Become a Patron!

The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

mamutsis

Member For 4 Years
Do you know if it will appear on ft?

Στάλθηκε από το HM NOTE 1W μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

mamutsis

Member For 4 Years
I tried to hit it on google but the only results i got are from forums, well doesnt matter i saw that 3fvape has it on presale so imma gonna hit dat (does anyone know of any coupons for 3f?)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I tried to hit it on google but the only results i got are from forums, well doesnt matter i saw that 3fvape has it on presale so imma gonna hit dat (does anyone know of any coupons for 3f?)

I only have one for in stock items: 3FVAPE24-3 Good to 5/15

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello roxy,
I really like the design, well done :)

2 questions:
Have the reviewers received their samples yet?
How soon will the black one be available?

Thanks.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

No, on the reviewers because we don't have any finished ones yet to send :)

I will have to verify with Leon, but I think both may be done at the same time.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered the black one. Subtank Supply had a note (I think) that said the black tanks would be a couple days longer to deliver. I should have ordered both, but I really liked the look of the black. And even though I completely trust Roxy's opinion :wave:, I want to vape it myself before ordering multiples of ANY tank.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I ordered the black one. Subtank Supply had a note (I think) that said the black tanks would be a couple days longer to deliver. I should have ordered both, but I really liked the look of the black. And even though I completely trust Roxy's opinion :wave:, I want to vape it myself before ordering multiples of ANY tank.

That's always a good plan.

And if anyone finds it doesn't suit you, it's possible I have an atty that does that I would be willing to trade. So, how's that? If you don't like it, I'll trade you a Serpent if you still like those.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Roxy, I bet ya I'm going to like it...no, LOVE it! But you just never know. I haven't touched my Serpents since I got my Boreas...feel kind of bad ignoring them. I went ahead and ordered a black Boreas from FT...something about that tank is just the best! Just finished cleaning and re-coiling my SS Boreas. Simple Claptons. 0.38 ohm at 56 watts, two holes open. Just perfect for me. But I did order the Serpent mini just for a little tank to carry around.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Roxy, I bet ya I'm going to like it...no, LOVE it! But you just never know. I haven't touched my Serpents since I got my Boreas...feel kind of bad ignoring them. I went ahead and ordered a black Boreas from FT...something about that tank is just the best! Just finished cleaning and re-coiling my SS Boreas. Simple Claptons. 0.38 ohm at 56 watts, two holes open. Just perfect for me. But I did order the Serpent mini just for a little tank to carry around.

My Serpents are giving me dirty looks, too.

But, the offer still stands to anyone who isn't thrilled with their Merlin :)

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think the Serpent is a good tank, and very decent flavor. Just not in the rotation right now. The Theorem never even made it into rotation.

awoodby

Member For 4 Years
I don't know why I come here, you're bad influences!
Ordered a SS. I need to give single coil flavor tanks a better shot, skipped right over them when I went subohm, now realizing I don't need THIS much dang vapor. Especially when stealth vaping.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think the Serpent is a good tank, and very decent flavor. Just not in the rotation right now. The Theorem never even made it into rotation.

I've been revisiting RTAs I didn't like at the get-go to see if they still suck. Mainly yes, especially the Lemo II

On next to the Mini Goblin I never liked

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been revisiting RTAs I didn't like at the get-go to see if they still suck. Mainly yes, especially the Lemo II
On next to the Mini Goblin I never liked
LOL...yeah, I have pulled some oldies lately, just for grins...trying different coil set ups...most of them just don't do it for me. Even tried the Kfun mini3. It is actually very good for a pocket atty. Draw is restricted even with the AFC grub screw removed, but it is great flavor. Good for a quick trip to the hardware store though!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
LOL...yeah, I have pulled some oldies lately, just for grins...trying different coil set ups...most of them just don't do it for me. Even tried the Kfun mini3. It is actually very good for a pocket atty. Draw is restricted even with the AFC grub screw removed, but it is great flavor. Good for a quick trip to the hardware store though!

Yeah, I'm not letting anything go at this point. Will keep the not-favorites for hazard duty

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I'm keeping my Lemos. Probably couldn't sell them anyway. I have 4 brand new v1s I picked up on clearance.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does this tank kill the serpent mini?

F

fckaugust8th

We're all waiting to find out! Roxy, the person involved in the design and also the only person on earth to have actually tested it, is offering her Serpent tank as a trade.

And if anyone finds it doesn't suit you, it's possible I have an atty that does that I would be willing to trade. So, how's that? If you don't like it, I'll trade you a Serpent if you still like those.
That is a pretty strong opinion, keeping in mind the lady really knows her stuff. After all, she did contribute to the Boreas design and I can attest to the fact the Boreas is one kick ass tank.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We're all waiting to find out! Roxy, the person involved in the design and also the only person on earth to have actually tested it, is offering her Serpent tank as a trade.

That is a pretty strong opinion, keeping in mind the lady really knows her stuff. After all, she did contribute to the Boreas design and I can attest to the fact the Boreas is one kick ass tank.

I agree with Brewbear's opinion --- having never vaped with the Serpent or a Merlin

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does this tank kill the serpent mini?

I haven't tried the Mini, but yes, I offered my regular Serpents in trade to anyone who doesn't like their Merlin :) It's a serious offer.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Roxy, I wicked up one of my Serpents this morning and was switching between it and my Boreas...now I wish I had only put half a tank in the Serpent. The Boreas has such better, fuller flavor. Course it is a dual coil, but I'm going to use a syringe and empty my Serpent (don't want to waste NET juice) and put it back in the box (after washing of course).

I am sure the Merlin is different than the Boreas, but I bet it beats the Serpent as well. And I WAS a big Serpent fan!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I'm guessing the flavor on this beats the serpent. I'll definitely be getting one of these as soon as they hit the local market

It is for me, although I was never all that fond of the Serpent. I got better flavor from the Bachelor. But, I'll trade Bachelors for Merlins, too.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Roxy, I wicked up one of my Serpents this morning and was switching between it and my Boreas...now I wish I had only put half a tank in the Serpent. The Boreas has such better, fuller flavor. Course it is a dual coil, but I'm going to use a syringe and empty my Serpent (don't want to waste NET juice) and put it back in the box (after washing of course).

I am sure the Merlin is different than the Boreas, but I bet it beats the Serpent as well. And I WAS a big Serpent fan!

I don't understand the people who have said Boreas doesn't have good flavor. It kicks ass for me.

My Serpents are resting in their boxes for doomsday right now.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is for me, although I was never all that fond of the Serpent. I got better flavor from the Bachelor. But, I'll trade Bachelors for Merlins, too.
I love those restricted draws and the single coil capability. I use my lung hit tanks all the time and they are quite heavy on juice consumption so the merlin solves both of these problems by being restricted draw and economical while not compromising on the flavor.

VU Sponsors