The Future of Vaping - Re filling a Blu

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Banned? What chu talkin bout Willis?

This was done as a tongue in cheek "look into the future" of vaping if we don't get more people to stand up for their right to vape how they want to. If you don't get involved, someone else will decide how, where, when, and what you will vape. But I'm sure I'm preaching to the quire here, just clarifying.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That makes more sense - I just read the title and was thinking back to the days when we actually were taking apart prefilled cartos, stuffing them with all sorts of different wicking media, and refilling ourselves...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
me too.. you forgot to add in the chargers exploding, the plastic tip on the carts cracking..
and how nasty that juice was omg.. but i liked your vid @ModzonMods :)

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the video & will for my sake do some checking to get the wheels turning

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wanna see a carto tank on a blu, make it happen, Q..

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had this type to start with, before moving on to Ego' and CE4s. I though they were great, and now realise having a sig30 how measly they were. (I did vape to help me quit smoking along with champix, and I used an ego and CE4 as thats what I had left from when I first bought them. I stopped for a few months completely, but have got back into it due to all the flavours and building, so I use 0 Nic homemade)

VU Sponsors