Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ef7c8837df844c994454e33d4421d15a.jpg

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got some time to test a few new bits and bobs.

Merlin RTA on Sigelei 213 running a spaced Kanthal build which ohms out to 0.70.
h6x3P8C.jpg

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kayfun 5 (Tobeco clone) on Cuboid Mini running a spaced Kanthal build which ohms out to 0.78.
jTXFP7b.jpg

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

looks like a limitless plus V2 ... what drip tip is that? seems like drip tips for that are problematic..

Last edited:

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
looks like a limitless plus V2 ... what drip tip is that? seems like drip tips for that are problematic..
In what way do you presume it will be problematic?

It's just a Limitless Plus. The drip tip is a wide bore resin tip I got from Fast Tech: https://www.fasttech.com/product/5044000, and I was lucky enough to score one that matched my RDTA. It was a bit loose but a little thread seal tape/plumber's tape fixed that issue. I personally like this DT over the supplied one - less spit back and of course it looks much better.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In what way do you presume it will be problematic?

just that no one seems to be able to find one that will fit without using plumbers tape or some such.. (as you said) I have one of those ordered but had hoped that you found a straight fit, was why I was asking. Does look great on there by the way!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That a Herakles on there?
I do have a black Herk but that's the one that came with the stealth kit. It's already in the trash - too gurgly. Bought a black Cleito to use with this but it's still on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do have a black Herk but that's the one that came with the stealth kit. It's already in the trash - too gurgly. Bought a black Cleito to use with this but it's still on the way.

I haven't used a tank in, idk how long. The clitty tank is pretty interesting looking. But the thought of going back to a premade coil kinda worries me

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't used a tank in, idk how long. The clitty tank is pretty interesting looking. But the thought of going back to a premade coil kinda worries me
Well you know me well enough to know it's almost all rdas for me. Needed something for a biz trip and this tiny thing fit the bill. I really didn't wanna use a tank but I will for the trip.

VU Sponsors