
f6792d75dfee30f092f4a43cc471f919.jpg
45328ce1e1cbde501ad5d795258a1328.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure about other Canadians, but I can tell you that those RCMP boys can drink!!! :)
Ha ha! That's because we're used to strong beer up here! I remember my first party in the U.S when I was a lot younger and some Americans commenting on how many beers this Canadian guy could drink, but theirs was a watered down version of what I was used to :cheers:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I may need a purple Unicorn too.
Or maybe a pink :) I just put some thicker orings on this RDA ( Peerless ) as I love the build deck on it. Works great. Love both of my Unicorns That I got from @jwill Don't mind the crappy coil job. My hands have not been cooperating the last few weeks. Meh, they work! :)

IMG_20190930_111753574.png

IMG_20190930_111810455.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C
Or maybe a pink :) I just put some thicker orings on this RDA ( Peerless ) as I love the build deck on it. Works great. Love both of my Unicorns That I got from @jwill Don't mind the crappy coil job. My hands have not been cooperating the last few weeks. Meh, they work! :)

View attachment 146790

View attachment 146789
Coils look fine to me. As long as they vape well for you...who cares.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Luna, it's why I have 2. You're right about the bottle though which is why I use a refill bottle on the 510 to fill mine.
Yea I just loaded up the squeezer refill bottle. I have a lot more 120ml bottles than I do 60s or I'd use the 60ml wotofo refill doodad

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My office is in a pediatrics clinic...dont remind me...no school for the holidays means a shit load of kids

Sent from a very cloudy room
But but OMG ...............who will think of the children!!! ..........sorry, had to do it. You know though every time I hear them scream that garbage, I just want to yell. The PARENTS.....how about the parents think of their little wretches and try PARENTING!

VU Sponsors