Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1bbe587bb8b92ec364270203a8d95e5f.jpg

I'm really loving this set up and my battery life trippled using this subtank vs my tugboat.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is that the iPV3?

Ipv2. I think I am leaning towards sigelei next for a 100+or 150. Ipv is good, but the dig looks better to me. Every one has their nitch. I like the ipv2 over sigelei 50.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Erlkonigin and a Fogger v4 on my new 18650 Brass Wood Fairy mod clone.

gepMIUal.jpg
JWlomhxl.jpg

znqgXk1l.jpg

She's a pretty one....:D

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big fan of the RTA's? I had a couple of Kayfuns but the changes in temperature up here in New York made them leak like a mother. Just got an orchid in, any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Big fan of the RTA's? I had a couple of Kayfuns but the changes in temperature up here in New York made them leak like a mother. Just got an orchid in, any tips?

24 gauge, 2mm ID, eight wraps, just enough wick so it touches the deck, kinda hovering over the juice channels. No wick goes in the channels at any point. Warm vape for pastry and dessert flavors. If you want cooler, just do the same thing with 26 gauge. If done correctly there should be no leaks or dry hits whatsoever. Should ohm out @ 0.3-0.35 with 24 gauge and 0.75-0.8 with 26 gauge.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
20150115_025529.jpg 20150115_025347.jpg
New Nemesis Clone
New Innokin MVP 20w
New Protank 2 mini (1.5ohm micro coil)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image1 (1).JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

Just because I love this thing :D XPRO BT50 in a Jwrap with my subtank sitting flush on top! I always have this thing loaded and ready to go!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got iStick Mini on it's way, with a couple of Erkonigin Minis waiting to attach to it. What do you think of your Mini so far @ghost62?
I bought it for a specific need and it fills the bill just fine. I ran it up against my IPV 2 at the same voltage and switched the tanks back and forth. No perceptible difference.
I have wide hands so it's a little awkward- doesn't feel natural, but it's one heck of a mod for stealth.
All in all, I'm glad I got it.
The display is really bright which is both a plus and a negative... really easy to see, but, if I'm not careful, it could down a small aircraft :D

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought it for a specific need and it fills the bill just fine. I ran it up against my IPV 2 at the same voltage and switched the tanks back and forth. No perceptible difference.
I have wide hands so it's a little awkward- doesn't feel natural, but it's one heck of a mod for stealth.
All in all, I'm glad I got it.
The display is really bright which is both a plus and a negative... really easy to see, but, if I'm not careful, it could down a small aircraft :D

:D Stealth is the whole point for me with this one. Thanks for the comments, Ghost.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SIGELEI 150/LITTLE BOY PLUS .17OHM 90 WATTS 3.5 VOLTS
THE VAPE MALL CUSTOMIZE 5 FLAVOR E-LIQUID
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Attachments

• WP_20150115_001.jpg
    WP_20150115_001.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 44

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While the majority moves forward towards big clouds and box mods, I'm taking a few steps back into my new comfort zone ;)

11il353.jpg

Nahualon Genesis w/ single 500 mesh wick @ 1.1ohms w/ Brass Atmizoo Lab35 & 18500 extension tube.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While the majority moves forward towards big clouds and box mods, I'm taking a few steps back into my new comfort zone ;)

11il353.jpg

Nahualon Genesis w/ single 500 mesh wick @ 1.1ohms w/ Brass Atmizoo Lab35 & 18500 extension tube.

You're always donning a really classy rig, @KKen. The Atmizoo Lab is a gorgeous piece.

BTW, are you a professional hand model in real life? :)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL @TheWestPole , I find it easier to get better pics if I just hold the mod at the right angle rather than lying it on my table and moving the camera around, plus it gives a better perspective on the actual size ;)

I recently got my first Lab from VapeRev. (one of the few items they actually have in stock it seems...) I was always interested in a Greek made mod but never pulled the trigger until I saw it was on sale for only $120, so I figured what the hell ;)

I liked it (SS Lab50) so much that I ordered this Brass one a few days later direct from Atmizoo. Was quite surprised that it took the same time (3 days) to arrive as when I got my first one from VapeRev, and the shipped price wasn't that much more than buying it stateside. Still, if anyone is on the fence to get one, VapeRev still has quite a lot of Atmizoo products in stock and on sale.

This mech has a lot of clever features too, I'm currently running it in protected mode which will activate if you have a short or run the mod too hot.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I hate this thread. Every time I look at it, I see more stuff I want to buy.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your pics are like studio photos. Real glamour shots. And your hands are always clean, even your fingernails. :D Whence the hand model line.

I'd love to try one of those Lab mods, but will have to wait for a clone. Rumor is they're coming. My shopping list is just too long right now to spring for the authentic, I'm afraid. It sure is an enviable piece, though.

Props to your taste in hardware.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e22f2e65f52411f961e20518351178c1.jpg

DIY juice testing set up. Quasar, SXK Stingray X clone, and a yet to be named fruit cereal vape.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To shorten the atty further, I cut down a SS DT to make a rounded top for the DT adapter. Reduced it by ~1/2".

imag0222_picmonkeyed-jpg.12730

Actually, this one is proving to be a bit too short. Can easily tip over sideways in my shirt pocket. Don't particularly like having to probe the bottom of the pocket to fish it out. o_O

Last edited:

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How is RiP's juice?

I haven't tried all of Rip's e juices but the melon thumper is ok, the foxy fuel is good and the blueberry custard is off the damn chain. Its so good I got a friend of mine hooked on it! Lol

Sent from my LGL35G

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Akuma copper mod with Kanger Subtank and Rip's Melon Thumper.

Sent from my LGL35G

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421642437883.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421642437883.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 36

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
40mm Taifun GT tank and adapted top cap with stock Orchid V4. A full 6 ml juice capacity, measured. :)

p1202192-edit-jpg.12851

Last edited:

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
image.jpg Bedtime handcheck lol

SX Mini, the Tobeco Kayfun V4 clone, and the 'S kit' installed.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A pair of Gennies in 18350 mode:
35hmhxi.jpg

18500 Tarsius Customs SS 4Nine w/ Nahualon
18350 Atmizoo Brass Lab35 w/ Satburn 22

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
VaporShark rDNA 40 w/ a Mutation X V3 and The Steam Factory's Muffcake
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422407928.470423.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally got my mod/atty combo that I've been working on for a couple months assembled.:)

Knight mod clone from Focal in brass with a Orchid v4 and a KF brass quartz tank.
FT brass & glass drip tip to complete the look.

Rocking at 0.8 ohms on a dual 10-wrap of 28 gauge Kanthal wicked with Labo JC. Love it.

The button disassembled.

Yes, there are two springs. I'm only using the large one ATM as with both, it is a bit too much of a pressure for my taste. They're non-magnetic, so probably silver-plated brass. Silver-plated brass 510 and battery contacts too.

Button throw is just sick for a $15 clone.

Barely indented when unlocked

that is the throw when fully unlocked.

Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sigelei Mini 30, EHPro Billow, King's Crown juice by 28 Days Vape

sig1-jpg.13278

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2wnyf5s.jpg

Something way outside of my prior flavor profile; I never liked Five Pawns, as a matter of fact, had a strong dislike for it until I started using genesis atomizers. Currently vaping Gambit, flavor notes are quite amazing, everything is coming out super clean which is something I never thought when I first tried this in a RDA a long while back. (out of the dripper, I recall it just tasted like a strong cinnamon liqueur)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2wnyf5s.jpg

Something way outside of my prior flavor profile; I never liked Five Pawns, as a matter of fact, had a strong dislike for it until I started using genesis atomizers. Currently vaping Gambit, flavor notes are quite amazing, everything is coming out super clean which is something I never thought when I first tried this in a RDA a long while back. (out of the dripper, I recall it just tasted like a strong cinnamon liqueur)
What is Gambit's flavor profile?

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never liked dessert/caramel/bakery/cream based flavors; Gambit is all of them with a bit of fruit (apple).

Its described as an apple pie w/ caramel, french vanilla & unsweetened cream. I definitely get the taste of the apple, crust, vanilla, caramel and cream; its all evenly blended together, nothing overpowers the other. I'm not too happy about the $27.50 price tag though, but have to admit this is a very well made juice and beautifully presented too.

I didn't taste any liqueur, and no cinnamon either this time around. Thinking of building my RDA again just to see how it is this time around.

VU Sponsors