VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Holy Batman!
Could it be?
Yes! It is!!!

I haven't seen anything in the media but I have always thought the menu on the Aegis looked like Batman (I doubt I'm alone on this).
Then tonight I've saw it...
You have to have it in the light just right to see it and it's probably only in the Halloween Edition but scroll down to the last photo.

6734e996852acbf258f2f2bf7c7fb8cf.jpg

86ed08a1c16a25dc45450e2b682fca58.jpg

96ad6f9fd2ed201979660f9e350358f2.jpg

2c54032036880c4787c6ef7218d89b16.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tonights choice. OBS engine & wismec noisy cricket II-25. This pairing is so awesome. Crazy long battery life for 2 18650s. Almost seems like 3. And the leak-proof, dry-hit-free 5.2ml tank just lets me chug along. If you dont have this pair its a must. My first wismec purchase, although i was reluctant i must say. Happy as possible! They fit together perfect as if they came together.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I heard so many of you raving over the Flav RDA I decided to pick one up.
Now I see why, this thing is awesome!

And for the money, I still think the Wraith is a great Squonker.
ca74c6d6db859d70aacba06f091ad796.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard so many of you raving over the Flav RDA I decided to pick one up.
Now I see why, this thing is awesome!

And for the money, I still think the Wraith is a great Squonker.
ca74c6d6db859d70aacba06f091ad796.jpg

Nice set up. The wraith is a lot smaller than it seems in stock photos. And the bottle placement is perfect...hmmm

How's that battery door holding up?

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonights choice. OBS engine & wismec noisy cricket II-25. This pairing is so awesome. Crazy long battery life for 2 18650s. Almost seems like 3. And the leak-proof, dry-hit-free 5.2ml tank just lets me chug along. If you dont have this pair its a must. My first wismec purchase, although i was reluctant i must say. Happy as possible! They fit together perfect as if they came together.
yeah i feel like the ncII was a little overlooked. it takes up to 25mm atomizers, but its small, has series/parallel/regulated series modes (can fire almost any type of coil) and its bulletproof. the only real gripe i have is the 510 is a bit shallow and i have to put a spacer under some atomizers...and i wish it came in flat black like the original nc.

nice setup :cheers:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Nice set up. The wraith is a lot smaller than it seems in stock photos. And the bottle placement is perfect...hmmm

How's that battery door holding up?
I haven't had any issues with the battery door on mine. But that may be because I read about people having problems with it so I am really careful with it.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Starting the day with my beat up VT133 and Ammit 25 filled with delicious DIY Orange Creamsicle. Gonna take a walk on the Canyon Lake Dam with my Great Dane and enjoy some beautiful weather in the Texas Hill Country.

6f729f89563522d5360285319c59e53f.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Gonna be outside raking leaves so I'm taking my favorite device with me so I don't have to keep refilling.

I love this thing!
65505e8285839c4bad8137f0eb08e2c3.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna be outside raking leaves so I'm taking my favorite device with me so I don't have to keep refilling.

I've love this thing!
65505e8285839c4bad8137f0eb08e2c3.jpg

Back pack blower is the way to go. Luckily I live in a long stretch of pine so no leaves and we use the pine needles to dress up the yard. But in a landscaper by trade so I've seen a leaf or two. We're getting ready to start up this week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I have a few....love em but this is my fav

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i only got the rainbow G-priv with matching BBB, need some new o-rings so the red don't look so out of place. Shiny-itus ain't got a grip on my nads yet, but it's trying :p

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i only got the rainbow G-priv with matching BBB, need some new o-rings so the red don't look so out of place. Shiny-itus ain't got a grip on my nads yet, but it's trying :p
Ill show u what i got for it in a few....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cloudblast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah i feel like the ncII was a little overlooked. it takes up to 25mm atomizers, but its small, has series/parallel/regulated series modes (can fire almost any type of coil) and its bulletproof. the only real gripe i have is the 510 is a bit shallow and i have to put a spacer under some atomizers...and i wish it came in flat black like the original nc.

nice setup :cheers:

My only gripe is the fire button gets dull/tarnished. But for its size and mech-with-safety-chip ability and both parallel or series configuration its pretty good. Just remember folks, under .3ohm is parallel mode and over .3ohm is series. I worry a little that the instructions dont really cover how to use the mod from a technical aspect. Wismec is not my first choice to buy a mod from but trying new things doesnt hurt. As long as it doesnt have a “old camera battery door” (ie smok alien, sigelei kaos) then im probably willing to try it out. Im a huge fan of magnetic battery doors (thinkvape finder, smoant battlestar, eleaf 100nonTC)

VU Sponsors