Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perfect!

060ab4fe4d1767efd1ea8ad9e99419eb.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Man Gadget those purple doors are rockin that dot ;)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A little sparkle to brighten the day
25fb8bb9cfc74029cd9b4f3d38734e5c.jpg
Very pretty color and I'm glad you are enjoying the Pasito. I just love mine. I did get a few drip tips for it the other day and I put some small holes in the bottom so that when using the RBA there is a bit more air now. I did that with a different one but the drip tip was a bit too wide. These are made for the Pasito and it works great. Flavor is still good too and I was worried it wouldn't be. :) That RBA is not near as tough as the reviewers make it out to be.,.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup, punk 86. For a single cel not running to hard, I just love it. .89 ohms @ 20 watts right now. I am a huge fan of the Nano as well, but it is a heavy mofo....

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I’m glad I didn’t get the Nano, then! I saw it on sale, but I held back since I had spent too much anyway.
I really like this tube one now, seeing a real pic of it. I’m using mostly single cells, since they’re lighter and smaller. I have an Aegis Legend that is living in its box now, it’s too big and heavy! That looks really cool, though!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m glad I didn’t get the Nano, then! I saw it on sale, but I held back since I had spent too much anyway.
I really like this tube one now, seeing a real pic of it. I’m using mostly single cells, since they’re lighter and smaller. I have an Aegis Legend that is living in its box now, it’s too big and heavy! That looks really cool, though!
Oh yeah, Nano is waaay heavier than the Legend. The 86 is very light for metal, and I love the button placement and size. I have two of them, quite a bit of use, and no issues at all. I don't like temp control, so I can't speak for that.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah, Nano is waaay heavier than the Legend. The 86 is very light for metal, and I love the button placement and size. I have two of them, quite a bit of use, and no issues at all. I don't like temp control, so I can't speak for that.

I had ordered an Aegis Mini and they sent me the Legend! Oh well, I thought I’d keep it but I really don’t like using it. If the Nano is heavier than that...ack.
I only use power mode. Temp control is beyond me, at this point! VW seems advanced to me now. Lol
That Punk 86 looks excellent, though! Nice setup, btw. Like the coffee mug too! ️ Have a good one tonight. :cheers:

VU Sponsors