VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Angelcigs is back with a new round of clearance items!

Angelcigs is having a massive clearance sale. There a ton of different RDA's to choose from.

Some are as low as $5.00 ea. All items are shipped from the USA!

Check it out and save big!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

oof_jQyTQR4

Click here to get more information on this deal....

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I will say is that there is a reason why these items are being sold at clearance prices - be sure to check the reviews before you buy anything..

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I will say is that there is a reason why these items are being sold at clearance prices - be sure to check the reviews before you buy anything..
I beg to differ. I got the Venturi for eight bucks from this deal and it's become one of my favorite atties. It's very well made and works perfectly.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I beg to differ. I got the Venturi for eight bucks from this deal and it's become one of my favorite atties. It's very well made and works perfectly.

then you got lucky.. my buddy got 4 items from the last sale (not sure which ones) and all 4 had various issues.. including bent posts. I'm not saying there are not some good ones in the bunch which is why I advised people to check the reviews and make sure

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
then you got lucky.. my buddy got 4 items from the last sale (not sure which ones) and all 4 had various issues.. including bent posts. I'm not saying there are not some good ones in the bunch which is why I advised people to check the reviews and make sure
Well all I got was the one, so that's all I can speak about. But I hear AngelCigs has pretty good customer service, so your friend should contact them and find out if something can be done about it.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well all I got was the one, so that's all I can speak about. But I hear AngelCigs has pretty good customer service, so your friend should contact them and find out if something can be done about it.

To be honest, I don't think he cares enough about a 20$ purchase.. you get what you pay for..if you are spending 5$ on an atty you can't get too upset when it's not built that great lol.. And yes I will agree they do have pretty good customer service for a china vendor.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To be honest, I don't think he cares enough about a 20$ purchase.. you get what you pay for..if you are spending 5$ on an atty you can't get too upset when it's not built that great lol.. And yes I will agree they do have pretty good customer service for a china vendor.
Well mine was built solid. I'm not surprised that I got a good atty for eight dollars, I'm surprised that the authentic, which is the exact same thing, goes for $100. It's just a hunk of metal after all.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hey @VapedCrusader

Can you please ask your buddy to email [email protected]? Also he can pm me directly.

Best Regards,
Angel

VU Sponsors