Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

JP1905

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My all day everyday! Mölly with Dead Rabbit,running some Mango and Litchi on Ice for the heat!

f95864c2835f3d8393e97d4e3b20dba4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
These look gorgeous,how are you finding it?I heard some people complain about serious voltage drop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues like that at all so far - have nothing to add beyond this as of yet: #27147

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
AF291F6C-79F7-43BC-B6F9-8EA7EAA496BF.jpeg
I think I’m too fidgety for a Hadaly on a squonk. Things tended to get a little messy from over squonking.
I replaced the Squonk pin to go back to old school RDA status. Still a great tasting vape on this Tesla M-6 clone.

I was sure that the Hadaly I got is a clone.
Can I get an opinion from the masses?
324BE8B1-9EC2-4698-A475-349B02080749.jpeg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
As much as I enjoy my Squonkers and TC mode, I haven't been able to put this thing down since I got it.
I love the feel of it, it fits perfectly in my hand. It's a no frills mod that just works!

ed77ea2236bd15be76874d5ff41ebf45.jpg

a8c3a25575c9e1bbd9f21dfba6ec943d.jpg

5d2d90fd7a0814cdd740b1d656dc5b90.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
As much as I enjoy my Squonkers and TC mode, I haven't been able to put this thing down since I got it.
I love the feel of it, it fits perfectly in my hand. It's a no frills mod that just works!

ed77ea2236bd15be76874d5ff41ebf45.jpg

a8c3a25575c9e1bbd9f21dfba6ec943d.jpg

5d2d90fd7a0814cdd740b1d656dc5b90.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Strong pick my brother. The guy who owns SI is a stand up VET that's in recovery. He does great work. I wish he'd make a 200 watt mod, or mechanical version for dual battery. That is a great idea for a dual parallel or series mech/ unregulated mod.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My favorite dripper!

Those little things are a great bang for the buck
The Sapor is one of the few popular RDAs that I haven't tried - even though I've heard/read nothing but positive opinions about it. I guess it's because of the top airflow - I generally prefer side or bottom airflow. I'm thinking maybe it's time I tried one?

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Sapor is one of the few popular RDAs that I haven't tried - even though I've heard/read nothing but positive opinions about it. I guess it's because of the top airflow - I generally prefer side or bottom airflow. I'm thinking maybe it's time I tried one?
That's the Sapor V1 in the picture. The V2 came out last year and so I do not know if the V1 is still being manufactured and sold. I did purchase the V2, 25mm version, and did not enjoy it as much.

Sent from a galaxy phone, far, far away.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yup - the only place that has the V1 is Element, and only in limited colors. I hate splatter colors, so it's gonna have to be either white or Tiffany blue.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I was surprised at the flavor delivery as I usually detest top air flow

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That might be the first mod that I actually like how blue looks on it. (going from the picture at least)
I like the looks of it too. I was thinking about buying one but after reading a few reviews, a lot people were saying the fire button sticks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I like the looks of it too. I was thinking about buying one but after reading a few reviews, a lot people were saying the fire button sticks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw that too, apparently that's not a super rare issue, I might look for something else actually. I might check around the trading post see if there's anything I may wanna grab, got some atties that need a mod to call their own.

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Papachaz thank you. I have a casper that is etched on a blue series pwm box too. It has abroken contact so, i havent posged it since its not used right now

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My other casper box with an el cabron and lawless tip. One of these days, ill get new contacts so I can use this again!

Attachments

• dGLfKkPJ-818316562.jpg
    dGLfKkPJ-818316562.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 28

VU Sponsors