Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's a little Valentine's Day gift I put together for the wifey. A Wismec PresaTC 75w and a Bellus tank. The mod is surprisingly nice, great ergonomics... Just a pleasure to hold in the hand. The faceplate is the fire button and it's clicky and satisfying to fire. Strong magnetic back plate with no play at all. Just a top notch single 18650 mod, really solid all around especially for $29.99.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455743238.412323.jpg

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
My Reo Grand and my Billet Box with an Ohman Kangeroo are my every day mods... But tonight I am cheating on them with a clone (sort of). And I feel kinda bad about it so I hope the plans that BBV have for 2016 live up to what we have come to expect from them.

I have to admit I picked up an Asmart Pocket Rocket (not the best name imho) and I'm mostly happy with it. It will definitely get put into rotation.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455858797.499963.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455859063.361746.jpg

Delivered by carrier pigeon.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight
Rx200/GTANK/vapemall custom juice
374904c0bfdae193fa0337af23cfd872.jpg

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2489a73bdd4ccfda33911bd8f07f97a8.jpg

GOOD MORNING

RX/GTANK/VAPEMALL CUSTOM
YOU all have nice DAY
#workmode

Vape On

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Classic today: Arctic V8 on an IPV3 LI carbon fiber edition.
IMG_20160220_071737.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2489a73bdd4ccfda33911bd8f07f97a8.jpg

GOOD MORNING

RX/GTANK/VAPEMALL CUSTOM
YOU all have nice DAY
#workmode

Vape On
Vapemall - strawberry custard v2 is amazing :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
handcheck-newdriptip.jpg

Ain't that a bitchin driptip! Just got it today -- I've been looking everywhere for a good matchy-matchy driptip for that mod, and finally found one!

Andria

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's the 5-0?

Vape On

I like it. Needs some steeping as its pretty fresh, just bought it today and the shop just got them in last weekish. Its got a little more throat hit than other 3ml juices (hoping that tames with steeping) and its got a more subtle, not as in your face, taste. Its a just lightly sweet flavor which is nice what with all the super sweet and sugary juice out there now, more heavy on the marshmallow cereal flavor than on the donut, but the donut is definitely in there.

If you like lightly sweet baked good and non fruit cereal flavors, youll like this one.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today's set up.

Attachments

• IMAG0088.jpg
    IMAG0088.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0089.jpg
    IMAG0089.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 23

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mine, never had a single leak or problem with it and the coils last a long time for me (or should say coil. Ive had the tank for 2 weeks and still use the original coil and its still going fine)

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I love mine, never had a single leak or problem with it and the coils last a long time for me (or should say coil. Ive had the tank for 2 weeks and still use the original coil and its still going fine)
My only problem with it seems to be the coils. Triples last me forever. Quads go out on me in a couple days. Temp control ones, bought 1 and kaput in a week.

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got mine and I'm happy about it. The triple coil is in right now, flavor is fantastic. Good looking tank, too.
IMG_20160301_143959.jpg

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
To be totally honest, I hardly use my tanks anymore. Built some 0.21 micro coils yesterday. Liking them so far.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Micro coils are my favorite build. Everyone else wants bigger and flashier claptons and twists and aliens and ribbons and flat, polished, blah blah blah. Meanwhile Im over here loving small, simple micro coils. Tried claptons, didnt like them. Got some quad twisted and hive wire to try, maybe thatll change my mind...micro hive coils anyone?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Micro coils are my favorite build. Everyone else wants bigger and flashier claptons and twists and aliens and ribbons and flat, polished, blah blah blah. Meanwhile Im over here loving small, simple micro coils. Tried claptons, didnt like them. Got some quad twisted and hive wire to try, maybe thatll change my mind...micro hive coils anyone?
Its all subjective, but thank you for sharing your opinion on what you enjoy.

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If thats how you took it you misinterpreted my meaning. I was just sayin everyone else likes the complex coils like those, and Im still stuck on little bitty regular coils. No hard feelins tho
Don't feel bad bro, I'm still liking my simple coils too... lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If thats how you took it you misinterpreted my meaning. I was just sayin everyone else likes the complex coils like those, and Im still stuck on little bitty regular coils. No hard feelins tho
You need to try complex coils
I know ur new to VAPING
But
YOU MUST GET AWAY FROM THAT SHIT.... Just saying

Vape On

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know ur new to VAPING
But

Vape On
What!! I've been vaping damn near 4 years and I'm still a simple man who hates complex coils.. Don't need'um, don't want'um and don't listen folks telling me otherwise...hate TC too, lol..simple, I keep it simple...everybody's different ej, you should know that by now...even newbies, lol..just sayin

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know ur new to VAPING
But

Vape On

Well, like I said, the only "complex" coils Ive tried before tonight is a couple claptons, and they just didnt do it for me. Probably because they had a big diameter and I like smaller coils.

But, I actually just built a couple 2mm, 7 wrap 28ga coils with some Hive wire I bought, and hot damn, they are nice. Damn nice. So...I take it all back lol.

I do have a question tho, hope its not derailing to this thread to ask here (if it is then someone PM me about it). I built these 2 coils and on the ohm meter and mod they are at a combined 0.21 ohm and Im running them cool at only about 55 watts (3.4 volts), but even at that low these things are giving a warm, and super thick vape. So given that I gotta imagine they are somehow pulling more power or something. So the question is, is Ohms Law all there is to it? As long as Im not pushing my batteries too hard according to an Ohms Law calculator, Ill be fine regarding the batteries and causing them to vent? Or is there more to it like wire size/shape/whatever? I wanna be sure Im being safe with this Hive wire and not gonna blow my batteries.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What!! I've been vaping damn near 4 years and I'm still a simple man who hates complex coils.. Don't need'um, don't want'um and don't listen folks telling me otherwise...hate TC too, lol..simple, I keep it simple...everybody's different ej, you should know that by now...even newbies, lol..just sayin

So if I made some for you, you would turn them down before even looking at them? ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456923230.694250.jpg
RX200 with Ivogo Velocity clone, dual 316L 24g/32g claptons at .19 ohms. Vaping my DIY vanilla bourbon cake. Goes great with my home roasted Mexican coffee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever dickhole...
Ill just go over here to this corner and cry :(
Lol
You got name callin' down good..a sure sign of a troll/primadonna..sad thing is alot folks here feel the same way about you too, especially when you push those coils.. Didn't agree with you this time and you call me a dickhole..last time it was a clown.. And I used to like you too..oh well have a good day...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lol
You got name callin' down good..a sure sign of a troll/primadonna..sad thing is alot folks here feel the same way about you too, especially when you push those coils.. Didn't agree with you this time and you call me a dickhole..last time it was a clown.. And I used to like you too..oh well have a good day...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I think Im missing something as I havent pushed coils on to anyone or acted like a troll....Im sorry if calling you a name hurt you in some way as I thought I and you were on a level of friendship where "its considered fool hardy play" but okay. I dont understand why you are taking it so seriously...
Trollish behavior maybe but I do it all in good fun...Dry humor I guess? Im also taking a guess and your last comment about "liking my posts" was you actually stating that and not joking around?
Dont take anything I say as negative or serious unless I am review or comparing products, this is a place I come for an escape, a place I can relax and not be soo uptight like I have to be around people at work or at home.
Dont LOL if you dont think something is funny, it throws people off. The following reply behind the LOL wont be taken seriously and will show as a reply based on humor. People gauge how they act towards certain people by how they reply and take comments, typing it is magnified and only the reader can determine which way the conversation went.

I thought we were cool until...just about your last post, which is news to me.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still VAPE regular macro,micro when I drip...
The magic word is TRY..if you don't like it go back to whatever works for you
That's what I'm trying to say..
Those fused CLAPTONS staple etcccc it's a whole new level of VAPING...
Currently VAPING on a fused SIngle coil WOW!

Vape On

VU Sponsors