Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was cleaning out my closet this morning and found a brand new Sapor V2 still wrapped in plastic, 2 unopened glass containers of framed staple coils by squidood. I don't ever remember ordering or wanting these but since it took 5 minutes to install, wick, and juice up..

33ts1vl.png

.. not sure if these are worth the full $25 a pop for a pair but they're deliciouso. If they last, we'll see. They're really beautiful. More so than even Aliens to me.

Ok, it hit me. I remember now. I was sent someone else's order awhile back and they said to just keep it. Omg. My mind. I'm forgetful, forgot I had this stuff still, those blunts in high school are catching up to me now:(

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hows those lps? I love my goons and just ordered an lp

A lil crampy deck space compared to the regular Goon, but not terrible, you just have to always place your builds a certain way, not too high and not too close to the side, not as lenient as Goon but still good, I dig the details in the inside. Not mind blowing compared flavor to the regular, if I had neither and had to get one, Goon > LP all day, IMO. Or get both, even better :)

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lil crampy deck space compared to the regular Goon, but not terrible, you just have to always place your builds a certain way, not too high and not too close to the side, not as lenient as Goon but still good, I dig the details in the inside. Not mind blowing compared flavor to the regular, if I had neither and had to get one, Goon > LP all day, IMO. Or get both, even better :)
Cool, i have 2 goons and have 2 lps on order..thx

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hows those lps? I love my goons and just ordered an lp
its definitely a good/great rda, but im not sure if it beats the original goon for me. i got them because i love the goon too, but for now im happy i stuck with clones because its not what i was hoping for (a better goon). they do give a good vape...i just have to find the setup they will really shine on before i consider forking out the money for an authentic.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its definitely a good/great rda, but im not sure if it beats the original goon for me. i got them because i love the goon too, but for now im happy i stuck with clones because its not what i was hoping for (a better goon). they do give a good vape...i just have to find the setup they will really shine on before i consider forking out the money for an authentic.
My 1st goon......clone for the same reason. What if i didnt like drippin? Gold red and black tho......real. so know u know whether i liked or not..lol

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, it hit me. I remember now. I was sent someone else's order awhile back and they said to just keep it. Omg. My mind. I'm forgetful, forgot I had this stuff still, those blunts in high school are catching up to me now:(
The ones from before breakfast are gonna wreck my afternoon so I feel your pain, brother.

Very nice set up, btw.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hadnt used my Hexohm in awhile so threw my Goon on it with a Gatorbored custom tip. Vaping that watermelon bubblegum that a good friend made for me to try. Forgot how much i loved my Hexohm, this thing is awesome....
Hell yeah they are good.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
testing some goon lp clones that came in the mail last week in various configurations...weather is so nice it felt like a handcheck was required
View attachment 78261

Love the Anubis mod. How much is the authentic? I was going to buy the clone from 3fvape but they're all sold out.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the Anubis mod. How much is the authentic? I was going to buy the clone from 3fvape but they're all sold out.
i got mine at http://dragonsdenvapor.com, i think it was 120 usd. i got the clone too, and they are quite different...aside from the typical differences in clones (brass color painted aluminum vs real brass, painted logos vs engraved, mushy button vs good button etc) the authentic is 22mm wide and the clone is 24.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i got mine at http://dragonsdenvapor.com, i think it was 120 usd. i got the clone too, and they are quite different...aside from the typical differences in clones (brass color painted aluminum vs real brass, painted logos vs engraved, mushy button vs good button etc) the authentic is 22mm wide and the clone is 24.

I'm considering picking up the clone ( https://www.fasttech.com/products/3024/10010241/7179501 ). What are your thoughts on it? I just checked out dragons den and they don't seem to be selling them anymore.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm considering picking up the clone ( https://www.fasttech.com/products/3024/10010241/7179501 ). What are your thoughts on it? I just checked out dragons den and they don't seem to be selling them anymore.
that looks like the clone i got (i got black tho). the button is junk. the plastic on the contact gets soft and kind of mushrooms out, eventually getting too short to make contact. i put a shim in mine made of clear plastic packaging. it fires but feels a bit squishy (could probably get it perfect with some epoxy and/or a better spring). aside from that, i think its a pretty good little box for the price. the thing i like about the clone better than the authentic is that it can fit a goon with no overhang because its 24mm wide. in the end, i liked the clone enough to get an authentic, so i would say its a good purchase in the absence of an authentic.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
that looks like the clone i got (i got black tho). the button is junk. the plastic on the contact gets soft and kind of mushrooms out, eventually getting too short to make contact. i put a shim in mine made of clear plastic packaging. it fires but feels a bit squishy (could probably get it perfect with some epoxy and/or a better spring). aside from that, i think its a pretty good little box for the price. the thing i like about the clone better than the authentic is that it can fit a goon with no overhang because its 24mm wide. in the end, i liked the clone enough to get an authentic, so i would say its a good purchase in the absence of an authentic.

Cheers for the info. I went ahead and bought it after searching everywhere for an authentic without success. That mushrooming sounds like a pain in the ass though, hopefully it doesn't happen to mine. If I ever come across an authentic I'll grab it straight away, but until then the clone is the only option unfortunately. It's sweet that it fits 24mm atty's though, that's definitely a plus.

VU Sponsors