Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today.. I mean now.. Hitting that Shit ....
88742509b3ffbdd4f61096a48d838917.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So basically it can't be done for people without machinist equipment. Bummer.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a Beautiful set up, I like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

iamadrunkguy

Member For 4 Years
170 watts

I
I started at 145w, like in the pic, but feels comfortable around 165-170 w. I was at 200w with my twisted 22ga on the same rda... Killed my batteries rather quick but was definitely spewing like a volcano! FullSizeRender.jpg

The elite is great
f72aad56959d083ba196710538dc442e.jpg

These coils look small. they are huge.

What's the inside diameter of those coils and what is it consist of? I want to go up to 4mm but I'm waiting for more wire to come in before I try any "big" builds. I want to stay around .2-.3 ohms if possible so been playing around a lot with Wire wizard. Trying different materials and sizes out on Paper (pc) first.

I unfortunately have a clone of the RDA......I told my wife I wanted the legit one for a late b-day present :D

Today.. I mean now.. Hitting that Shit ....
88742509b3ffbdd4f61096a48d838917.jpg

Holy Crap that's HUGE!! I thought my Boreas was big! What is it and do you have more pics of deck etc...

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks noice.

How are you liking the Sherman?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
The hexohm is one of my favorite.... I just got all the parts to build a pwm Big Al's ipwm.... It's a smart quiet pwm with on and off and can handle 60amps . ...

Got a Mitec switch and a Maxamps 2250mah 3s 100c.. AND a Varitube v4 and it's going in a machined CNC aluminum measured custom box and lined with Carbon fiber.... Getting a Victoria's secret angel with wings in the inside..... She's sitting down with her legs crossed and topless and you can barely see the top of her hoochie Coochie.....

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hexohm is one of my favorite.... I just got all the parts to build a pwm Big Al's ipwm.... It's a smart quiet pwm with on and off and can handle 60amps . ...

Got a Mitec switch and a Maxamps 2250mah 3s 100c.. AND a Varitube v4 and it's going in a machined CNC aluminum measured custom box and lined with Carbon fiber.... Getting a Victoria's secret angel with wings in the inside..... She's sitting down with her legs crossed and topless and you can barely see the top of her hoochie Coochie.....

Wow

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very happy with the sherman. Top notch flavor great drip tip and smooth airflow. However I dont have a 30mm modfather...yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Good to hear. I was thinking of gettin' one; however, I've decided to settle for a clone for the moment. It's still in the post though.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to hear. I was thinking of gettin' one; however, I've decided to settle for a clone for the moment. It's still in the post though.
Man you can get lucky, I just won a v2.1 which is a bad bitch on ebay won it with $51.00

VU Sponsors