Become a Patron!

The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can I also be called on called on the "carpet"? Please?
RatRacer, paging RatRacer

2002-jackass-cast-red-carpet-thong.gif

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For anyone that has both the Merlin and Boreas if you had to pick one which would it be? I already have the Alleria and love it and the Boreas will be mine as well but I am debating if I should get a black and silver Boreas or 1 boreas and 1 Merlin.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, they're 20% off at Eciggity right now, code MEM20. So get 2 Boreas and 2 Merlins, silver and black of each.

My former ecf friends will tell you I'm the worst enabler!

Well, I didn't get 4, just 1 Boreas and 1 Merlin.....I'm such a loser :cry:

I knew I would always wonder about the Merlin if I didn't get one and it sure is a nice looking tank to boot.

Now I am going to have the whole collection of Roxy designed tanks from Augvape........Your such an enabler :D

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey, they're 20% off at Eciggity right now, code MEM20. So get 2 Boreas and 2 Merlins, silver and black of each.

My former ecf friends will tell you I'm the worst enabler!

I just got my order in - but went with another Boreas because I still haven't gotten my Merlins from STS, lol.

With the coupon code, their RX200 is the same price as FT btw

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought it said sold out last night? Oh, wait, that's the new Fuchai they have on preorder. I want to wait on opinions on that.
Yeah it's the Fuchai one but for $40 I thought what the hell. If you back the cost of the batteries out of the price you're getting the mod for under $40.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It probably is available, but vendors haven't bought it. Have you emailed Subtank Supply? He may have some, but hasn't put it on the site. Let me know what he says.

I would have bought a couple spare glass sleeves if they were available, but I didn't want to wait for them. Figured it was only a matter of time before they or another supplier got them and by then I would also know if I liked the tank.

Looking forward to getting an update on shipping later today :wait:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah it's the Fuchai one but for $40 I thought what the hell. If you back the cost of the batteries out of the price you're getting the mod for under $40.

$40? I'm remembering a different figure because I did look at it last night. Yes, I subtracted the discount :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
$40? I'm remembering a different figure because I did look at it last night. Yes, I subtracted the discount :)
My bad, I should have been clearer. I was trying to say that with the 20% off the price comes down to $48.95. Then if you were to back the cost of the batteries at say $9 a pair then it's like getting the mod for under $40. I know my logic doesn't exactly flow in a straight line. Lol. Plus, since I ordered 2 I got free shipping. So for me it was like getting 2 Sig 213's for the same price that many people payed for the original. Phew, glad I got that off my chest.

Malua

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Malua and welcome to VU!

Yup, that was an 'interesting' review. OTOH, after watching most of it (couldn't watch it all) the thought it left me with was 'do you even vape bro ...' :confused:
Thanks @Ryedan. I've been here for while, but only for reading. Roxy and Merlin are reason why I decided to register. And sorry for misspelling sometimes, english isn't my first language
Btw, definitely agree with your post. I watched couple reviews and guy is really... I would say weird

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

If I get paid tomorrow for my last 3 reviews, I'll get one :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm second generation American Italian on my father's side, and third generation German American on my mother's, so typical American mutt :D

Were you able to tell if my comment was sensible?
We used to say, "what would Roxy do?" when someone debated buying an RTA.
Yes! I remember "what would Roxy do?" Lovely time it was...

Tattari

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Roxy , 6 Merlins Arrived , took 1 , 5 soldout same day , should've brought more :p , also brought some boreases that went out of stock same day,
From now on , anything that says designed by roxy is automatically in my purchase list .
Just a question though , for best flavor , i should stick the coil as close as possible to the Airflow hole right? and make a bigger build i guess ? maybe 3.5-4mm? will probably do a fused clapton today , with the airflow screw off , i tried with it on , really good MTL , but MTL isn't my cup of tea .
Thanks again for the great work Roxy!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also found it very amusing that a guy the size of a gorilla couldn't screw the top into the chamber snug enough for it to stay together :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure he did all this shit on purpose to give it a bad review.
I think he is a flaming fucking asshat. He's one of the motherfuckers that gives People a bad impression of Jersey. Fuck him

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That guy is an idiot with this tank. He doesn't deserve a Merlin. As he said, he works for Aspire (I think). He has no idea how to wick at all. He couldn't even wick a Boreas, the easiest wicker of all! And he wouldn't shut up long enough to really know what he was missing! He talked through every exhale AND inhale!:blah:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think he is a flaming fucking asshat. He's one of the motherfuckers that gives People a bad impression of Jersey. Fuck him
I think he represents people from Jersey pretty well. That's pretty much what they're all like. Lmfao. Take it easy New Jersey it's just a joke.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think he represents people from Jersey pretty well. That's pretty much what they're all like. Lmfao. Take it easy New Jersey it's just a joke.

Do not - I repeat - DO NOT make fun of Spanky. That is my job.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Roxy , 6 Merlins Arrived , took 1 , 5 soldout same day , should've brought more :p , also brought some boreases that went out of stock same day,
From now on , anything that says designed by roxy is automatically in my purchase list .
Just a question though , for best flavor , i should stick the coil as close as possible to the Airflow hole right? and make a bigger build i guess ? maybe 3.5-4mm? will probably do a fused clapton today , with the airflow screw off , i tried with it on , really good MTL , but MTL isn't my cup of tea .
Thanks again for the great work Roxy!

Wow, excellent people like it :)

Coil height is personal preference. You may like it better closer to the airhole, or up higher. I do like bigĝer coils with the air screw removed.

VU Sponsors