The Official #HandCheck Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id build .2 plus on the ds clone..

Sent from a very cloudy room
Hell I stayed at .3 just in case. But ended up selling the rsa on it so I boxed it up for sale months ago. Lol never sold it and just let the post sink to the bottom

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got that Boss blonde caramel. Was waiting on a special occasion. And this is it. Thank to @Heartsdelight and @VAPEROXX for the great sales. And @PeglegMeg for creating some Boss juice
186f09c7b49afd3e492acaf770d4a17f.jpg

Edit: so the finish is slick but it's no biggie. But I love where the fire button is. Don't even have to move your thumb. You can side thumb it perfectly.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got that Boss blonde caramel. Was waiting on a special occasion. And this is it. Thank to @Heartsdelight and @VAPEROXX for the great sales. And @PeglegMeg for creating some Boss juice
186f09c7b49afd3e492acaf770d4a17f.jpg

Edit: so the finish is slick but it's no biggie. But I love where the fire button is. Don't even have to move your thumb. You can side thumb it perfectly.
Happy you’re enjoying it!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight is white night...see what I did there? Lol
White Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini RTA rockin' a Recurve drip tip (I love those drip tips!), on the White Powder Coat Craving Vapor Hexohm V3.0!
896123cef9be7ccad154620ff542d279.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I like the recurve drip tip too. Comfy as hell

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How's she vaping? You like the cCell

Sent from the Death Star
I threw in the coil last night and started vaping it this morning. I'm thinking the coil is still breaking in, flavor wise, but i'm getting a good hit from it so it's been good. Oh and good air flow on this coil too.

edit: I have some tobeco super tank .5's on the way. A lot of people on FB say it's their go to coil.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's a beast...i run a 20700 with a .1 build. Heard it's even better with a 21700

Sent from a very cloudy room

How's the proprietary bottle mechnism holding up? Got to admit looks awesome, but am a bit wary if it's really that good

VU Sponsors