Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks my brother.... Now I'm finding her husband to marry her...... This wasp nano fits......
c1260904abf1e7fee4bc71177723f331.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Beauty Manny! How ya liking the nano RTA? I'm enjoying mine. Going to have to get a second.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glaz V2 ? how are you liking it ?
I don't have a gunmetal tank. looks like that will be it.
I like it a lot. Bottle airflow rocks! It's really smooth and a little more restricted than the plus. Really good flavor. It doesn't get all the condensation on my mod like the plus either.

I still love the plus as well. It's just different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I like it a lot. Bottle airflow rocks! It's really smooth and a little more restricted than the plus. Really good flavor. It doesn't get all the condensation on my mod like the plus either.

I still love the plus as well. It's just different.

great. I'ma git me one of those. yeah, the Plus and VCMT 30mm = condensation :facepalm: . but I love em anyway.

looking though the glass. can you see well enough to tell of any good or bad issues ?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
great. I'ma git me one of those. yeah, the Plus and VCMT 30mm = condensation :facepalm: . but I love em anyway.

looking though the glass. can you see well enough to tell of any good or bad issues ?
No. Can't really see anything

robfisher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I had several of these and the dicodes chips...... You have a good taste of mods.....

I love the Dani Mini's! They are so resilient and look brand new all the time! I tend to go out with a couple of Dani Mini's with Dvarw DL's most of the time. my more exotic mods take strain with being held 24/7... The hand sweat and handling isn't good for Stab Wood and even for Juma.

If I get anymore Stab Mods they will have to be clear coated!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Dani Mini's! They are so resilient and look brand new all the time! I tend to go out with a couple of Dani Mini's with Dvarw DL's most of the time. my more exotic mods take strain with being held 24/7... The hand sweat and handling isn't good for Stab Wood and even for Juma.

If I get anymore Stab Mods they will have to be clear coated!
This mod has clear coat ... (15) coats...... It's like glass and has a rubber like feel....
92c1491a4d690d3ab4344295b49827ea.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors